Chapter 1

How Can I Forget You

 

Soyeon pov

Recently,I always had a dream about my past.I should not call it a dream because it more like a haunted nightmare for me.I have forget  about that for a long time but I don’t know why it always appear in my dream.A past that I don’t want to remember and I wish I can destroyed it from my life.

 

Flashback

 

Today is my last day at the school.I was really happy because finally I can finish my schooling but I felt really sad to separate with  my friends.After I finish study at here,my parents wanted to move to Seoul because my father got a job at there.

I was celebrating with my friend until one of my friend comes to me and she whispered something to me.

“Soyeon ah,someone wants to meet you.”

“But I am really busy now..”

“Oh please he really wanted to meet you.He said it really important.”

“Okay fine.Who that guy that really wants to meet me?”

“I cannot tell you now.I had promise with him.You should follow me if you want to know who he is.”

I do not say anything and just followed my friend.She bring me to the place that she promise with the guy.

After we arrived at there,she quickly run from me and called someone name.I wanted to chase her but someone call my name.

I turn toward that guy and seriously I cannot believe who infront of me now.He smiled toward me and I don’t know what to do now.The guy that standing infront of me is the guy that I really like.I really fond of him but I never tell him that I ever likes him.His name is Lee Donghae and he is really famous at the school.I always tell my friend that I want to be close with him so I know my friends really help me a lot.

He say hello to me and I was reply to him but my voice almost cracked.I really cannot believes that he wants to meet someone like me.I heard from some of my friend that he actually a playboy but I don’t thinks he is.He look really nice and gentleman.He started to speak with me.

“So you are Park Soyeon,my secret admire..”

“Yah where you know?,I mean ..its not like that..”

“I see you really shy now right.Please don’t be shy with me.”

“No I am not shy..”I was really nervous to face him and stand far away from him.

Donghae approach me and caresses my hair.He then whispered to my ear and ask something.

“So you want to be my girlfriend?”

Soyeon was really shocked and she cannot answer his question.

“Please just answer yes or no”

“Hmmm…y..yes”.This is my chance so I cannot lets go of it.

“Good girl..”Donghae grabbed my chin and about to kiss me but he stopped it.

“I thinks it not a good place to date,we should go somewhere else.”

“Where we will go?”I asked him.

“At my house,so we will be alone and no one will disturb us.”

 

End of Soyeon pov

 

Donghae brings Soyeon to his rent house.He alive alone at there and his house was really mess with his things.

“I am sorry I don’t know how to tidy up my home.”

“Its okay,I am fine.”

“You leave alone?”

“Yes?”

“So where your parents and your family?”

“Lets not talk about them.I don’t have any time for that thing.”

Donghae sits beside Soyeon and he about to kiss her but Soyeon turn to other direction.He thinks that Soyeon is really hard to get so he planned something.

“I should bring a water for you.I know you must thirsty now.”

Donghae go to the kitchen a takes a juice for Soyeon but his real purpose is not to give her a drinks but he wants her to felt sleepy so he put a pill into the glass and bring it to Soyeon.

Soyeon  drinks that juice and she felt dizzy after she drinks it.Donghae takes this chance and bring Soyeon into his room.Although Soyeon still awake but her mind was uncontrolled now.She don’t know what happen to her.Donghae put her on his bed and he took off her clothes until she was bared.Donghae took this chance to having with her.Donghae gives her a love bites on her neck and Soyeon seem enjoy when Donghae her.They makes love all the night and Soyeon had forget that her parents are waiting for her now at her house.

 



 

Please comment and subscribe.Thanks to my subcriber and who reading this story.I hope its not boring.I will to update as fast as possible. >_<.