Let's Bounce

Things Change

Bounce - JJ Project

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You swung your arms back and forth as you and Chunji walked down the street. Niel had gone off with some girl that he bumped into, leaving for the two of you to bus home. Chunji decided to walk you home since it was getting late and it was already dark outside. 

"Did you have fun today?" Chunji asked.

"I did actually. I'm glad that you guys came. I didn't have any plans to go anywhere." You smiled. Chunji gazed at you and smiled to himself.

*She's so cute. I love seeing her smile.*

"Chunji." He shook his head to get back to reality.

"Yes?"

"What about you? Did you have fun?" You asked.

"I did." Chunji brightly smiled. You looked up at him and flushed. 

*His smiles.* The two of you reached your house and stopped on the side walk in front.

"Good night." You muttered before turning to leave. Chunji caught your wrist and tied something around it. You turned your head to find a beautiful bracelet around it. 

"I know it's a little plain, but I know that you don't really like things that pop out too much. I got it at the beach. I hope you like it. Good night and sleep well Seon Hwa." With a smile, Chunji turned and left. You chuckled for a short moment before going into the house.  

"Where have you been? It's almost 1 in the morning." Yong Guk said. You screamed for a brief second as you spun around. 

"Sorry... Um, I was at the beach."

"The beach?"

"Yeah. I was going to go out but L.Joe, Niel and everyone came and dragged me away in a truck."

"You got me worried you know? Do you know how to reply to a text?"

"My bad. My phone died. I ran into a bunch of old friends at the beach too. We watched random videos on my phone."

"Old friends?"

"They're idols now but I'm surprised they still remember me."

"Idols. Interesting." 

"I should go to bed. I'm a little tired. Good night Yong Guk oppa." You smiled.

