Final

I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU ! BUT YOU DONTT !

"NEWS TODAY. A PLANE TO JEJU ISLAND HAS CRASHED LEAVING ALL THE PEOPLE THERE.. DEAD, NONE LEFT. NONE INJURED. ALL DEAD." The reporter reported.

My smiling face fell.. I went wild/crazy "MOMMY ! DADDY !" I shouted and shouted while crying. "WHY DID YOU LEAVEE MEE !" I shouted and shouted.

I was alone.. no one to comfort me..

 

 

 

 

That was me. 10 years ago. Today i have a family. a fake family. I miss my mom and dad. They left me when i was 7.

"Hyoo~ Dinner's readyy !" My fake mom shouted.

"OKAY MOM !" I shouted back and hurried down stairs.

"Jihyo.. Take care of your siblings. we will go out for a while." My fake dad announced after we finished eating.

"Okay dad !" I cheerfully said.

They went out.. after 10 minutes. "NOO ! NOO ! STAY AWA--" My fake mother's voice rang in my ears.

".. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER. BRING HER BA--" My fake dad shouted in despair. I heard those sounds when a person stabs another person.

We just stayed in the house.. Obeying dad. After 5 minutes. We heard an ambulance. We finally got out of the house.

I saw my fake mom and dad.. stabbed, stabbed everywhere. I.. i shouted and shouted "MOM ! DAD ! WHO DID THISS ! TELL ME ! WHO DID THIS ?" I shouted at the corpse.

I seemed like a crazy person.. I turned around and saw my siblings crying. "Momm.." "Dadd.." "D-dont leave us.." They cried and cried.

"I-I'LL SEEK REVENGE ! REVENGE I TELL YA' !" I shouted as i stomped my foot angrily..

After a month.. my siblings start to die.. one by one. because of murder. "T-they left me.." I cried in despair.

"THEY LEFT ME ! THEY SAID THEY WOULD'NT LEAVE ME ALONE ! ALONE ! JUST MEE.. O-only me.." I knelt in a altar of my biological parents.

"I WILL SEEK REVENGE ! I'LL SEEK REVENGEE !" I shouted as a threw all the things that i saw..

From that day now on.. I went to our class, Insulted. Pitied. Bullied. Insulted. No Friends. Cursed. Bruised. But, then..

A transfer student transfered to our class.. Lee Taemin. He was nice, he became friends with me. H-he was like an angel sent to protect me.

Since then.. no one dared to bully me because.. Taemin was always there.. He was like my brother.

Until, i realised that my feelings were developing for him.. After a year.. I gathered all of my courage to confess.

"Taemin-sunbaenim.. I-i like you." I confessed.

"Im sorry, we werent meant to be." He rejected me without nervousness.

I felt insulted. INSULTED I TELL YOU ! The crowd laughed.

"Hahahah ! Look at her, She thought that a kingka would like her. NO ! SHE's a LONELY NERD !" "Hahahahah ! WHAT A LONER !" The insulting voice's rang into my ears.

I BURSTED AND STOMPED ANGRILY. "I WILL SEEK REVENGE TO YOU ! TO YOU, LEE TAEMIN. AND ALL OF YOUU !" I started to point all of them.

"She's a psycho.. A psycho." The queenka.. Yoona said.

After 1 month.. I went to school. I saw Taemin.. confessing to Yoona. SHE ACCEPTED IT !.. I COULDNT KEEP MYSELF FROM BURSTING !

I CURSED THEM ALL ! ESPECIALLY YOONA.. "JUST WAIT AND SEE ! YOONA ! LET ME TAKE AWAY YOUR LOVED ONE !" I shouted while i gave her the finger.

After a week.. I sharpened my butcher's knife. I went to school.. I kidnapped Taemin and Yoona.. I dragged them to the school's basement.

"YAH ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ?" Yoona shouted.

I took out my knife.. "P-please, please dont hurt us.." Yoona's body started to tremble.

"Lets see.. How you will feel if i take your love one away from you.." I said while sharpening my butcher knife.

"M-me ? P-please dont hurt me.." Yoona trembled and stuttered.

"No.. Not you.. I wouldnt hurt you.. Im not a bad person.." I whispered to Yoona's ears.

I started to come near to Taemin..

"NO PLEASE NO !" Taemin shouts as i started to place the knife on his neck.

"NO ! NOT ME ! I WILL DO ANYTHI--" I did it.. I cutted Taemin's head off while looking at Yoona with a creepy smile..

"T-taemin.." Yoona fainted.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! IF I CANT HAVE HIM, NO ONE CAN !" I shouted evily as i hugged Taemin's head..

 

-++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-

Its like school days >< Hahahaha ! i feel bad for Taemin and Yoona.. :(