Three witches

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap 8

Jinyoung POV:

I placed the customer's orders onto the countertop, expecting one of those waiters would come pick it up.  What surprised me was, I never knew that Jung Hwan would have worked here, or Baro, even when they were one of my closest friends....-sigh- I'm such a terrible friend TT^TT

I was hired as a waiter, but since they were short on chefs, I guess I was their only replacement :/

There was another chef with me...I don't remember his name though...Gong...Gong something? Gongchan? Meh.

Dang, what's taking them so long?? I looked over the counter, none of the waiters in sight.  Even the other chef, Gongchan, had disappeared from the kitchen.

Out of nowhere, I heard Manager shriek.  "AIGOOOOOO~ SO WONDERFUL!!!"

...wtf?? I was already in a pretty bad mood that I had to work, thus making me have to see Min Ah later than usual.  Now I'm the only one working while everyone is slacking off??? And what is the manager doing?? NOTHING. 

I HATE THIS JOB.

I put down what I was working on, attempted to calm myself down, and went to check what was going on.

"Yah what are you guys doing, get back to work and give the orders to the custome---"

I stopped dead in my tracks.  "Woah."

In front of me was the cutest girl I had ever seen in my life, wearing a waitress uniform that looked somewhat like this:

Maid_Culture_c_0008-500x500.jpg

It was a simple uniform, nothing special to it, but her wearing it was the most beautiful thing I had seen in a long time.

"Ah, Jinyoung, what do you think?" said the manager, not taking her eyes off of Min Ah,"I was thinking of having some waitresses instead of only waiters~"

"Uh....is she the new waitress...?" I asked.

"Well, she helping out for---"

"Jinyoung hyung!" Jung Hwan cut in,"your nose is bleeding.

I was suddenly concious of the warm trickle that was flowing from my nose. "OH. Um.  I uh...I better...uh ....I...go..."I stuttered retardely, and scurried towards the bathroom.

Min Ah's working here from now on??? I the tap for the cold water, wiping the blood from my abnormally warm face.

I love this job.

 

Min Ah POV:
 

Jinyoung walked in, staring at me with wide eyes, astonished.  WHAT'S HE STARING AT??  I stood there awkwardly, feeling like a piece of meat at the market with all those people staring at me.

I tried to block out what they were saying-- I had no intention to anyways. WHY IN THE HELL WAS JINYOUNG HERE? I though his Umma meant to just MEET him there, not pick him up from work >->.

"Jinyoung hyung! Your nose is bleeding," said the Sandeul look-a-like. I glanced up, and indeed, a drop of blood started to trickle from his nose.

"OH. Um.  I uh...I better...uh ....I...go..." he stuttered, and rushed to the bathroom, almost forgetting to push open the door.

There was a moment of silence as the sound of the door creaked open and closed.

"Noona noooooemu yeppo," said the youngest looking one from all of them, slightly tilting his head.

"Jincha," added the one with the cap.

.....Compliments are nice, but I really do feel like a slab of meat on the market now.  Here were these 3 guys (and the manager) that I barely even knew (heck, actually, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM) staring at me with intrigued eyes. The manager began to talk/squeal.

"KYAAHHH~ WE HAVE TO START PROMOTING!!! PALLI, FOLLOW ME!!" she pranced, as she grabbed me by the wrist.

"Waeyooo??!! andwe! I don't want to!" I protested.

She froze, and slowly turned around, a dark aura radiating from all around her.  "But you promised," she said between gritted teeth with a forced smile.  And gawd, did that scare the hell outta me.

"U-uh...yeah..o-ok," I whispered, intimidated by her sudden dark presence.  I did NOT want to get onto her bad side if I was going to have come here every week to pick up nosebleed boy.

At that moment, Jinyoung walked out of the bathroom, and the manager also grabbed hold of his wrist.  "Let's go~!!" she sang, the dark aura around her dispersed.

"To where, manager Jung???" scrambled Jinyoung, evidently confused.

"To promote our café of course!"  Then  a bit of her dark aura came back. "And how many times have I told you to call me Miss Juri~?"

"Y-yes, M-miss...Juri."

 

And that is how I ended up standing outside with a tray of sample drinks, handing them out to the passerbys--- with Jinyoung. The sun was warm outside, with barely a cloud in sight.  The air was fresh, a slight breeze ruffling my hair.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Please come visit our café, Bliss latté!"  I smiled warmly at two male passerbys, handing them a sample of coffee.

"Ah...which one?" they said, looking at me with googily eyes.  I restrained myself from punching them in the face, and plastered on a fake grin.

"The one right in that cozy corner!" I said, gesturing to the Bliss café, as the two men started heading towards the shop. Personally, I thought that was a weird name for a café, but meh, who am I to talk?

