Manager hyung is not a strict manager

Shipper

 

Sungmin found himself sighing as he replayed the video again and again. His seatmate glanced at the screen of Sungmin’s tablet and chuckled. Sungmin darted his glance on the seatmate and gave him a death glare, his seatmate surrendered by raising two flags.

 

Sungmin’s gaze at the screen once again and focused on the black haired singer as he replayed the video for the nth time.  Niga animyeon andwae Neo eobsin nan andwea rang through his brain and he let out another sigh.

 

“You know, when you really love someone, just go for it!” Sungmin heard and shot a glance at the seatmate, apparently the prankster played SJM’s confession on loudspeaker just to .  Sungmin shot another death glare and this time the seatmate died laughing.

 

“Seriously Min, just confess already!” His seatmate muttered and Sungmin could rip his head off, if only his seatmate was not their manager junghoon.

 

“Junghoon hyung, leave me alone. Please, just for this flight back home I want some peace of mind.” Sungmin begged with puppy eyes andJunghoon nodded while patting Sungmin on his head.

 

“Ok my bunny prince, but I wouldn’t keep that longing for so long. If you want to, I can help you.” Junghoon muttered and gave him a wink.  Sungmin shook his head then returned his gaze on the tablet screen. Maybe he needed help.

 

The pilot spoke through the intercom and announced that they were about to take off. They put on their seatbelts and in minutes, they were flying back to Korea.

 

The plane landed safely and the members checked themselves since a lot of people will take their pictures. Airport fashion is a really controversial topic amongst netizens and the members would definitely want to praise or scold the abiders and offenders. But with a team of stylists and 7 years down the road, SJ (and M) are veterans in this fashion trend.

 

The group did not go back to the dorm just yet and went straight to the SM Entertainment building. They were gathered in a small meeting room to discuss their first Korean TV appearance for SJM. Break Down will be released in Korea and hell it’ll be a piece of SJM history.

 

The run down was all blur and Sungmin WASN’T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION, Why would he when the lyrics running through his brain was Niga animyeon andwae? The other members, their managers (and yes Prince manager isn’t the only manager there for them) and even the members doesn’t even care if the oldest SJM member isn’t paying much attention. They did care though if Sungmin will be able to do the recording in his current, depressed state; hell, they need to work fast if they want SJM to have a  superb Korean Debut Stage.

 

“Sungmin, let’s have a little break.”  Seunghwan muttered as he led the lad out for some coffee and a ‘heart-to-heart’ talk. The two sat on an empty meeting room with coffee gladly prepared by one of the staff there. Sungmin quietly sobbed as he stared at the coffee, tears falling down his cheeks and gladly not into the cup of coffee.

 

“Yesung?”  Seunghwan asked which made Sungmin lift up his head to look at the manager.

 

“We won’t be able to help you if you don’t tell us the problem. We are your friends Sungmin and you know well enough how we work.”  Seunghwan muttered and Sungmin nodded, recalling what the managers went through to get the other members together, either with each other or with whomever they like.

 

“EunHae was easier to ship compared to Hewook or Qmi but we managed to get them all paired up nicely and people thinks it’s only fanservice.” Seunghwan said as he smiled at the sobbing lad.

 

It’s true that there exist such fanservice but that was just the front since the Korean society is still irked by the whole LGBT issues. When each member confessed what was bothering them, the 6 managers worked their off to get them all together without the public raising torches and pitchforks; and yes fanservice was their proposed actions. But it took so many well planned dates and couple rings to get the members to confess to their lovers; And The managers seriously loved EunHae for being easy to work with. It then took many connections and so many false rumors to hide the relationships that could raise suspiscions; there were never any girlfriends except for Nari. Those girls were practically friends of other members or trainees. The truth is, the managers loved these boys like their own brothers so when the dilemma rose, they were there to help them. And yes, even their lovelife.

 

“So?” Seunghwan asked as he raised one eyebrow and Sungmin shook his head.

