Reality was better than the Dream

Reality was better than the Dream

Summer

I was out in the beach with some friends. The sun was blazing hot as we played beach volleyball. I felt the white sand burry my feet to the ground.

My friend Cho Shin Young was about to hit the ball but without her realizing the serve of the ball was too powerful and went outside the court.

Being a good friend I had to get it for her. It went so far and as I ran to get it but suddenly a pale man with bright yellow hair picked it out for me.

He was so handsome I didn't realize I was staring at him for too much. ShinYoung who was running after me called my name ~

"Kim Han Ah-shi~!"

I looked back and stared at the man. He smiled at me and handed the ball.

"HanAh-shi, I think this is yours?"

I stared at him shyly and said ..

"Ohh. Kumawoyo ..."
"Call me Donghae:"

I smiled at him and said

"Kumawoyo Donghae OPPA."

Then another pale man tapped his back. He had orange colored hair who was a bit taller than Donghae.

Then Donghae said as he turned around.
"Ohhh~ I'm coming Leeteuk Hyung!"

And faced to me again.

"I'll see you around the beach HanAh."


I went back to my friends with a bright smile in face.

That evening I was at the balcony of the hotel we were staying in. I inhaled the fresh air and admired the stars.

Then I felt someone stand next to me. It was him. I smiled and asked him.

"Oh. Hae Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"I was at my room but then I saw the beautiful stars, then I realized being next to you is the greatest view I'll ever have."

I looked at his beautiful face and smiled at him and said ..

"So far, you're the brightest star next to my heart right now."

He came closer and held my cheeks. His face was so close to mine I could hear his heart tremble.

His eyes sparkled as they looked at me. He hugged my waist and kissed my lips passionately. Without me knowing I kissed him back.

He stopped and stared for a while and asked ..

"BE MINE?"

I snapped back into reality and said to myself~

EH?! DONGHAE?!

I opened my eyes and realized I was only dreaming. I heard some footsteps towards me and saw Donghae.

"HanAh Baby, you were dreaming of me weren't you?"

And made me blush. He sat next to me and said..

"It's okay, I'm always here for you."

And pecked my lips and hugged me tight.

"I dreamt of the first time we met."

He smiled at me and said.

"Well, starting there we'll begin forever after you say the right words later"

I picked up my wedding dress as he left.

Without an hour passed I was in front of the church's aisle ready to say I do to the man waiting for me ..

named Lee Donghae.

 

 

IS IT BAD? kkkk~ FOR XENA, bb. <33 Hope you like it? ^^