Chapter 1

I'll Always Be There For You.

 

"How many times do you need to get hurt for you to know it's time to let go?"
 
- Unknown

Author's P.o.V.-

It was another boring day at Sample High for the students as the teachers were reviewing several things the students needed to know,since one of their exams were coming. Most of the students though, were droning out what the teachers were saying since they already knew what to do.
"So, before we end off in this class, I'd appreciate it if you all try and finish this review sheet." Mrs. Yang, the top math teacher who was very ellegant and graceful, had spoke while passing out the sheets to each student in her class.
Many of the students groaned at this, especially since it was the last class of the day, and most of them didn't even bother trying to do it.
"Why do we even have to do this, Mrs. Yang? We still have a few more weeks before exams start." The kingka, Daehyun, had spoken aloud as Mrs. Yang was returning to her desk. Many of the students agreed to what he had just said, and Mrs. Yang didn't like it at all.
She swiftly turned around and gave Daehyun a sharp gaze, causing him to raise an eyebrow.
"Because, after grading this review sheet, I'll know what you guys do and don't know so I can review it before the exams do start." She spoke with a scary tone.
Daehyun scoffed and just rolled his eyes. "Pointless.." He muttered as he began to write his name on the sheet.
"What did you say?" Mrs. Yang asked, putting her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow at Daehyun.
"Nothing~~" Daehyun spoke in a happy voice as he hummed, causing the rest of the class to laugh at him.
He felt someone nudge him as soon Mrs. Yang turned around and he looked to his left, to see his seatmate, Youngjae, holding a piece of paper in his hands.
"Your girl wants you to read this." He spoke as Daehyun blinked.
"Which girl?" He asked,chuckling.
Youngjae rolled his eyes as he huffed, "Yiyoung, of course. You flirt."
Daehyun glared at him and shrugged. "I don't really care.. let's just see what she has written~" He spoke in a sing-song voice as he began to open up the paper.

' Daedae oppa~ How are you? c:
I know this may sound stupid or whatever, but, I just wanted to say "Hi" and that I miss you~~~! >3<

-Yiyoung ♥ '

Daehyun rolled his eyes while reading it, but slightly felt happy inside that she missed him, and looked over to where Yiyoung's desk was, and saw her giggling while Dongwoo, her best friend and enemy of Daehyun, was talking to her. He felt himself heat up from anger and the smile on his face changed into a frown.
'I don't even know why I'm still with you.. it seems like you like him more..' He thought with a sigh.
Youngjae looked at Daehyun, and saw him narrowing his eyes, glaring at someone. When he looked over to where he was staring at, he chuckled.
"Jealous~?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Daehyun teasingly.
Daehyun scoffed and wrinkled his nose. "Sure I am..~"
He looked away, and tried focusing on finishing the sheet before the end of class.


(Author's Note:

Okay, a short chappie, and I have a very good reason as to why it's so short.
...To be honest, I just lied.
I was just being lazy. .-.