Chapter 1

The Prince

 

~INSPIRIT HIGH SCHOOL~

“Arghhhh…Myungsoo oppa”

“OPPA!! LOOK AT ME..”

“Arghhh…”

“So handsome”

Like always in Inspirit High School,the girls will scream because their ‘Prince’ Kim Myungsoo arrived.Like always also Lee Sungyeol,The nerd of the school look from far away,well not to far only like 5 meter from Myungsoo.

-Sungyeol POV-

Yeah,that’s right Lee Sungyeol which is me have a feeling for Myungsoo since grade 1.Kim Myungsoo the president of the Inspirit High School,the Social bird,The top student of the school will never look at someone like me.Every girl and boy in this school like Kim Myungsoo.

“Yah Sungyeollie stop look at Myungsoo like that.” Dongwoo one of my friend wait my only friend said to me.Jang Dongwoo the only friend I have.Yeah,nobody want be friend with me,Well not like I care cuz I already have Dongwoo.He is the grestest friend in the world and Dongwoo the only guy that know bout my secret of like Myungsoo.

“Why don’t you just confess to Myungsoo?” ask Dongwoo.

“WHAT!! NO! NEVER!! I will be rejected anyway.” I said without looking at Dino.

“But you study hard only to be no 2 below Myungsoo,cuz you WANT him to notice you Yeollie.”

“That’s right but....”

“No but Yeollie you should-“

Dongwoo did finished he word when someone tap my shoulder.When I turn a round its was Myungsoo.

“Hey~” said Myungsoo with a smile to me. Ahhh I feel dizzy.

“You Lee Sungyeol right?” ask Myungsoo.

“Yea..yeahh..Wae?”

“This weekend,are you free?” ask Myungsoo while look at my eye.

“ehh..”

“Next Monday is exam right? And you grade is good…” Myungsoo pause and take a breath before continue.

“So how about you come and study with me?”

Ahh it feel like dream.Myungsoo The Kim Myungsoo want study with me. Yeahh!!

So what should I ware..

-infront of Myungsoo house-

After ring the bell Sungyeol wait a moment and Myungsoo open the door with a smile.

“Hey,thanks for coming.Come nobody is home because my family have a business trip”

After a while,They stop stuying and Sungyeol go home.

They continue like that for almost a week now.Sungyeol always go to Myungsoo house everyday after school to study.

“So that how to solve the problem.” Myungsoo said and look at Sungyeol who already fall in sleep.Myungsoo look at Sungyeol a moment before he slowly make he way to Sungyeol face and before Myungsoo lip reach Sungyeol lip,Sungyeol open he eye and shock then SUngyeol push Myungsoo hardly.

“Sungyeol..”

“Stop..even I like you..you..you can’t kiss me.”

“Yes I admit I like you Kim Myungsoo..but I know you will never feel the same.Even a princess don’t like been kiss by a Prince if the kiss without love!”

Sungyeol breath and take his book and rushing to door.

“Wait Sungyeol !”.. ‘aishh its rain outside how  can he go back.’

‘If he turn back here I wont allow he to come in.’

“WHAT MYUNGSOO CATCH A COLD?” Scream one of my classmate.

‘What? He not coming? Cold? Is it becaue of me?’

“Hey Yeollie are you ok?” ask Dongwoo well more to whisper.Sungyeol look up at Dongwoo and get up from he chair.

“Hey Yeollie,where are you going?”

“Back!” Sungyeol run from the class.

‘Even that the reason actually im scared to be rejected.I love Myungsoo so much.

Ahhh I already trouble Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo…”

“Hoii the exam will begin in a minute,where do you thing you going?” Myungsoo smile and continue

“ Im late cuz mu body still weak.im still not feel well.”

“Myung-“

“achoo *sneez* its all your fault.That day you want to go home.”

“Are you really-“ Myungsoo cut Sungyeol again.

“4 hour..4 hour im looking at you in rain.Dont you know how worry I am.”

“Im..im looking at you..im.” before Myungsoo can finished,Myungsoo faint and thanks god Sungyeol grab Myungsoo.

“You body so hot.”

“I still cant believe you walk alone.”

“Well im a boy after all and besides that im nobody,im not good looking,im not rich and im not popular.Nobody want me.”

“BUT I WANT YOU!!” Myungsoo suddenly outaburst.

“Whatt-“

“I never said I don’t like you..i..like you too..the proof is Im going out and look for you even in the rain,because I want you to always be besides me Lee Sungyeol.” Myungsoo then take Sungyeol hand.

“Its not like I want do something bad at you but,you look so cute when you sleep so I –“

Sungyeol did;t let Myungsoo finish when Sungyeol’s lip already connect with Myungsoo;s lip.

“I like you”

“I like you too.”

“Then Myungsoo,can you be my boyfriend?”

“Ermm well I will be your boyfriend if you can beat me in this exam.”

“WHAT!!!? Its not fair.how can I beat you.You smartest in this school.”

“Well you can try harder then.”