Chapter 13

it all started with a dance

 

MONDAY.
Rain taught while you checked if they were doing well.
Good for you, the only person who need help was Myungsoo, who had a little problem with his jumps.
But since it was M W F, you had Tuesday and Thursday to rest. Changjo kept on calling you, and you always say that you're tired. He replies that he understands and ends the call.
You felt kinda sad for him, but you couldn't do anything. You kept on thinking about how to make it up for him before you slept. 
*I mean, he is my 'boyfriend'.* You thought on Friday night.
>Saturday<
Changjo called. It was already 10AM. 
You were still sleeping, even if the ringtone was loud.
You were so tired from yesterday since Rain made you teach the person who made the most misakes -- Myungsoo.
You couldn't even hear your phone ringing. 
 
Changjo's POV
"Why isn't she answering the damn phone?!" Changjo muttered under his breath.
"Maybe she's pooped out to be talking to you." Ricky answered.
I sighed and slapped my forehead. *Did I do something wrong?*
 
>Skips to the 2nd week<
Performances were held to see how much they improved the last week. :) 
Myungsoo was the first to perform. (because you dared him last week. XD)
He was about to turn and turn but you laughed because.. who wouldn't?~~ But it distracted him and he lost balance.
He gave you his killer stare, but continued his performance. 
*So gonna get it later* You thought as Seungho was next. He started nicely, but made a few mistakes during the middle. He was able to end it with an okay pose.
The other performers were perfect, even though they were younger than Myungoo and Seungho.. They were perfect. But Sungmin's was magical. He kept on twirling as though he ain't dizzy. Plus his movements were graceful and everything. After the performance, you clapped your hands until your hands hurt.
"Amazing!" You said, approaching him. He was sweating, so you gave him a towel.
"Thanks." He said with the most handsomest smile you have ever seen in your whole life.Your phone started to ring.
-Changjo- flashed.
You answered it and went outside.
"Yah _______-noona. It's been 2 weeks since I haven't seen you. When can we go on a date?" Changjo said, making you imagine him pouting on the other side of the phone. 
"What about tomorrow?" You asked with a rather bored tone.
"Okay~ I'll fetch you at your house at exactly 10AM. Don't forget~" He said as he ended the call.
You went back to the room and everyone was busy.
Ah-jin and jin-Ah were talking about their weak points. Emma was stretching with Suzy. Seungho, Hana and Myungsoo was discussing about how they should do the steps properly. Yoogeun and AJ were practicing their jumps. Sungmin was all by himself, practicing hard while monitoring his steps through the mirror. Rain, on the other hand, was wearing sunglasses and wearing a happy grin on his face. You went closer to him and looked at his eyes.
*I knew it* You thought as you approached the stereo. You started to play classical music and said, "All of your performances were perfect," You said as you looked at Myungsoo "And now that you're good in solo performances, let's try to work in pairs, okay?" You said, trying to figure out the pairings. "Good idea ______!" Rain said, suddenly appearing beside you. "Myungsoo will be my partner because of his performance a while ago, the twins will both be partners, Seungho and Hana, Suzy and Yoogeun, ES and AJ, ______ & Sungmin." Rain said as the people went to their partners, including you.
You approached Sungmin, who was kinda shy when you approached him. His red face couldn't be hidden due to his ears, that were also red. *AWWWWWWWWWWW* You thought as you held out your hand. "I'm honored to be your parnter." He said, taking your hand and shaking it. You blushed. 
"Okay, MYUNGSOO! Where are you going?!?!" Rain said, when he went in front, but spotted Myungsoo slowly heading to the door.
Myungsoo gulped and looked back. "Heh... I'm.... Uhhh..."He said, then sighed. He went to Rain and looked like a lost puppy. You tried to hold your laughter since it was rare for Myungsoo to.... do things like that.
Rain cleared his throat. "You will be doing the nutcracker ballet for your final performance, so I want everyone to choose which character you want to play. Though you are little, I will make the professional dancers practice with you all when you're able to dance like the people who do it on stage." Rain said, excited by the thought. 
"I wanna be Mr. Stahlbaum!" Yoogeun said, voice full of enthusiasm. "That means I'll get to be MRS. Stahlbaum." Suzy said, with a hint of happiness, but still full of complaint. 
"Sorry Yoogeun, you're too young. Seungho and Hana will be the husband and wife." Rain said.
Yoogeun pouted. "But sangsaenim!!" Yoogeun shouted.
"You'll be.. the Mouse King." Rain said with a smile. 
It seemed that Yoogeun was mesmerized by his smile. He quickly closed his mouth and stopped complaining, staring at Rain's face. 
*Woooooooooow. Who knew Rain could even capture children's hearts?!?!?* You thought. 
Sungmin suddenly waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your thoughts.
"Who will you be?" Sungmin whispered. 
"I don't know..."You said as you looked at Rain.
"Oppa, will I be in the play?" You asked.
"Of course." Rain said, dramatically pausing.
"You'll be Clara." He said with sureness in his voice.
Your eyes widened. *THE MAIN CHARACTER?!?!? That means.....* You thought, eyes slowly going to Sungmin.
"Sangsaenim! What about me?!" Suzy asked.
"You'll be the Snow Queen." Rain said. 
"So I'm the nutcracker?" Sungmin asked all of a sudden, making your heart beat faster.
Rain nodded. *Okay. That literally made my heart skip a beat.* You thought as you saw Sungmin smiling widely.
""Twins would be the mechanical dolls, AJ and ES would be one of the party guests and friends. Myungsoo will be the uncle." Rain said, pointing at the person while saying their names. 
You laughed. "Myungsoo.... the uncle?! PWAHAHAHA." You said, laughing your head off.
"Ehem." Rain coughed.
You immediately stopped laughing. *Oppa's so serious about this.. :|* You thought as you looked at Sungmin and blushed.
"Practices will be from M W F, 9AM to 3PM." Rain said.
"What about lunch?" Seungho asked.
"Of course it's free. It comes from the tuition you paid." Rain replied.
"Ohhhh." Everyone said, except you. Of course you already know that. [XD]
"So, see you guys on Wednesday, okay?" Rain said, clapping his hands.
"Yes sangsenim." They all said, leaving the room, except for Sungmin.
"Noona........." Sungmin called.
"Yes?" You asked, facing him.
"...Can I........ uhmmm... get your number?" He asked shyly.
"Sure~" you said, waiting for him to give you his phone.
You typed your number and gave it back to him.
"Thank you~~" Sungmin said happily. 
You smiled and looked at your phone.
There was a text from Chango.
=To: ______ From: Changjojo=
\Noona. I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU. Don't forget about tomorrow. PPYEONG!/
You smiled, and you both headed outside.
"Is it okay if I walk you home?" Sungmin suddenly asked.
"Okay..." You replied.
*Why is he like this to me?...* You thought as you both headed to your house.
 
