Secret love.

You Are The One

Guys~~~ before anything, I want you to go and check my other banghim fic; THE MISSION. It's my first time writing action, betrayal, love....... If you don't mind, go and check it. Here's the link: THE MISSION; ONESHOT.

Here is the trailer link, I advise you to watch it :D ;

 

 

 

 

Okay now back to this story~~~~


“Himchan I …l..love you. Yes I am not lying. Be my boy?”

Himchan froze; he felt dizzy and anxiety attacked his body. Soon he fainted but Yongguk held him before he falls apart and lead him to the bed. Yongguk grew worried when Himchan didn’t show any sign of waking up; he was about to call the BAP to take him to the hospital, when Himchan called his name “Yongguk… Don’t call anyone. I am fine!!!”

“Chan!!!! You are not fine babe.”

Himchan got pissed “STOP CALLING ME BABE!!!! I KNOW I AM A GAY BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL ME BABE. DROP IT!!!”

Yongguk approached him and sat at the end of the bed looking right into Himchan’s eyes. “Himchan!!! I HAVE ALL THE ING RIGHT TO CALL YOU BABE!!!”

“REALLY!!!!”

“YES. HOWEVER, NO ONE DARES TO CALL YOU BABE EXCEPT ME!!!”

“Can you please explain why.”

Yongguk’s temper disappeared and he began yelling “ARE YOU ING DEAF OR WHAT!!!! BEFORE YOU ING FAINTED, I ING TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU. AND I ING ASKED YOU IF YOU WANNA BE MY ING BOY!!! YOU STUPID ING BOY!!!”

Himchan’s mouth made the O shape and couldn’t grasp what Yongguk was telling him “Bbang!!! All what I understood is the ing word. What did you say? Repeat it.. I ORDER YOU.”

“WHAT? YOU ORDER WHAT? HIMCHAN YOU ARE SO NOT SERIOUS. I WILL NOT ING REPEAT A SINGLE WORD; I HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU TWICE. NOW FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID.” He was leaving when Himchan stopped him “Well I should admit that I am so in love with your the first time my eyes met yours. But you should not use this to seek revenge because I disobeyed you and…..” Himchan placed his hands on his mouth when he realized what he was just saying. Himchan!!! What the hell you had just confessed your love to that stupid Yongguk!!!!

Yongguk was shocked Omo did Himchan just confess to me? He was in love with me at the times I used to beat him?? Really?!!!! He smirked and went close to Himchan “Should I consider this a confession?”

Himchan hid under the blankets “Go away!!!”

“Himchan!!! You should face your feelings; you should not confess and hide like a coward.”

“But you don’t love me.” Himchan managed to say still under the blankets. Yongguk could sense that Himchan was pouting “Himchan!!! I told you I love you.”

Himchan removed the covers and stood up “CAN YOU STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!?”

“YOU ING !!! HOW DARE YOU THINK I AM PLAYING WITH YOU.” He went close to Himchan “Channie!!! I might be a monster when it comes to the leadership and positions BUT I NEVER MESS WITH SOMEONE’S HEART. NO MATTER WHAT!!!! At least not me!!” A tear fell from Yongguk’s eyes but he directly wiped it away with his hands. Himchan got confused I really want to know what happened to Yongguk!!! His past really . “Gukkie.”

“Himchan please!!! You are the one now playing with me!!! I swore not to touch, kiss, hug…. Anyone after zico; my ex-boyfriend. Chan!!!! Stop it. I am tired. It seems that no one can trust me.” He left the room. Himchan followed him “Yaa Yongguk I trust you.”

Yongguk turned around “Hh? You trust me? That’s why you believed me.”

“Yongguk!!! I am afraid!!! Why someone like you will fall in love with someone like ME?? BANG NO ONE LOVES ME!!!”

“Chan but I do. I swear I do.” More tears fell down; Yongguk failed to suppress all the tears that threatened to fall down.

“Guk!!! Please cry. Don’t suppress your emotions please!!! Let it out.” He approached Yongguk, cupped his face, wiped the tears from Yongguk’s face, and pecked his cheeks.

