Your Guardian

Guardian Angel

Joonmyeon, also referred as Suho to most people, is in love with his best friend, Kyungsoo. He confessed to him a few months back. Since then he never got an answer from him. He starts to think that maybe Kyungsoo doesnt feel the same way since he doesn't show signs of liking him or if Joonmyeon's asks something of that topic he'd try to avoid it. Joonmyeon's okay with it though. As long as Kyungsoo knows about his feelings Joonmyeon can live.

Kyungsoo is best friends with Joonmyeon. He's secretly in love with him but he can't seem to find words to tell Joonmyeon. So when Joonmyeon confessed to him he was shocked.

1:40

It was February 13 and Kyungsoo decided to go to the library and write poems. He enjoyed writing but never shared his stories and poems to others. He always kept them to himself.
 

2:00

Kyungsoo starts to become sleepy so he decides to close his eyes for awhile.

Joonmyeon's POV :

"Where is that kid?" Joonmyeon looks at his watch. 2:08

"I better go check the library" Joonmyeon walks a good 5 minutes and finally arrives at his destination. He walks into the library and searches for Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo?" He whispers. "You in here?" Joonmyeon begins to think to himself. "There's no use in whispering. He's not going to hear me."

After a minute he finds Kyungsoo. His head is resting on the wooden table.

"He's probably sleeping" he mumbles to himself. He walks over and takes a seat in front of him. Joonmyeon was about to reach out and wake him up but his eyes land on an open book right in between them. It looks like Kyungsoo wrote another poem. Joonmyeon was the only one that knew about Kyungsoo's stories and poems. He'd read a few of them and he can honestly say that his writing his very beautiful. One day he hopes his best friend can become a writer. He's curious so he decides to take the book and read it.

Guardian Angel :

His hair shines bright red underneath the radiant sun like new roses blooming during the summer's eve. It compliments his milky-white skin. The beauty of his smile can capture anyone's heart and make them fall for him. His personality is exemplar, polite, and considerate. Taking one glance, a person can feel the warmth of his soul. The soft gaze of his dark brown eyes can be compared to a stuffed teddy bear. He looks as though he's from a comic book, with his unrealistic features and looks of a scion of a noble family. His voice, calm and gentle, is as soothing as piano keys being played passionately. When he sings your whole world stops. It feels as if you're reborn in a perfect world filled with astonishing flowers, fluffy clouds, divine butterflies, and no one can bother you. A world like Eden. Overall he is like an innocent, warm-hearted, and pure angel living on earth. An angel as great as Michael. When I stay near him I feel safe. He protects me from anything, anytime, anywhere. He's my guardian angel, Suho.

Kyungsoo wakes up from his little nap and finds a smiling Joonmyeon staring at him with those lovely eyes.

"Hyung! Why are you smiling like that? Did something happen? You seem very happy." Kyungsoo says.

"Why? I always smile."

"Yeah but your smile seems bigger than usual. Never mind. You don't have to tell me your reason. Let's go home."

"Okay!" Joonmyeon helps Kyungsoo with his things and they start to walk home together.

February 14 Valentine's Day :

Kyungsoo wakes up and gets ready for school. He takes a shower and goes down to the kitchen. While eating his breakfast he receives a text message from Joonmyeon.

Kyungsoo-yah!!!!!Kyungieeeeeeee!!! Hurry so we can walk to school together :)))))) Oh and Happy Valentine's Day BESTIE!!!!! :**********

from : My Suho <3

"Wow he woke up extra early today hehe" Kyungsoo giggled to himself. He quickly finished his food and walked out of the house. As he stepped foot to the outside world he sees a figure in front of him. He's small and petite and about his size. He's holding flowers and a box of chocolate. Kyungsoo can't see his face because of the flowers. The stranger hands him the heart shaped box and Kyungsoo reads the card attached to it.

 

 

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you
 
Taken by the soft wind to your world
You asked me brightly where I came from to your side
And I told you that it was a secret
Wherever we walk together
Will be paradise
 
You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart
 
I always want to protect you
So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love
 
As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise
 
I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
Go back, my wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
You are my eternity Eternally Love
 
안녕하세요 경수!!!! Hi Kyungsoo!!!! It's Joonmyeon. So yesterday while you were napping in the library I read your poem. It was beautiful. Remember a few months ago when I confessed my feelings? Well, I'm here to do that again. I won't stop until you give me a real answer. Kyungsoo I love you. 사랑해!! I know you love me, too. I promise to be by your side forever. I will never hurt you and I'll protect you at all times. Please give me a chance.
Love,
Suho
 
Kyungsoo looks up to see Joonmyeon smiling at him. Joonmyeon walks closer to Kyungsoo and hands him the flowers he was holding.
"Hyung. I love you, too!" Kyungsoo finally confessed. Joonmyeon smiles and hugs his best friend.
"Be my Valentine?" Asked Joonmyeon.
"Yes!" Answered Kyungsoo. Joonmyeon begins to rejoice but is stopped by Kyungsoo's words."But on one condition."
"What is it?" Joonmyeon starts to become nervous.
"Be my guardian angel?"
Joonmyeon smiles and says yes.
"Of course. I'll be you Suho. I'll even be your boyfriend."
 
So that's how both of their day began. A start of a new relationship. Not a best friend relationship but a real relationship between two lovers.
 
 
__
eeeeeeh....idk what I just wrote.haha.BUT KYUNGMYEON/SUDO!!!!!!aaaaah my feels.they're my OTP!!I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!!!
hoped you guys liked it.please comment below and subscribe.