 

“”I’ll take care of it. It’s a one-sided love unlike the others where the feeling is mutual.” Sungmin muterred then stood to leave.

 

“Then focus Sungmin” Seunghwan said while imitating Siwon and the young lad burst into laughter. Seunghwan smiled and gave him a hug.

 

“Sungmin, my precious boy, I want you to be happy too.” Seunghwan muttered and Sungmin nodded, acknowledging the manager’s sincerest wish for him.

 

The two left the room and returned to the meeting with the other SJM members and Sungmin sat with a smile. Seunghwan whispered something to Junghoon and the latter nodded.

 

.

.

.

 

After all the blah blah blabbering, the members were sent to their dorms.  The SJM members entered the 11th floor dorm and were surprised to see familiar face on the living room, watching television.

 

“Oh you guys are back so what’s up?” Yesung greeted them and Ryeowook instantly ran towards him and hugged him.

 

“Yesung hyung! You’re back to black!” Ryeowook exclaimed and the older grinned.

 

“I was getting tired of the cotton candy” Yesung muttered as Henry sat by his other side and the older ruffled his hair.

 

“Hyung, you should really stop doing that! Coordi noona worked so hard to style my hair!” Henry said and Yesung gave him a laugh.

 

“It’s getting late so why don’t we all rest? Hyukkie coming?” Donghae asked as he took his luggage to leave for his room.

 

“Oh yeah! Guys, my room is open, you can sleep there if you want to!” Eunhyuk said, pertaining to Henry, Zhou mi, Siwon and Yesung.

 

“So, I’ll guess I would need to take my things and…” Sungmin started but Kyuhyun stopped him.

 

“Hyung, you’re not going to go back to my room! Zhou Mi is staying with me so you should stay on your own room.” Kyuhyun snapped and Sungmin gave him a surprised look.

 

“But...” Sungmin started but Yesung talked al of a sudden. “I guess I’ll just go home, there’s no need to fight over rooms.” Yesung said surprised at the sudden outburst from Kyuhyun.

 

“C’mon Kyu, calm down. It’ll be fun if Minnie can join us tonight.” Zhou mi tried to coo the younger but Kyuhyun stood his ground.

 

“I’ve had enough of his childishness and I’m sick and tired of being his roommate! So sleep in your own room! Why don’t you grow up hyung? Why don’t you just face you freaking  problem and get on with life? There’s no use hiding in that happy shell when you are dying inside!” Kyuhyun shouted and this time, Sungmin was definitely hurt. He ran towards his room and cried.

 

“Yah Kyuhyun! Why are you shouting irrelevant things and to Sungmin?!” Yesung snapped and Kyuhyun gave an evil smirk. Siwon tried to calm Yesung while Zhou Mi held Kyuhyun, just in case a fist fight occurs.

 

“None of your business!” Kyuhyun muttered and Yesung had enough of this snarky maknae.

 

“It is my business!” Yesung said and Kyuhyun asked why.

 

“It concerned me because he is staying in my previous room and he would want to sacrifice his own room for me to use.” Yesung said and Kyuhyun laughed a bitter evil laugh.

 

“You are so funny hyung! Your pathetic reason isn’t really believable.” Kyuhyun muttered and Yesung’s hand balled into a fist. Henry now stood beside Yesung to calm his hyung. Ryeowook tried to talk to Kyuhyun to stop it.

 

“It is my freaking business Kyuhyun because you are hurting my…” Yesung stopped as he realized what he’ll be saying and that this is not how he planned to reveal his secret.  Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“You what hyung?” Kyuhyun said and Yesung let out a loud sigh and turned to leave.

 

“Yes go and leave. When everything isn’t going your way, you walk out. Try to face your problems for once Yesung hyung!” Kyuhyun muttered and Yesung gave him a glare, the same fierce eys saying that he is damn serious.

