Hyungs??!!!

You Are The One

Hey guys!!! I am very very sad!!! I went to B.A.P's concert in DC and I sat in the front!!! I cheered and sang with them. I took thousands of pics of them being cute and y and funny. Gosh there was that pic that Channie made an eye contact with me and smiled so I snapped a photo. But!! I ing lost my camera. Yes!!! Actually I forgot to bring my camera from Lebanon so when I went to the states, my bro gave me his camera but I lost it. I really don't know how. I just lost it. I was really depressed for I was willing to post the videos and photos online and show them to you cz they were clear. But I ing lost it.. Gosh!!!! I don't want to think about this anymore.

Anw enjoy <3


~~~Yongguk's POV~~~

I woke up the next morning feeling an extreme headache. I groaned from the pain I felt; I felt that I really wanna take my head from my body and replace it by another one. I felt a weight on my body so I looked and saw my precious channie, you can say he was sleeping on me, smiling while sleeping. He made me forget about the pain in my head. I really can't get enough of him; his smile, his pout, his weirdness, and above all, his love for me. I lowered my body so that I can be at his level and watch his beauty sleep. I traced his lips and he whimpered still sleeping. "I love you Himchan" was all what I said before sneaking my hands around his waist and gave him a crushing hug. I literarlly couldn't control myself anymore; either I hug him and kiss him or I hug him and kiss him. There was no other choice.

"Ahhh." All what my Channie said.

"Bonjour!!!" I hugged him tighter.

"What was that?? What was this hug?" He sounded pissed. I love him when he is pissed.

"Babe!! I just wanted to express my love for you." I pouted.

"Aishh!! That doesn't mean to suffocate me!!!!" He then smiled at me "Morning Gukkie!!!"

I couldn't help but smile; I pinched his cheeks "cute."

"I am not cute gukkie!!!" he pouted.

"Okay fine you are perfect." I kissed him then on the lips. The kiss again turned passionate and I broke the kiss smirking "Um channie it seems that we are still ."

"So what?" Himchan giggled and blushed.

"You tell me what." I smirked and climbed on top of him showering him with countless kisses; he was now a giggling mess. "I love you Channie."

"Umm well round two?" He blushed and tried to hide his face.

Literarly it was my best morning in my entire life. Yet it didn't last long because.....

~~~End of POV~~~

 

~~~Zelo's POV~~~

"Guppie!!! I am out." I burst leaving the mansion. Jongup appeared and eyed me "where are you going?" I can sense that he was pissed.

"To meet some friends." I smirked.

"what friends? You have no friends out of the Bap."

"Aish Hyung!! I am going to check up on Yongguk Hyung."

"Zelo I don't know why in hell do you love Yongguk Hyung." Jongup was pissed.

"Hyung!!!! You don't love him?"

"Yes of course I do but as an older brother."

"Jongup!!! I love him as my elder bro as well and yeah you have a crush on Himchan hyung right?"

"No!! I really like him the best cause he is my favorite Hyung. Plus I like to piss Yongguk hyung by making him feel jealous so that he realize his love to Himchannie Hyung!! Any ways come and give me a hug before you leave."

I blushed and hugged him "Bye bye Hyung!!!" I left to Yongguk's apartement.

Why didn't he come to our mansion!!! what if he is cheating on Channie Hyung!!! I will sneak and see what is he doing. he gave me his keys so yeah.

 

As I entered the house, I heard several moans. What the hell!!!

"Gukkie!!!" I heard a giggling.

"You like it huh??" I heard Yongguk hyung's husky voice.

"Stop it!!!! kekekeke." That again.

"I love you." He said.

That's it!!! I decided to enter his room and burst in his face. How could he be so reckless!!!! he loved Himchan hyung!!! i am so disappointed in him.

I opened the door "You stupid Hyung!!". Yongguk jumped and looked at me while that hid herself under the blanket; he was still hovering above her. I reached "you !!!! Show me yourself!! Yongguk hyung doesn't love you....."

"ZELO!!!" Yongguk hyung interrupted me.

"Aniyo hyung!!! YOU!!! Yongguk hyung loves Himchan and he is a gay."

I looked at yongguk; a smile crept to his face.

"Zelo!!"

I looked up "Himchan Hyung!!!"

"Zelo-ahh!! You are such a kid!!! Come give me a hug....oh nononon please I am still ... !!! ZELO!!! GO BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM. AISH THAT IS EMBARRASING!!!" Himchan bursted.

"Ah neh!!! See you." I waved at them and left for the kitchen.

~~~End Of POV~~~

 

"What should I do now!!!" Himchan pouted as he was putting on his clothes after he took a shower with Yongguk. Yongguk back hugged him "It's okay!!! babe don't worry. I will punish Zelo for bursting like that."

Himchan chuckled "I love that kid he is my babe!!! Now I am relieved because he will be the one to tell me about your future adventures."

"Chan babe!! I will never ever cheat on you." Yongguk turned Himchan and kissed him on his lips. "Now let us go Gukkie!!!"