"Good night Seon Hwa." He smiled back as you went upstairs.

~~~

The next day, you woke up at a fair time before Yong Guk got up for work. You yawned as you went down stairs in your pajamas and started to cook breakfast for everyone. 

"You're up?" Yong Guk asked as he entered the kitchen. You glanced back and saw a shirtless Yong Guk in shorts.

"YAH! What are you doing without a shirt?!" You exclaimed, blush creeping up on your face.  

"it's summer. It's hot. What do you expect?" He snickered as he poured himself coffee.

"Get a shirt or I'm not giving you breakfast."

"Oh c'mon Seon Hwa~ Don't act like you don't like this~" He wrapped his arms around you, pressing his body against your back.

"Y-YAH! BANG YONG GUK!" He grinned and let go.

"Fine, geez. I'll go." He snickered as he went back upstairs to get a shirt. You sighed and continued cooking.

*Damn boy scares me so often. I never knew he had abs. He's been working out.* You chuckled as he came back downstairs. 

"What's so funny?" He asked as he sat on the counter near you.

"You're one weird person. You're 23 Yong Guk."

"Yes I am. And I should be allowed to walk around my house shirtless without a problem."

"Newsflash, other people live here so you're limited."

"For your information, most of the people in this house are men, and you're pretty much always out there for I have more power than you. Especially because I pay for everything."

"You'll be surprised." You muttered as you finished plating the food.

"So, you going out today?" He asked as he started eating with you.

"I told them not to bother me today. I don't feel like seeing their erted asses today," You snickered before taking a bite of your egg roll.

"What happened yesterday~?"

"Somehow, I ended up wearing a bathing suit and Woohyun oppa kept trying to touch me."

"Did you let him?"

"Of course not you idiot. I'd only let-" You stopped yourself from saying something stupid.

"Who?"

"My future husband."

*Me you mean.* Yong Guk snickered.

"As if someone would want to become your future husband."

"You're annoying. Wash the dishes, I cooked." You put your plate in the sink and went up to your room. You closed the door and went on your laptop to check your email.

*Did they reply?* You scrolled down to the email from Top Media. Your eyes widened as you clicked on it.

'Thank you for the file Seon Hwa. We have evaluated it and would like for you to come in within two weeks for a testing session in the studio. We look forward to seeing you.'

You let out an excited scream, accidentally waking up the rest of the boys. 

*I'm going for a test! In a proper studio! Let's pray that I get accepted so that I know my major!*

"What's wrong?!" Yong Guk asked, bursting into your room.

"I... saw a pop up. I opened my email and something scared me... Did I wake the others?"

"Is noona okay?" Zelo asked.

"I'm fine. Sorry for waking you up Junhong-ah." You smiled at him. He nodded and walked off. Yong Guk raised a brow at you and you laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry."

"Do you want to go out today?" He randomly asked.

", I'm tired. You have work to attend."

"I'll be home early so we can go out, kay?"

"Sure, whatever." You smiled and he left. You looked back at your laptop and put the battery in it. You unplugged it and went to the mainfloor.

"Is everyone leaving me home alone?" You asked seeing everyone rushing back and forth with casual clothes and sneakers. Everyone stopped and looked at you.

"Yes." They replied and continued their business. You sighed as Himchan finished packing his bag for work. 

"We'll be early Seon Hwa~ Have fun at home!" Himchan waved and closed the door. You looked outside and made sure that all of the boys were gone before going down to the basement, into Yong Guk's mini studio. Your jaw dropped in awe.

*This looks like a company studio. Damn, oppa should just start his own company.* You snickered as you placed your laptop down onto the table. You plugged it in and removed the battery. You opened up the two minute demo that you had and listened to it.

*The ending's a bit messy, I wonder how TOP Media didn't notice.* You shrugged it off before starting to work on it using Yong Guk's equipment. Thank goodness he like to compose and produce. If not, you would have to use your laptop on it's own. It wasn't too easy, but not hard either. Using the equipment made it much easier. You were about to put together lyrics for the song when you heard the doorbell. You ran up and made sure that the door to the basement was closed. You opened the door and found Niel.

"Niel honey, what's up?" You asked as you stepped aside to let him in.

"The boys are busy. So it's the usual with you and me again. What are you up to?"

"A secret. But I think you're ready to know about it." The two of you sat at the high counter with green tea.

"First of all, thank you for keeping Seoul U a secret. I feel like if you acted like you knew, it would get out easily."

"No problem. I'm your best friend for a reason, right?"

"Exactly. Well, I think I've found my major."

"REALLY?! NO WAY! What is it?!"

"Music."

"Music? That's awesome! You've finally settled on a major!"

"Yeah, I auditioned for TOP Media to be a producer, and I'm going for a test next week."

"Don't you need to have finished school?"

"Of course, but I can always produce during my summer, winter and spring breaks. I composed my demo in a few days."

"How long is it?"

"Two minutes. I finished working on the song a few minutes ago. I was just about to write the lyrics when you came."

"I want to help! I'm an amazing singer."

"Are you now?"

"Oh shut up, like you don't know your own best friend is the best vocalist in the district."

"I didn't know that." You shook your head.

"Stop playing~" You giggled as you headed towards the basement door.

"What you are about to see stays within your eyes and in this house. If you even think about this room when you're not here, then doom will approach you in ways unthinkable."

"You should have majored in Korean or English too." Niel laughed as he followed you downstairs.

"Oh my..."

"Welcome to Bang Yong Guk's studio. My secret studio as well. I produced the demo in here when he was at work and I stayed home a few days."

"This is amazing. I never knew that you would have such a studio in your own house."

"I never thought that I would have used it. Want to hear the song?"

"Of course!" You played the song which he danced and jumped around to. Bouncing up and down, off the walls.

"I like it. I didn't know you were into pop."

"It's like.... Pop and almost hip hop. Can you help me with some lyrics and vocals? You know me, I can't sing."

"You don't sing. That's different. I remember when you were drunk at the norebang, you actually did well." You shook your head at the memory before continuing with the work.

~~~~~

Later that night, you went out to the convenience store with Niel near his house. You saw the time and knew you had to be home.

"I'll go first Niel, I'll get in trouble if I'm out this late." He nodded and waved as you walked off. You to a street and bumped into a few gangsters.

*. This isn't good.* 

"Oy Kim Seon Hwa! I haven't seen you in a while!" The redhead exclaimed as he walked towards you.

"Lee Ji Kyung, can this wait for another time?"

"Why? Still don't have your little friend's money? You know he still owes us."

"He paid you back!"

"Runt borrowed a few months ago." The blue haired one told you.

"Shut up Jongho." You spat. 

"This brat!" He ran at you and threw a punch to your face. You fought back and kicked him in the stomach. Ji Kyung came at you and started a one on one brawl. You punched him in the face, causing him to bleed.

"You little ." He grabbed a near by beed bottle and smashed it against your head.

"Oh ...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY GUISE! 

I've been getting a crap load of english lately especially with Romeo and Juliet :$

I had time on the weekend but I was pulled off of the computer and put somewhere else so I couldn't update.

sorry~~!!!

Hope you enjoyed the update!!

04/23/13