You're my angel

Angel By The Window

Sora's POV

KRING!!!

The bell rung. I rushed towards the library. It's suposed to be the time to go home but I made up my mind to go to the school library where I can relax my mind by entering the lala land. Okay! People might think I'm crazy but only those novels can make my mind travel into another world which set me into ease. I stepped into the library and found it empty as usual. Well, no one loves library and BOOKS. Except me and that one guy. SUHO.

I walked towards the 'FICTION' section and my hands wandered around to find any interesting book I can read. I took two to three novels to be read. Like my daily routine, I stepped towards my usual place where I read all the novels, beside the window.

I flipped the book page by page and there I goes again. Drifted away into a fantasy land.

 

Suho's POV

Great! She came again! I guess she really is a bookworm. Look at that angelic face. I was staring at her the moment she opened the book and I love the way her long hair blewn by the wind.

It's 2 o'clock. She'd been here for two hours. That's longer than usual. Maybe something's bothering her mind. I think I should approach her. I brave myself to walk towards that table.

"Hey." I greeted.

 

Sora's POV

I was shocked upon hearing someone greeting me. It's Suho! Well, since there were only the two of us here.

"Oh, err... hi, Suho." I greeted awkwardly.

His eyes widened. "You know my name?" I pointed towards his nametag.

He looked down, embarassed, which I found it's cute. "Oh, yeah. Of course you know, err... Sora."

I flashed a smile. Or, should I say a fake smile actually.

"May I sit?" I nodded.

"Sorry for disturbing you but I've been watching you since before and you looks like you had a problem. Maybe you can share it with me? If you don't mind."

Okay. So, this Suho boy had watched me all along? I sighed. "It's nothing personal, really."

"Oh, if you don't want to say it, it's okay. I won't force you. By the way, sorry for asking. You can go on with your reading." he was about to go.

Fine. Now I feel bad. "Wait." he turned back at me.

"Can you... accompany me, err... for a while?"

"Sure."

Half an hour passed with me, blurting out all of my problems. Starting from my friends who always bullied me until the story when I had to scolded by the teacher today for the mistakes which wasn't did by me. This is the first time I really feel I have a friend. A friend who really understood me.

"It's okay. You have me by your side. Just spit it out if you have any problems. I will always be there for you, my angel." Suho flashed the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

He was about to go away when he turn back and motion his face closer to me.

Oh no! Are we kissing soon?

His face goes closer and closer until I can feel his breath under mine.

I shut my eyes tightly. And...

1....

2...

3...

4...

5...

seconds...

Nothing happened.

So, I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping in the library with my head lying on the book. Okay! That's enough to explain I was dreaming. I let out a heavy sigh. I glanced at my watch WHAT?!! It's 3 o'clock already? Seriously?????

I packed my things and was about to leave the library when I saw Suho smiling at me. Wait! That is the first time he smiled at me. I was walking down the road in confusion until I saw a sticky notes on my bag. It wrote.

"I'll always be there for you, my angel. :)"

Wait! Was it a dream or reality?