chapter 2

Lost Valentine.

Lost Valentine

Chapter 2

****************************************************************************************************

“Okay Kyu Jong ah so what is the story that Hyung Jun says you have?” Kyu Jong smiled; leaning in to tell them, what his father told him. Once he was finished, both of his friends were amazed.

“Wahhh! 55 years he waited. That is unbelievable.” Jung Min said; giving his head a shake in disbelief.

“Jung Min ah I think we can use this. Look the law that allows gay soldiers was passed like what 15 years ago. And till this day people are trying to get it annulled; this could be used to keep it going. What do you think?” Jung Min thought about it, before giving his approval. Kyu smiled; silently beaming at the thought of finally knowing what happened to Mr. Kim.

“Hey does anybody know where to find him?” Both males looked at Kyu Jong, hoping that he would know.

“Yeah my father said that is name is Kim Young Saeng, he leaves at the corner house by the old building, where the pharmacy used to be.” Jung min got up, hurriedly throwing his bag over his shoulder.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Jumping up from the booths, all three climbed into their cars, heading to Mr. Kim’s house. Once they arrived, the glazed at the house, the house was so old fashioned, but it has a certain charm, making it seem homey. They reached the door, ringing the bell twice, a women answered.

“Yes can I help you?” Jung Min stepped forward.

“Yes I was wondering… If I may talk to a man named Mr. Kim? Is he here today?” The girl’s eyes narrowed.

“May I ask what would you want with my great uncle?” She said folding her arms over her chest. Before they could answer, a voice came from inside the house.

“Who is it yubin?” The old man comes into sight, opening the door more.

“Oh! What can I do for you gentlemen?” Yet again before they could answer yubin interrupts.

“Uncle these men are looking for you.” Mr. Kim looks at her, before turning his gaze back to three men who have yet to say a word.

“Oh well come on in then.” Mr. Kim gesture for the guys to enter, they do thanking him in return.

“Would you like some tea? I have some in the kettle it should be done any minute now.” Looking at each other, they nodded smiling politely to the old man. Once all where settled; Jung Min got to the point on why they were there.

“Mr. Kim My name is Park Jung Min and this is Kim Hyung Jun for KTN news, this here Kim Kyu Jong. And from him we have heard of an interesting story that we would like… with your permission… to use on our station.” Mr. Kim looked at his niece confused.

“What story could I possibly have for you news station?” Hyung Jun moved forward.

“Well as you may know, the laws for homoual soldiers, has been in place for 15 years, but presently it is it being fought to be removed completely. Well from what we have heard from our friend here, is that you were once in love with a soldier, during the times of the don’t ask don’t tell system. So we have come to… if possible… use your story to try and keep that law in place.” Mr. Kim frowned, setting his cup on the table. For a long moment Mr. Kim gazed at the fireplace shelf, he seemed to be a war with himself. Yubin placed a hand on her uncle’s hand, before turning to the guys on the couch.

“I’m sorry, but maybe right now is not a good time. If you can maybe you can give him some time to think it over.” At her words, Mr. Kim jolted out of his thoughts.

“No!” All looked at him.

“Uncle...?” Mr. Kim patted her hand back, turning to the men.

“I would like to do your story; after all I think my love would have wanted me to.” Jung Min smiled.

“Thank you sir we do appreciate this.” Mr. Kim smiled back.

“So how is this going to be done?”

“Well now that we got your permission, we are going pitch the idea to our boss, and if he gives the okay; we will be back with a small camera crew to record your story.” Mr. Kim nodded; the men stood up, now taking their leave. Once they got inside Jung Min’s car hyung Jun spoke.

“Wah! He is such a nice man, I am so glad he agreed, for a second there I thought he was going to say no.” Jung min and Kyu Jong nodded In agreement.

“Do you think your boss is going to approve?” Kyu asked expectantly.

“I think so, if it is one thing I know about my boss, is that he is a er for love stories.”

**************************************************************************************************************************

END! Lmao second chappy done I hoped ya liked it. Onward to the third chapter *mush mush*

Till next time bye now.