Love 1

Secrets of Love

 

 
 

 

 
 
It's was a normal day for Sungjong as he go to school as usual and goes for his part-time job after school at some expensive and high standard restaurant. The restaurant only hired a college student. But, how Sungjong manage to get hired as well, it's was another story.
 
 
It's not that he desperate to earn some money, it just that he so damn boring to stay at his apartment after his school time was over. His parent bought him an apartment for him to stay after his parent decided to move to Japan because his father gets another job offer.
 
 
Sungjong, apparently doesn't wanted to moved and leave his beloved country and his school not to mention his friend as well behind. So, he insisted to just stay by himself. Knowing that their only son can be so stubborn, with their heavy hearts his parent given up on persuade him although their so worried to death to just let Sungjong live by himself. So they bought him an apartment for him to stay alone because their current house was too huge for Sungjong to live by himself.
 
 
 
It's was like another normal night, Sungjong was doing his entire usual job that he always do. After given a customer order, Sungjong making his way out from that room and he glanced at his watch and his working hours already finish. Just as he about to walk to a locker room someone called out his name,
 
 
"Sungjong! Isn’t working here will affect your lesson at college?" 
The boy with dino face asked, concern plastered all over his face. 
 
 
 
"It's not, Dongwoo hyung. Plus my class starting late tomorrow." 
 
 
"Okay. So, it's already late, you want me to walk you home? Yours working hour already finish, right?"
 
 
"Neh~ but no need to trouble yourself hyung. Plus, I already used to walk by myself, remember ?"
 
 
"Okay, then. If that so, I’m leaving now, take care Jonggie and don't forget to call me if you're in trouble, arrasso?"
 
 
Sungjong can only nod his head to his hyung. Dongwoo hyung is his co-workers. The different was Dongwoo is a college student while Sungjong was a high school student. No one know about Sungjong is a high school student except Hoya, the owner of the restaurant that he currently working at now.
 
 
Hoya is his childhood friend and also his cousin. Sungjong parent already told Hoya about their plan and they put their trust on Hoya to look after Sungjong. That also the reason he got this job easily. But, Hoya asked him to keep this as a secret because he doesn’t want his other workers thought about him being unfair. Sungjong left out a sigh of relieved as Dongwoo walk away from him.
 
 
"Thank God!" he mumbled and lean against the wall.
 
 
As he was about to walk again, his eyes caught someone that shocked the hell out of him. His eyes widened as he saw that person walking into that restaurant. He swore his mind going crazy right now.
 
 
"What the hell is he doing here!?" Sungjong shouted in his mind.
 
 
"Oh.My.God! What I’m supposed to do now?" Sungjong was in the panic mode already. Don't know what else to do, he hide himself at the corner. There's he saw him with someone and Sungjong assumed he was his friend, walking inside the restaurant.
 
 
"Anyway, he looks... different". He says to himself as a small smile make their way to his lips as he saw him in a simple black t-shirt and jean instead of buttoned shirt and a black slack as he always saw him everyday. It kind of fascinating to Sungjong to see the older man in a casual wearing. 
 
 
As he was too engrossed looking at his seongsang-nim. He didn't even notice a man, drunk as walk toward him. Until he felt someone tapped his shoulder. He jumped a little at his place because of surprised and become more surprised to be faced with some of drunk man God know where he come from. Sungjong was frightened as hell as the man grips on his arms hurting him and he drew his face closer towards Sungjong until Sungjong can smell alcohol from his breath.
 
 
"Hey Cutie, are you new here?" the man spoke.
 
 
"Please let me go" Sungjong pleads as he struggling tries to get free from that man grasp.
 
 
"Let's go to my place." 
 
 
"Please...Don’t...” Sungjong pleads and now tears starting to roll down on his cheeks. 
 
 
He closes his eyes to gather some strength to shout for help. As he was about to shouted for help, he froze the moment he felt his body in someone embrace and his face make a contact with that person broad chest. It's very warm and he can even hear that person heart beat and as for himself, his heart was beating so fast. He still shocked until that person speak,
 
 
"Stop it! This is not the place like you think it is!"
 
 
Sungjong eyes almost popped out as he heard that man voice and he immediately come to his sense and ran off from that scene as fast as he could. After the drunken man walk away, that person turned his face to his side just to ask,
 
 
"You're Lee Sungjong, right?"
 
But, to his suprised Sungjong was no longer at his side. Sungjong still run on the hallway to the locker room, he still shocked both from that incident that make his hearts beating so fast and also because his secrets already blow up now. And to make it's become more badly than he ever imagine, it's was his own homeroom seongsang-nim who's found out about it. All Sungjong know in his head now was,
 
 
"I'M DEAD!”
 
 

A/N: Sorry for a VERY late update.I;m busy with work *apologetic look*