Something Creepy

Lies

"Kuzuki! Your late again, you know?!" Hatsumi scolded. "Sorry, I am still a new student...it's hard to get around here~" Kuzuki apolagized. "Your just lucky the teacher isn't here yet!" Hatsumi rolled her eyes. "Hmm~" Kuzuki didn't care. "Hey, that was rude! Your suppose to look at me while I am talking!" Hatsumi said in anger. "You know I have ears?!" Kuzuki fired back. "Yeah, but your suppose to look at somebody while they're talking or it's disrespectful!" Hatsumi pumped her fist. They coutinued to argue. "Tsk tsk, all you two do is fight and fight!" Mimino said. "Oh, what do you know?!" Hatsumi and Kuzuki crossed their arms. 

When most of the subjects were finsihed, it was recess. Hatsumi sat in the classroom instead of eating. "Hey, why aren't you eating?" Kuzuki said while coming in. "I just don't feel like it." Hatsumi answered. "Hey...could you tell me more about this town?" Kuzuki asked. "Who am I kidding?! This place sure does sound happy." Kuzuki laughed. "Actually....this place doesn't seem too happy in reality. You just need to wake up a bit." Hatsumi voice changed to a serious tone. "W-what?" 

"Let me explain. About three years ago, their was this class full of nasty students here. They would get drunk, go to clubs, the girls would be stripping on poles, they would smoke, get bad grades and be big bullies to every good kid here, but of course, the teachers wouldn't know. On the day of the guardian's birthday, he predicted that whoever lied so much shall die. Nobody actually belived it. The guardian just hate the people who lie, he thought it was rude, disrespectful and all. He only said to the Japanese netizens and all....but not his family. He's family could lie...."

"And?"

"And, these bad students were really getting on him....they kept doing bad habits, especially lying and bullying. So, on the guardian's birthday, they died. Cut into 27 pieces, blood was spreaded on the walls and floors. It was the most horrible murder ever set in Kurakuma. And the next year another horrible murder came on the guardian's birthday again and again untill this year. So, nobody can really lie here now." 

"Woah...anything about his family?" 

"Hmmm....I don't know much....but I do know that he has a daughter. I think her name was Emiko. She wasa poor child. She was born with illness. Her mother hated her, so her mother sent her to the orpans at the age of 4. Her father tried to save her, but he couldn't. I am not sure why. Now, she's about 22 or 23 and lives with her husband in Tokyo. Her husband was famous from what I hear, but he's a real player too. He gets drunk at clubs and forgets about everything. They just got married last two months ago....she never told him about her illness though. She doesn't want to be pitied." 

"Oh my...." Kuzuki got shocked. "W-Why did you tell me the creepy parts?!" Kuzuki said. Hatsumi sighed. "Look, Kuzuki-kun, me and my sisters are transfers too. Were in touch with a detective his family and we give him further information about this place. But that's because were not really from here. I just want you to be safe. I am just worried." Hatsumi explained. "And also, I can tell your going to be in touch with him too and his family. I just hope I can leave soon as soon as the murders are caught."

"w-what?!"

"The murders....a few were caught. But there was few not caught yet. I told the detective me and my sister would help him untill he finds who this creep is. He told us after that he would send us back, since we don't have enough money to even get back. He told us not to stay to close Mimino and the others....they might be the murders. You can't really tell this to anybody. You and I have permission to lie since were not from around here." 

 "How about you kids go home?" The teacher said coming in. "Why?" Hatsumi asked. "The teacher looked in our results and Kuzuki's results too! We have straight As!" Masumi came in. The three got their backpacks and when home. They when back together. "Masumi onee, I told Kuzuki about you know what since hes a transfer too." 

"Oh," Masumi said. Masumi's phone rang. "Moshi moshi?" She answered. "Masumi, go and meet me at the cafè I usually take you and your sister too. Bring her along." The detective said. "Okay." Masumi hanged up. "C'mon, Kuzuki, your coming with us."