Near your house~ XD
"Noona, can I ask you a question?" Sungmin asked.
"You already did~" You said with a smile.
Sungmin smiled and said, "Do you already have a boyfriend, eh eh eh~" and sang the eh eh eh part.
You smiled and nodded. 
"Ohhh." Sungmin said, then akward silence came. You continued walking till you saw your house.
"Bye Sungmin!" You said, opening the gate of your house, which was already open.
He smiled and waved.
 
Someone mysterious POV[a/n: oh you know him, but... i wont tell you who it is till........ I get kissed by changjo. PWAHAHAHAHA. ParkJooEun, you know what I mean. XD]
*OH NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Dongsaeng will explode if I tell him what just happened... I'll have to observe them more carefully then..* I thought, walking away from the scene.
 
~~~~
http://dance.about.com/od/famousballets/f/Nut_Characters.htm <- my reference 4 the characters in Nutcracker.. XD I'm not that familiar with this story.. Just saw barbie's version. HAHAHAAHAH.
I hope you like this chapter~~~ ;]
I can't wait to write the next chapter 'coz... ITSTHADATEWITHCHANGJO! 
bwahaha. now i'm a killjoy~ yey. :))) 
anyways, I HAVE A SMALL PIECE OF INFO YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT MES: i'mnotactuallyanoonaofchangjo. hahahaha. there i said it. x] 
okay, back to writing~ PPYEONG~! ♥ :*