You're Always In My Heart

Things Change

Always - Big Bang 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O7hx2BG-9TY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were up and walking about in a few days, and managed to leave within a week. This didn't give you enough time to practice for random things to compose for the test the following week. Yong Guk had his eye on you at all times, until the day you went home.

"Oppa, I'll be fine. You need to go to work. I'm sure your boss is a little angry for your week disappearance." You giggled.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Daehyun's staying home today anyways, I'll live."

"Alright. If you need anything outside, call me."

"I'll be sure to." He waved and went on to work with Himchan.

"Jung Daehyun." You called.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Come downstairs with me."

"Yong Guk hyung doesn't let anyone down there."

"I've been down there at least 20 times by now." You snickered, bringing your laptop with you down to the studio.

"Why would you be down here?"

"I make music like Yong Guk oppa. Recently, I've had to create a few projects and I require vocals. Niel finished his parts, but I wanted a second voice in there. Sing for me."

"Why would I want to?" He stopped walking when he saw the entire basement.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you set your laptop down.

"This.... is actually a real studio.. I thought Yong Guk hyung was exagerating... There's a recording room and everything."

"Yeah, that's why I use it. Please help me, I need to get this one song done before this Friday."

"What's happening Friday?"

"I'm sure I'll tell everyone if I'm successful."

"Alright fine."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank god. I'm done. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure thing."You played the song for him, which he actually seemed amused to be listening to.

"It sounds really good."

"Thanks. I managed to finish a song. Woo!" You smiled and finished saving the file. You put all of your belongings together before going upstairs. Right at that moment, Yong Guk walked in through the front door.

"Oh, Oppa! You're home!" You exclaimed, quite surprised.

"Yeah... It's almost six." You looked at your phone before looking at Daehyun.

"Time flies huh?" He asked.

"Sure does.."

"So, want to go out for dinner?" Yong Guk asked, setting his duffel bag down on the floor next to the couch.

"You paying?"

"Of course."

"Call. I'll get ready." You quickly went upstairs and got dressed into a simple outfit, accessorized with your favourite items. You put some semi-intense makeup on to finish off your night look. You grabbed your purse and left the room with your shoes in your hands. Once you got to the door, you slipped your shoes on and dusted them off.

"I like that. It's more you than what I last saw you wearing." Daehyun smiled.

"Thank you. It's definitely more appropriate. But I can't help but say that I was more comfortable before."

"Crazy-." He snickered.

"Baby girl?" 

"Yes Himchan oppa?" He came down the stairs and stopped when he saw you.

"What are you wearing?"

"Clothes."

"You look beautiful."

"Quit lying."

"I'm not lying. It's different, but I like it. It suits you."

"Thank you oppa."

"So, you're going out for dinner?"

"I didn't know it was just us two..." You lied. You knew full well it was just you two.

"Sureeee. Anyways, stay safe, and a ." He snickered as he went to the kitchen.

"Ready to... Let's go." Yong Guk smiled and led you to the car. He opened the door for you and let you in. He pulled the seatbelt across your body and clipped it in. He got inside and started driving. 

"So, what's the plan mister?"

"What would you like to eat?"

"I've been craving for pasta recently, but I think steak would be beautiful right now."

"Steak it is." He smiled. "By the way, you look very pretty. It's alluring."

"Thank you." You looked out the window to prevent him from seeing the blush creeping up on your face. Soon, you were at the restaurant, and he led you in holding your hand.

"Table for two please."

"Right this way sir." The waiter sat you at a table near a window showing off the beautiful night scene view.

"Everything's good on this menu." You told him.

"You've been here before?"

"Niel came here a million times with girls. He knows the menu on the back of his hand."

"Ah, I see. You didn't happen to be one of them?"

"No of course not. We've gone out on a few so called 'dates' when we celebrated random things, or we just wanted to go out for dinner. But I've never once been taken here." You assured him.

*Thank goodness I took her here on a date before her own best friend did.* A few minutes later, the waiter returned.

