They will never be able to reach you,the words that let you go

Words that let you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6AzbOupbxk


His eyes shot open and he looked up at the ceiling.Another morning.Another day.Without Woohyun.He turned to his side and looked at the empty side of the bed.He stretched his arm to asure himself it wasn't a bad dream.Unfortunately it wasn't.Woohyun left.Woohyun was gone.
Sunggyu sighed and got out of the bed.Through the window he could see Seoul as gray and as rainy as his heart.He knew it was one of those hard days again.Just to make it clear,there wasn't even one easy day,but sometimes he would busy himself or he would simply forget the crushing reality.
He got into the shower and let boiling hot water run down his body.He rubbed shower gel over himself trying hard not to let his mind wander to the forbidden zone of memories.Smell of musk reached his nose.Woohyuns favorite.He couldn't let himself remember.He washed it off and quickly got out of the shower.He wiped the fogged mirror and looked at himself.He could hear Woohyuns mocking voice telling him he looked horrible,he let out a dry chuckle and splashed some water on his face.Drying his face and himself with a towel,he couldn't stop it or avoid it anymore.Memories flooded.
Sunggyu could see Woohyuns face staring at him through the mirror and pouting as he would tell Sunggyu he's an for fogging up the mirror while Woohyun was shaving.Sunggyu would apologize with light kisses over Woohyuns shoulders and jaw and they would take it to the bedroom.
Bedroom in which he was standing now,looking like a lost deer.After few minutes of staring blankly at the bed they used to share Sunggyu managed to make his way to his closet and pull out random shirt and pants Woohyun took off him so many times.
He was in a mood for a cup of tea.Freshly washed and dressed he strode into the kitchen Woohyun designed for them.He couldn't help himself again.Memories came back.He slid tips of his fingers over the kitchen counter and started to heat the water.As he was preaparing cup,tea bag and sugar,he could feel the stare on his back.He turned around smirking,wanting to say 'Staring is not nice' but faced nothing.It took over again,Woohyun was always tenderly gazing his back while he was doing something in the kitchen.And now he wasn't.Now there was air instead of the man he loves.His reminiscing was interrupted with the whistling of the kettle.He put one tea spoon of sugar,finally listening Woohyuns words,and strode into living room.He set the tea on a small table next to an armchair that was facing the window and grabbed the book he was reading since Woohyun left.It wasn't interesting book or anything anyone would like to read,but the fact Woohyun was reading it before he left and that his fingers were touching it was enough for Sunggyu to read it.
He opened it and instead of bookmark their picture slid out.He laid the book face down next to the tea and gazed at the picture.He traced Woohyuns perfect smiling face and lightly kissed it afraid it would dissappear just like Woohyun if he pressed too hard.He opened his eyes and looked at the clock in the corner.
Half eight.He was walking to work now.With lifted spirit he stood up and walked to the window.Pressing his palm against the window he held his breath in search of red umbrella.Woohyun had bought it because he hated dark colours on gloomy weather days.
Finally spotting the red umbrella,he let his lips break into a small smile.Wind worked with Sunggyu and lifted the red umbrella a little to give him a glimpse of Woohyuns perfect face.As Woohyun dissapeared at the corner Sunggyu contently sighed and sat back taking his cup in one hand and book in other.Tear slipped down his cheek and dripped onto the tea surface.He took a sip and put the tea back on the table not wiping away the tears.
Getting a glimpse of Woohyuns face was enough for him.At least for now.At least until they met in Sunggyus dreams.Until then,he had tea,boring book,their picture,tears and memories.


___________________________________________________________________
A/N: I don't even know where to start.I was crying while writing this and while checking the grammar.
Comments and reviews are appreciated.^^
Well,that's it.I don't know...thanks for reading.And now I'm going to roll off my building because feels.
Oh,and my friend told me I should post this.I hope I don't embarrass myself.Oh,god.
Going to hide now.
Hugs and kisses,loneseoul.