Heaven again!!

You Are The One

Hey there!! welcome to my new subbies!!! I love you!!!


“What was that?” Yongguk chuckled.

“Umm I guess we blocked their make out session.” Himchan replied innocently. Yongguk smirked and leaned close to Himchan and poked Himchan’s cheeks.

“What?” Himchan looked at Yongguk.

Yongguk shrugged then poked Himchan’s cheeks again.

“Guk what do you want?”

Yongguk pouted “I want a kiss here.” He pointed to his lips. Himchan chuckled “but we broke up.”

“Come on!! You had broken up with me not me.”

“really?”

“Yes. Now come and give your oppa a passionate kiss on his lips.”

Himchan’s face turned red “w..what?”

“You heard me babe. Come and give your awesome, caring, lovely, oppa a kiss on his lips.

Himchan pouted “but I don’t know where my oppa is in order to give him a kiss.” He tried to suppress his laughter. Yongguk raised an eyebrow “em!!!” Yongguk rubbed his chin and smirked while leaning closer to whisper in Himchan’s ear “Listen!!! Would you like me to remind you of him?” his smirk never left him. Himchan pouted “Nnonono!! You give him my kiss.”

“Really?”

“Yes!!!” Himchan threw his hands around Yongguk’s neck pulling Yongguk towards him. Yongguk smirked and kissed Himchan directly while the latter was passing his hands through Yongguk’s hair. They kissed innocently till yongguk Himchan’s lower lip asking for entrance; Himchan hesitated at first but when Yongguk began rubbing his back in assurance, he gladly parted his lips. Yongguk began exploring Himchan’s wet cavern and what surprised Yongguk is that Himchan began a fight tongue with him. Himchan noticed Yongguk’s surprise and took it for his advantage to win over the fight. The kiss grew then even more hotter and Yongguk s his hands under Himchan’s shirt tracing his soft back; both moaned and this turned Yongguk on. Yongguk’s hands then went down from his back to his ; he placed his hands inside his underwear and squeezed his . Himchan broke the kiss and giggled “Yaa Gukkie!!!! Naughty Gukkiee kekeke.”

Yongguk smiled “I love you kim himchan.” His hands were still on his raw .

Himchan hugged Yongguk “I love you too Bang Yongguk. But you need to take your hands out of my pants you know.”

Yongguk smirked “C’mon Channie!!!! You like it though right??”

Himchan blushed a deep red color “Y…yeah.”

 

“Ahem ahem.” Yongguk and Himchan turned around and saw daehyun smirking at them. So yongguk directly took his hands off Himchan’s leaving his shirt tucked into his boxers and jeans. Yongguk groaned “what now?”

“Nothing!! But I heard moans so I came to check up on you guys..”

Himchan blushed and Yongguk smiled “Well daehyun we are fine but it seems that we were by the sounds you were emitting with Youngjae.” He smirked and Daehyun blushed like crazy “Oh well we were um practicing? Yeah we were practicing.”

Yongguk’s laughter cracked in the room and himchan laughed as well “Yaa Daehyunnie!!! Since when were you too in a relation? Don’t tell me you are only using him cause I will then chop your balls and throw them to a passing dog….”

“Yaaa yayay Hyung!!! No I love Youngjae!! I always had. So don’t worry.”

“Yes Daehyun you better watch for my baby.” Daehyun nodded.

Yongguk came closer to Himchan and back hugged him while kissing his neck “Umm I love your scent babe!!! Oh by the way, why did you call Youngjae as your babe?? I am only  your babe!!”

Himchan giggled “Well there is a difference between the baby Yongjae-zelo and the baby you.” Yongguk Himchan’s hair softly and laughed “how so?”

“Well the baby for Youngjae and Zelo is b-a-b-y but yours is b-a-b-e.”

“Ohh!!!” Daehyun laughed.

“Shut up Daehyunnie!!! The e in Yongguk’s babe is that he is my lover and the Y in the others’ baby is that they are my kids. Understood??” He ended his statement with a pout. Yongguk laughed “Yaa Daehyun!!! Himchan had just created a dictionary!!!”

“Hahahah yeah”

Himchan playfully hit Yongguk’s chest and the latter pretended that it hurt him “My babe is growing stronger!!!”

“Duh!!” Himchan half smiled.

“I love you.” Yongguk whispered.

“Me too!!!” Himchan almost forgot that Daehyun was still in the room so he kissed Yongguk passionately “I missed you!! You know that right?” Himchan whispered.

“Really?? But you broke with me.” Yongguk pouted.

“I had no choice but you are so insistant!!! You really don’t know Himsoo; he can kill you if he wants.” Himchan really sounded worried. Yongguk then rubbed Himchan’s back in circles “babe you don’t know me!! I am so dangerous!! I will make sure he doesn’t touch you!!!” Himchan smiled “I love you.”

“Thanks!! You know something!! Your became softer.”

“What???” Himchan blushed.

“Yeah!!!”

Himchan hit Yongguk unstoppably after each and evey letter he uttered “y.o.u a.r.e a p.e.r.v.e.r.t”   

“GET A ROOM.”

Yongguk turned around “are you still here?? Go to your Youngjae.”

“Yes I am still here!! Youngjae is sleeping; he is tired.”

“Ohh from the ing sessions right??” Yongguk teased.

“Hyung!!! Shut up.”

“Gukkie!!! Leave the boys alone!!!” Himchan pouted.

“okay only for you babe.”

“Arghh!!! At least we do it in a private room Hyungs!!!”

“DAEHYUN!! YOU HAVE ONE ING MINUTE TO GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!”

“Fine fine!! But be gentle with him neh??”

“JUNG ING DAEHYUN!!”

“I am gone.” He then left the room.

Yongguk caught Himchan laughing “Why are you laughing babe??”

“you are so tough but you can be a cute guy.”

“Really?? Okay lemme show you my cuteness somewhere else.” He smirked.

“Gukkie!!!!”


I hope you guys didn't get bored from this chappie!!!

Do comment eh?? and subscribe!!!! Thanks <3

Gosh I watched BAP's fancams in SF and LA!! The performance was amazing!! I really can't wait for their concert in Washington DC cz i will be attending!!! I really can't wait!!!!

Channie is growing hotter!!!!