 

“You are full of yourself Kyuhyun. Why would you think I’m walking out on my problem? Watch me fae them.” Yesung muttered and walked towards his old room.  When Yesung was completely inside the room and the door was shut, Kyuhyun took a deep breath.

 

“You ok Kyu?” Zhou mi asked with concern and the evil maknae smiled. “If this argument lasted for another minute, I might lose it Mi” Kyuhyun confessed and Ryeowook hugged him.

 

“You did great. I’ll tell Junghoon hyung to cast you in a dram as the antagonist!” Ryeowook remarked which earned a light hearted laugh from Kyuhyun.

 

“You should prepare now Siwon.” Zhoumi said as the actor internalized, ready to play his part when it turn to worst.

 

“Shh… I’m hearing developments!” Henry said as he leaned to listen to what the two hyungs were talking about inside the room.

 

.

.

.

 

Yesung entered the room and heard sobs from one of the corners. He walked towards the sound and he saw Sungmin curled in a ball, hugging his knees while trying to stop crying.

 

“Sungmin.” Yesung softly muttered and Sungmin shot his head towards him, their eyes locking in an instant.

 

“I’m sorry…” Yesung said and this was a real hard blow on Sungmin, Did Yesung found out that he liked, no make that love, him?

 

“Don’t…please don’t continue.” Sungmin muttered as he forced himself to stop crying.

 

“Sungmin I really am sorry.”  Sungmin clutched his chest which was rather painful. He then stood up and started for the door.

 

“Sungmin, I’m sorry, I can’t protect you!” Yesung shouted and Sungmin stopped on his tracks. He wanted to move but he was stuck to the ground like he was glued there for no apparent reason. He did not turn though, and Yesung stared at his back as he continued to speak.

 

“I’m sorry that we’re awkward together.” YEsung muttered as he took little steps towards the younger.

 

“I’m sorry that I make you and your beloved Kyuhyun fight." Sungmin’s tears fell mercilessly down his brown eyes.  He then felt Yesung wrap his arms around his waist and whisper in his ears.

 

“I’m sorry because I love you” Sungmin’s eyes widened and he turn to face Yesung. But when he did, their lips met in a sweetest and passionate kiss. They were so into it until they broke off for air.

 

“You do?” Sungmin mastered to speak and Yesung nodded. Yesung then pulled Sungmin in a tight hug and Sungmin cried on his chest.

 

“I… Love… You…too” Sungmin said in between sobs and Yesung kissed his forehead. 

 

Yesungthen grabbed Sungmin’s hand and went for the door.

 

“Wait.. Ye…” Sungmin said and Yesung looked at him with a fierce eyes.

 

“Now to tell that evil maknae how I faced my problem.” Yesung then smiled and Sungmin nodded.

 

They opened the door and pop the confetti was thrown at them. They heard applause and their jaws drop at the sight of other members and their managers holding out champagne glasses. Kyuhyun then handed the two their glasses while Leeteuk and Heechul (apparently the two had a permitted leave to celebrate this momentous event) brought out the cake.

 

“Congratulations on being a couple! YEMIN FTW!” they shouted as they raised their glasses and took a picture, which won’t be revealed until people living in the peninsula, accepts LGBT.

 

Sungmin asked why and what was happening and poor Seunghwan was pushed to reveal the little show to force them to confess. Sungmin hugged the manager who scratched his head before hugging back the little lad who he had cherished.

 

“Now, SJM do well for Breakdown Debut stage!” Seunghwan muttered and everyone cheered happily.

 

 

 


 

a/n: Not so angsty right? I tried to inject some fluff in there so it’ll be a little less angsty for everyone.


If manager Du Jin of Skip beat is shipping Dun He lian and Gong Xi, why not make SJ managers be like him and ship SJ OTP's? I'm seriously losing it ~
BTW. If you guys want the other managers shipping the other couples (maybe related or not related to this fic) then holler and leave your OTP as request^^

~~

And now join me in spazzing for SJM’s Korean stage debut *dances like derp-yesung*