it hurts......

You Are The One

This is the update!!!!!!!!! enjoy


“YAAA YOO YOUNGJAE!!!!! OPEN THAT DOOR.” Daehyun was standing outside Youngjae’s house yelling. But No response.

“YAAAA YOUNGJAE……..YOUNGJAE……..OPEN THE DOOR.” He began knocking hard on the door causing him to wake up since it was midnight.

Youngjae walked lazily and afraid at the same time “wh…who is that?”

“JAE IT’S ME DAEHYUN!!! OPEN THE DOOR FOR ’S SAKE!!”

OMO WHAT IS DAEHYUN DOING HERE?? “Oh dae I am coming!!!”

Youngjae opened the door while rubbing his eyes and yawning; daehyun eyed him from head to toe. Youngjae was only wearing his boxers. “What are you looking at Daehyunnie?? And why did you come here late? Is there something wrong?”

Daehyun suddenly punched Youngjae right in his face. “Aw what was that for?”

“You deserve it hehehe.”

“what?? Dae!!! Are you drunk?”

“Not of your business.” Daehyun then began pacing the living room while laughing and uttering weird words. Daehyun then sat on the floor and began crying. Youngjae approached him and smirked “Omo!!! Our fierce Daehyun is crying!!!!” Daehyun glared at him and more tears ran down his face. “Daehyunnie!!! What’s wrong?”

“Jae I am a bad person.”

“Don’t say that.”

“Jae!!! Why did you tell yongguk Hyung that I took Himchan to the alley?”

“Daehyun!!! Yongguk really cares for Himchan….”

“And do you think I will kill him?”

“YES!”

“WHAT?”

“YOU KILLED MY DAD BEFORE DAEHYUN!!! DID YOU FORGET?!! YOU EVEN….”

“SHUT!!!”

“DAEHYUN!!! I DIDN’T FORGET!!! HE WAS MY DAD!!”

“ENOUGH!!!”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DAEHYUN.”

“I KILLED YOUR DAD SO WHY IN HELL YOU KEEP ON TALKING TO ME?”

“….”

“ANSWER ME!!!”

“you were the only one nice to me among the Bap when I first joined.”

“I am leaving Youngjae!!! I thought I could talk to you.” As Daehyun was preparing himself to leave, Youngjae grabbed his hand “Daehyun; we need to talk.”

“about?”

“Why did you kill my dad??”

“I don’t want to talk about that.”

“YES WE NEED!!! DAEHYUN I KNEW FROM JONGUP THAT YOU WERE A KIND PERSON. BUT AFTER YOU KILLED MY DAD, YOU TURNED TO A DIFFERENT GUY.”

“YOUNGJAE I KILLED SOMEONE. OKAY? I SHOULD CHANGE!!”

“Then tell me why did you kill dad?”

“you will not understand. No one believes me.”

“I do daehyun. Please talk to me.”

“Five years ago, I was dating Myungsoo. We used to love each other so much…” Youngjae saw tears in his eyes; he began to understand. “Myungsoo used to work for your dad. One day, Myungsoo’s dad went to the hospital and he couldn’t go to work so he skipped the day. Your dad was very pissed; he went to their house and I was there. He began yelling at Myungsoo and his dad couldn’t handle his son being humiliated that much so he tried offending him. But he ended up being shot by his gun. Myungsoo lost his temper and stormed to your dad but also he was shot and he…” He began sobbing hard. Youngjae was totally shocked. “He died; my boyfriend died. Your dad killed him.”

“that’s why you killed my dad?”

“Your dad died three years ago Jae. I became a rude guy; I refused to talk to anyone. Yongguk Hyung was the only one that offered me to join him and stay by his side. Then you came to the school; I used to see a man beating you on daily basis. But I didn’t give a damn about you back then. Few weeks afterwards, I began thinking of you…”

“Dae..”

“Let me finish. I didn’t know why in hell I began developing feelings for you after I swore not to love anyone. I couldn’t help it. Then I knew that your dad was the man who killed my lover; I saw him beating you daily. I continued in loving you though I knew it was wrong. I couldn’t handle him making you suffer so I decided one day to take my revenge for both of you. So I killed him. Don’t ask me how.”

“ Daehyun..”

“You can hate me if you want.”

“No no.”

“what no?”

“I love you even more now Daehyunnie.”

“Huh?”

“Daehyun did you really love me?”

“Yes Jae!!!”

“Do you still love me?”

“I guess I should stop cause I don’t want to lose you Youngjae.”

“Answer me? Do you?”

“Yeah!! More than ever. It hurt me to see you hanging around girls and dating them.”

“Daehyun!!!” He came close to daehyun and sat beside him. Daehyun looked at Youngjae’s lower region “Youngjae can… y..you pl…please put some clothes on?”

“Why?!!!” Youngjae then noticed that he was only wearing his boxers “oops; I am sorry!!!” Youngjae now turned to a red tomato. Daehyun smiled. “you are not willing to put some clothes on?”

“Kiss me.”

“what??”

“daehyun kiss me please.”

“Why?”

“Daehyun because I love you. Now kiss me.”

“you what?”

“I love you. You were the only one that truly cared for me.”

“You were too dummy to figure out why.” He laughed.

“guess so.”

“But I killed your dad.”

“I don’t care; he killed my mom as well.”

“he is a murderer.”

“I know; I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

“Now kiss me?”

“my pleasure!!” Daehyun leaned close and kissed Youngjae on his lips; the kiss was very pure and full of emotions. Daehyun Youngjae’s lips asking for entrance; Youngjae opened his mouth allowing Daehyun to shove his tongue in his mouth. The kiss was very heated. Daehyun couldn’t take him being aroused so he slided his hands into Youngjae’s boxer and causing him to moan. “Dae… w..what are you doing?”

“It’s your fault being almost in front of me.”

“Not here.”

“Where?” He continued .

“ahhhhhh. Daehyun in the bed… ahhhh… bedroom.”

Daehyun held Youngjae walking him to the bedroom.    

Okay!!! It was a weird update. i know; right now i am gonna throw myself.

hope you guys comment and subscribe<3

I love you dear subbies.

yeah it was a daejae chappie.