 

They went to the living room and sat silently for an hour. Yongguk suddenly started a conversation; “Bang Yongguk is my name. I had a twin brother Bang Yongnam. He died.”

“I am sorry.”

He smiled bitterly “My dad and mom used to love each other. My dad gave her everything she wanted!!! She didn’t deserve his love and passion. She cheated on him with a erted guy. I knew about that and my mom threatened me to kill dad if I tell him. So I remained silent. One day, I was all alone in the house; I came from the gym all sweating. All of a sudden, I felt pair of hands holding my waist; I thought he was Zico so I turned and hugged him when he smirked and the lights. It was found to be my mom’s boyfriend. He asked me if I knew zico, I replied trying to release myself from his grib. I remembered approaching me while kissing my neck, he told me that he was Zico’s dad.”

 

*Flashback*

“Do you know Zico.” He asked while touching my body everywhere. I tried to go away but he was very powerful.

“Yeah. He is my boyfriend.”

“Well he is my son.” He continued biting my neck.

“take your ing hands off me.”

“What!!! What do we have here??!! Come on!!!!”

“if zico and mom knew about what you are doing, they will get really pissed.”

“Oh okay I admit that your mom will get mad. But Zico!!! No no. I made him come to you so that he can bring me to you.”

“What? To me?”

“The moment I saw you, I felt the urge to kiss you….”

“ you.”

“Zico used you. I used your mother. You know Zico is a badass so he will not care if I do bad thinks you know!!!!!”

“ you.”

“Now you are gonna obey me.” He said that while ripping my clothes away. “Now that I got you, I won’t leave without taking what I want from you.”

“What? Get off me .”

“Shhh you need to obey else I will kill your father.”

“What?”

*End*

“Bbang?? What happened? Don’t tell me?”

“Yeah he me.”

“But you are so strong.”

“No I was not. I was just like you. That threatened me; I didn’t care I tried to push and leave but I couldn’t. I saw Zico entering the house, he told me that he loved me but his love to his father is much more important. I hated him.” He was sobbing so hard. Himchan sat beside him and his hair. “Bbang!! Where is your mom?”

“He killed her!!!!”

“She deserved it.”

“did you dad know?”

“NO!!!!!’

“BUT WHY?”

“I DON’T WANT HIM TO FEEL GUILTY!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.” He cried and cried. “And as you can see, I am now the fierce Yongguk that likes to hurt people especially when I met all guys or girls, they left me because they knew about my past. No one really cared.”

“Where is that !!!?”

“After he rapped me, Zico witnessed everything, so he called the police and took him to the jail and he died there.”

“What about Zico?”

“He is in an asylum. The one I loved betrayed me.”

“I hate them.” Himchan pouted and cried. Yongguk cried along with him “so I don’t blame you if you leave.”

Himchan sat close to him and leaned so that their noses touched “YONGGUK!!! PABO!!! CAN’T YOU NOTICE!!! I love you. I love you so damn much.”

“But I had been !!! I am dirty Himchan!!! You are so precious and clean.”

“Gukkie!!! You are more than clean to me.”

“I AM NOT.”

“YES YOU ARE!!! I CAN HEAL YOU.”

“W….WHAT?”

“I can make you feel clean again.” Himchan leaned closer and held Yongguk while kissing him “I LOVE YOU PABO.”

“I love you too Himchan. But himchan!!! BAP should not know about our love thing.”

“Yeah!!! I don’t want that neither. It’s our secret love.” Himchan pecked Yongguk’s cheeks.

“Channie!”

“Huh?”

“You said you can make me clean.. How so?”

Himchan smiled and held Yongguk’s hands “you know what I mean Gukkie~~~”

Yongguk smiled and leaded Himchan to the healing area.


So!!! How did you find this chapter??

I missed you dear subbies and readers.

I really want to see more and more comments. So please do comment and subscribe *puppy eyes*

I love yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Omg I read the interview and I laughed my out;

Okay here Chan was demonstrating his touching thing with jonglo.

credits to owners....

Himchan is sooooo ing handsome!!!! Omooo.

I advise you to go and read the article; it's so fun. Here's the link:

BABYZ TALK