ANYWAYS.

I glanced over at Jinyoung, who was surrounded by a mob of drooling girls.

" Miss, would you like some?" he whispered seductively, the girl now fangirling her brains out.

Tch.  So Jinyoung's  the playboy type? I was growing quite a disliking towards him from just seeing that.  I know it may be wrong to be so judgmental so early, but looking at him toy with the girl's hearts made me shiver in annoyance.  He glanced my way, and gave me a sincere smile, which shocked me.  I instinctively turned away, and pretended I didn't see anything.  If he was trying to "seduce" me as well, I'm not falling for it.

"Jinyoung! Min Ah! Mana--M-miss Juri wants you guys to come back in! We need your help with the customers~!" shouted the Sandeul look-alike from the door of the shop.

"Arasso!" I shouted back, and ran back in.

As I headed back to the café, I overheard Jinyoung say "If you ladies would like to have some coffee inside our café, I would be happy to be your waiter", which was followed by loud fangirl squabbling.

"Over here, please!" cheered a customer, as I quickly scurried over to take their order.

The café was packed with people, unlike an hour ago.  Miss Juri and I were the only female waitresses at the moment, and the shop now had male customers.

"Miss! Over here please!" shouted a male customer, waving a hand for me.

"ARASSO~~" sang Juri, as she skipped to his table.  The man looked a bit dissatisfied, but I couldn't care less, since I was DAMN BUSY. GAH. I carried as much as I could onto a tray, and squeezed past tables to get the orders to the designated table numbers.

I heard the faint bell chime hanging on the door ring, and I knew I had to go welcome the new customers.  I shuffled my way to the entrance while dropping off an order, and bowed, unaware of who the customers were.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Please wait a moment for a table to be available!" I gasped, out of breath from all the running around.

"Tch.  Who knew the smartest girl in the school would work as a waitress," sneered the girl in front of me.  I got up from my bow, as a wash of dread came over me.

"A-anyeonghaseyo," I faltered. "Please wait a moment..."

I rushed to an empty table and started to clean the surface.  Why were they here??  HyunAh, Krystal, and Sulli-HyunAh being the leader.  They were the queenkas of my classes, the cool, the popular, and could I say y as well.  That's why I have a problem with them.  Once you do something that bugs them, either by your actions or simply your presence, you're not gonna have such a great time.  For me, it was my presence that bugged them.  I try to stay away from them as much as possible, but with my luck, I had to run into them when I was in this waitress uniform. FML.  Damn my guilt for not helping people out.  Reluctantly, I walked back over to them, noticing HyunAh's eyes following the Sandeul look-alike.

"Please follow me," I tried to say as politely as possible, turning around to lead them to their table.

"Why are you serving me?" HyunAh smirked," I don't want you as a server."

I slowly turned around, trying keep myself composed.  "I'm sorry, but all the others are very busy, so please follow me."

"So I guess you're the one who's slacking off then."

The other waiters started to notice, and the one with the cap decided to save me from this evil witch.

"Sorry for the wait, I can be your waiter for today, please follow me," he bowed.

"Ani, its alright," she sighed as she flipped her hair. "I think  I'll be able to deal with this server for today,"she said, rolling her eyes at me.

Must. resist. acts. of. VIOLENCE.

"Then please follow me," I smiled fakely, a big vein pulsating on my forehead.

"What would you like to order?" I asked.

"Do you think a customer can decide right on the spot?? Give us some time! Any decent waitress should know that," scoffed HyunAh, followed by Sulli's and Krystal's smirks.

"Ok, I'll come back in a bit then."  With that, I turned around and began to hand out the orders of the other customers.  I was now in a crapy mood, but I knew that if I showed it, that wouldn't be very good for the business progress that this café was making.  Grr...HOW HYUNAH PISSES ME OFF. I'M NOT EVEN A LEGIT WAITRESS, I'M JUST HELPING OUT. GRAR.

"Excuse me!" said the voice of a witch.  I plastered on my best fake smile, and started to walk towards the witch's table.

"Are you ready to order?" I asked, taking out my notepad.

"I would like a..............." then, she started speaking at mach speed, and I barely caught any of the orders she wanted.  "Did you get that?" she smirked.

"Uh, could you repeat it slower please?"

"What kind of waitress are you??? Can you not even remember a few simple orders?" she said, raising her voice.

"I'm sorry, but could yo---"

"I don't even see how you can be the smartest person in the school, you cheat, don't you?" she snarled, her voice rising a notch louder.

This time, Sandeul look-alike came to save me from flipping out.

" Is there a problem, miss?" he asked with his calm voice.  The eyes of the three witches lit up.