"I'd like a Pepper New York Strip Steak with a side of fries and a mayo-ketchup mix please." You ordered.

"And for the gentleman?"

"A 10oz fillet mignon please." Yong Guk replied.

"Applewood smoked bacon?"

"Yes."

"I will be back with your steaks. Any particular drinks?"

"Two glasses of red wine please." I asked. He nodded and walked off.

"Hey, I'm driving you know?" Yong Guk reminded you with a raised brow.

"I realized that. I'll sober you up with some coffee afterwards. One glass of wine won't kill us in a car accident." You laughed.

~

After dinner, the two of you enjoyed a cup of coffee before leaving the restaurant. 

"I will admit, their steak was superb." Yong Guk told you as the two of you got into the car.

"Told you. Now where to?"

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded. 

"I heard The Theives is out." 

"LET'S WATCH IT!" You exclaimed.

"You seem excited."

"Of course I am! Kim Soo Hyun oppa's in it!" 

"That new actor?"

"YEAH!"

"Let's watch Miss Go instead." He said out of jealousy. He did not want to see you get giddy over someone else.

"Oppa~~~~~ Please~~~~"

"I want to watch Miss Go."

"Please~~~~"

"No~" You sighed.

*I really didn't want to resort to this.* You turned your body to him and pouted.

"Oppa pweasee can we watch the Theives?" You asked using your aegyo voice that hasn't surfaced in over 4 years. He looked at you when he stopped at the red light and his face flushed.

*Oh my God she's so ing cute.*

"Alright fine. Just stop your aegyo. It's weird."

"ASA! You're the best oppa!" You smiled and squeezed his arm. He secretly smiled as he pulled into the parking lot of the theater. He bought your tickets and you went inside to get the snacks.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked you.

"I feel like eating nachos... But I know I won't finish that ginormous thing." You pouted.

"It's fine. We can share. I can get us a drink with it too so you won't get thirsty."

"You would?!"

"Of course."

"Thank you oppa!" 

"No problem. You should go find us a seat."

"Do you want to sit near the back?"

"It's up to you."

"Okay! Don't take too long,kay?" He nodded and you happily skipped off.

"Your girlfriend is very cute." A lady behind Yong Guk said.

"She has such a cute personality, and she's pretty as well. You must love her so much."

"I do. She's wonderful."

"You're so sweet to her. Don't break her fragile heart, you'll regret it."

"Don't worry. I don't intend on it." Yong Guk grinned.

"Such a good looking man. She's a lucky girl, but remind her how much of a lucky man you are." Yong Guk smiled and walked off with the snacks.

"Oppa over here!" You loudly whispered and waved for him over. You took a middle seat literally in the middle of the entire theater room. Yong Guk quietly made his way over and sat down next to you.

"This movie is going to be amazing... I feel it." You beamed. Yong Guk smiled at you and put the nachos down on his lap. You reached for a chip at the same time as him, and as cliche as it is, your hands touched. Yong Guk moved his hand and let you grab first. 

~

You smiled as you walked to the car with Yong Guk. He glanced down and noticed the space between your hands. Instinctively, his hand slipped into yours and held it firmly. You widened your eyes and looked up at him. He smiled and curled a strand of hair behind your ear. You smiled back and looked back forward. He opened the door for you and you got inside. Not too long after, the two of you were in front of the house.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

"Ecstatic. We should go out more often. The boys get annoying sometimes."

"Agreed. Friday night?"

"Call." He stepped forward and stared down into your eyes. Your eyes went slightly wide as he slightly tilted your chin up. He lowered his lips to yours, capturing them into a light kiss. 

*I love you, always.* Yong Guk thought as he pulled away. He smiled down at you, causing your lips to be pulled into a sweet smile.

*I'm completely in love with you, Bang Yong Guk.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUISE!

So I found updating time!

But no gif/picture finding time :$ aigoo~ mian~

HELP ME NAME A BADASS GIRL GROUP PLEASE! :3

Hope you enjoyed ^^ 

04/28/13 - 11:36PM