Snowy Love: Tik Tok

Winter Morning [one-shot]

As he got up, Onew could see she was still sleeping, his angel, his girlfriend, Lee Jae Song. He quietly got out of bed sure not to disturb her. He gently kissed her forehead, and then left the room. Their dorm was pretty quiet; all the other members were gone off to do something. He went to the window and looked out at the morning. Just as he thought it had snowed, his plan would work perfectly.

Onew got started being as quiet as possible as to not disturb Jae.

“I guess I should start with the note.”  Onew said as he sat down to write it the first thing Jae would see when she woke up. “Hmm, what should it say?”

He thought about exactly what he wanted to say being careful of time because right, now it was of the essence.  

 

~You're my only star; No one knows about anything, don't worry, Look at my eyes, I'll protect you. I'm by your side, just like this~

 

Once he was done writing he snuck back in the room and placed the note gentle beside Jae and sneaking out again.  Now to begin his plan . . .
 
Jae woke up and saw the note lying beside her and carefully opened it and read. . .
 
Every time I wake up in the morning I see your beauty and I'm glad to start another day. I am glad I have you and hope you will never stray. I never want to see you cry for I hope I will always be there to wipe the tears away. I want you to dream may everyday be greater and no less. Take my hand; let’s be together so I can make your dream come true!
 
Come outside, but wear a coat~
Onew
 
Jae got up and began to rush to put on her coat and head outside. On her way out the room she saw another note with the word “Love” on it. She read it.
 
“I have greeted with a room full of candles, and~”
 
Head outside but take the stairs look for another note like this.
 
Jae ran out her dorm for the stairs carefully heading watching out for another note like the one she had just saw. When she got to the fourth floor stairs she saw another note labeled “4ever”.
 
“Confessed my love to you in the down pouring rain, but”
 
Continue outside, there is another note on the floor.
 
Jae continued down the stairs until she reached the last floor. Where on the door leading outside was a note that was label “Last”.
 
“I have never kissed u in the snow.“
 
Open the door.
 
Jae opened the door and saw it was snowing and in the middle of the yard was her love, Onew holding sign that said “4ever”. Jae ran to him, and hugged him.
 
"Did you get the message?" Onew asked her, once she let go.
 
"Love Forever, Last Forever." Jae said.
 
"Hehe, good." Onew said. He caressed her face and placed a red rose in her hair.
 
"How long have you been out here, silly?" Jae asked.
 
"Not long. I had an idea of when you would come." Onew replied.
 
"You’re wonderful." Jae said, kissing Onew. Her warm lips warming his loving taste making it all the more sweet. Onew broke the kiss and kissed her forehead.
 
"Your kiss in the snow." Jae smiled.
 
"Wo ai ni" Onew said and hugged her.

"Wo ai ni" Jae replied, hugging him back.

 

~Nobody knows;  That you and I love like this every day. There's no room in my heart for anyone to come in besides you~


 
Suddenly a snowball hit Onew. Both of them turned to face the direct it came from to see no one there. Then next thing they knew another snowball came from the other direction hitting Jae. The two smiled at each other.
 
"Jonghyun, Ki come out come out where ever you are." They said together.
 
"Don't know what you’re talking about." They heard.
 
"Who are those people?" They heard from another direction.
 
Onew smiled at Jae, made a snowball, and waited for Jonghyun to peek out again to hit him. And when he did Onew hit him right in the face. Ki gave herself away by laughing and slipping which Jae took advantage of and hit her with a snowball.

A winter morning snowball battle, on such a beautiful snowy morning~
 

~In my dreams, I hold onto your hand proudly like everyone else and walk; In my busy day, my work, dreams and everything else are forgotten; By our love going tik tok like the hand on a clock that doesn't know how to stop~