"Oh! Aniyo~ We said we simply wanted 3 french vanilla cappucinnos, but she couldn't catch that..." she pouted at him with her puppy eyes.

"Your cappucinnos will be on their way, miss," Sandeul look-alike smiled.

I SWEAR. That was NOT what they said to me when I asked for their order.  Sandeul began to walk off, and to my surprise, pulled me away with him to the kitchen, Jinyoung's eyes following the two of us as he placed an order on a customer's table.

"Do you want me to serve them?" Sandeul look-alike asked.

YES. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. But that would make me look like I give up easily.  "Ani, I think I'll be fine," I replied, looking away.

"You sure?"

"Yea."

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking out at the customers.  "Some customers can be a pain in the ."

"Yeah."

There was a silence between us.

"I'm JungHwan, by the way," he smiled.

"A-anyeonghaseyo...."

-awkward silence-

"You two! Get back to work!" shouted the chef.

"Arasso, don't have to be so uptight about it, Gongchan," JungHwan teased.

"Y-Yah! Hyung! I'm not being uptight!" Gongchan pouted.

"Whatever you say, whatever you say," he said, waving a hand at Gongchan then getting back to work.

Teehee. Sandeul-lookalike has a nice name~  And he's nice too! :3  I put a hand on my cheek, and felt the warmth. Am I blushing??

"Noona, why are you blushing?" questioned Gongchan, peering up from his work.

Right then, a guy with roundish glasses walked in.  "Yo dongsaen--woah."

He looked me up and down. "Who's this?"

"Anyeong Shinwoo hyung."

"Uh, h-hi," I stuttered, and awkwardly shuffled out to deal with the customer's orders.

I carried the tray with the three witches orders out of the kitchen.

"Here are your three cappucinnos. Enjoy."

"We'll try," smirked Krystal.

"Please do," I smiled (fakely, of course) back.

I turned away, and started to pile other orders onto the tray when Jinyoung appeared beside me.

"You know those three girls?"

"Unfortunately....wait, why do you care?" I retorted, my mood going down hill.

"N-nothing!" he muttered, and got on with his own work.  Strange kid.

 

"Please come again!" I said to the leaving customers. 

"Chogiyo!!" shouted a customer.  I turned around, and scanned for the customer who was calling, and at the same time saw Jinyoung observing me from a table.  Once he noticed him noticing me, he quickly glanced away.  I looked the other way, and noticed JungHwan looking at me too.  Instead of him looking away, I quickly pretended not to see his gaze.

Alllrightie then.

Baaack to the witches table.

"Were your cappucinnos alright?" I asked.

"They tasted like shi--"  HyunAh cut Sulli off.

"They were great," HyunAh grinned.

I gave them their bill and left, carrying their empty cups back to the kitchen.  I hasitly turned around,my foot catching on something, and I knew I was gonna do a faceplant on the floor.  And on top of that, everything on my tray would smash onto the floor.

I braced myself for the hard surface of the floor and the crash of the glass on my tray, as a gentle arm swiftly wrapped around my waist from behind, preventing me from falling.

"Gwenchana?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

OooOooOh~ Who do you think it was that caught her?? trololol~

This was a fast update, since I'll probably not be able to update after a while, and plus, I just had the urge to update LOL

Thanks to my new subscribers:

♥marielleying           ♥ bommiex3

♥ xxstargazerr         ♥ minjoon

♥ o0oAyrao0o          ♥ Kodaeme    (YAY THANK YOUU LOOL)

 

And thanks so much to all my current subscribers!! (:

Note:  I don't personally think about HyunAh, Krystal, and Sulli like that, I just pulled random people from the entertainment businesses and threw them in here, so please don't be upset that I used them as the "3 witches" > <

ANOTHER NOTE:  It seems to me that this whole story with the fact that there is B1A4 who are NOT celebrities and B1A4 AS celebrities can be a bit confusing, so let me clear it up:

When I use their real name ( for Shinwoo & Junghwan), it means that the celebrities DO NOT have the same real names.....the celebrity B1A4 are just known as CNU and Sandeul, not Shinwoo and JungHwan, alrightie? Cuz that'd be too much of a coincidence for them to look alike, and have the same name and COINCIDENTALLY be friends with the people who have the same names as celebrity B1A4. D: Did that even make sense?  If it didn't please tell me so I can figure out a way to explain it more clearly XD

Remember to subcribe! comment! and recommend? :3 <3

 

 

annoyingly small text FTW.  blahblahblahblah....my other fanfic is dying...>-> ah well.....hope you like this one!!  Feel reee to check out my other ff, although I've lost my motivation to update it -sadface-

PEACE

-jaypark influenced- XD