What About Me?

What about me? [ONESHOT]

"Can't we just go somewhere else? They might be busy, jagi." Siwon said as he tried to convince Shirae, his girlfriend, to just abandon the idea of going to Super Junior's dormitory to visit them. He pouted as he could already foresee what would happen once they arrive there. The members would be all around her, leaving him forgotten and sulking in a corner.

"Oppa, don't worry. Teukie oppa told me most of them would be home tonight." Shirae said and pulled Siwon's hand out of the elevator and into the parking lot. Siwon could only sigh as he opened the passenger door for Shirae and then sat himself in the driver's seat. "Let's go, let's go!"

They drove for almost an hour before arriving at the SuJu dorm. Shirae, as quick as lightning, got out of the car and ran inside. "It's the start." He muttered as he dragged himself out of the car. A few more heavy steps and he already heard joyful shouts. He entered the dorm and saw Shirae already having an animated talk with Leeteuk, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"Siwon hyung!" Ryeowook greeted. Siwon only scowled at the only member who noticed him. "Man, what's up with you? Why the long face?" Shindong, who was the next one to notice his presence, slapped his back and pulled him in for a hug. Siwon's eyes bulged out as Shindong playfully squeezed him. He managed to gulp his cough as Sungmin entered the dorm.

"Hyung! Is Shirae here too?" Sungmin asked. "Well hello to you too!!!" Siwon snapped and looked for a room to sulk in. I bet they wouldn't even notice I'm gone. He thought as he slammed the bedroom door and threw himself on the bed not caring whose room it was. Sungmin, who was surprised at Siwon's reaction, asked "What's wrong with him?" Ryeowook and Shindong didn't have an answer so they only shrugged.

Siwon grunted, grabbed a pillow and covered his head with it, trying to drown out the sounds. Why am I like this? He bitterly chuckled to himself, realizing how childish he was acting. But childish or not, he decided to just stay inside the room. He removed the pillow from his head and listened to the conversation outside.

"Yah, Shirae! Come over here!"

"Raaeeee!  Look at this!"

"I need your opinion, Shirae!"

"You're ignoring me, Shirae!!!!"

"Rae, rae, rae!!!!!"

"I told you she has to see this!"

"No!  It's my turn to say something to her!"

"SHIRAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Siwon sneered.  "Why are they all after her?  Geez.  It's not like she's the only girl that comes here in the dorm."  It's coz she's special enough to fit in.  She's kind and one of the boys.  His conscience answered him.  "Hmph!  She's mine!"  But don't be so selfish and possessive.

"Fine, I'll admit it!  I'm jealous and envious of them."  He said against the pillow.

He thought about how Shirae has something in common with each and everyone of them.  But he can't seem to think of anything that connects him and Shirae.

With Leeteuk hyung, they talk about the welfare of the members.  Since Leeteuk is the oldest, he acts as the Umma of the group.  And usually, he seeks for Shirae's advice and tips whenever he needs it.  He respects and considers her decision even though she's so much younger than him.  And most times, he follows her advice.  It seems like she knew how the members are so Leeteuk hyung is thankful for that.

With Heechul hyung, he's just so fond of her.  He acts like an older brother, if not like a father.  He's protective of her and despite his very strong personality, he lets Shirae tell him whatever she wants to say.  She's one of the few people in this world who can ask Heechul for a favor and he'd gladly help.  He also gives her clothes, saying that she should be fashionable just like him.

With Yesung hyung, they share the love for pets.  They could talk about it all day long.  And because of that fact, Yesung considers Shirae as his best friend.  She's the only person who doesn't get tired of listening to him blab about his beloved turles.  And she would always ask about them, how they're doing, if they ate already and stuff.  And Yesung could tell that she's sincere.  And she'd surprise him by giving the turtles food pellets.

With Shindong hyung, well, if it wasn't for Shindong's girlfriend Nari, Siwon wouldn't have met Shirae.  It was through Nari that they got to know each other.  Shirae is Nari's friend.  So when they went to watch a performance of Super Junior, Shirae instantly fit in like she has been their friend for ages.  Therefore, with Shindong, they'd talk about Nari and other friends that they both knew.

With Sungmin hyung, they both adore the color PINK!!!!  Whenever they would see each other, they would show off their new pink stuff.  Then they'd argue who has the better and cuter stuff, ending by sharing their stuff with each other, or trading if the other one likes something better.

With Eunhyuk hyung, they both have passion for dancing.  So Eunhyuk would ask Shirae's opinion with the new dance moves he had come up with.  Shirae would sometimes help him out with the choreography.  There was one time, Rae was passed out in Siwon's car when he was bringing her home due to tiredness from helping Eunhyuk and Shindong with Super Junior's choreography.  She just loved helping out with the dance moves and would feel proud to see the  members dancing what she and the others made up.

With Donghae hyung, she's not really close with him at first since they don't have anything to talk about when they first met but now, they could talk about anything under the sun.  The unexplainable awkwardness that they felt with each other had vanished and now they're comfortable enough with each other that they could just sit in comfortable silence after their conversation.

With Ryeowook, they would exchange recipes.  Shirae likes cooking too so she would help Ryeowook cook for the members if she's at their dorm.  There, Ryeowook would confide in Shirae and vice versa.  Cooking calms the both of them and they're happy that they found somebody who could appreciate cooking like them.  They would also talk about the latest utensils and appliances in the market.

Lastly, with Kyuhyun, they would have their own little world if they start talking about the latest computer games like Starcraft.  They would play against each other and oftentimes, Rae could kick Kyu's with her great skill in gaming.  Kyu respects her in that aspect and wouldn't hold a grudge if she beats him.  In return, Rae would tell him and only him about her techniques in gaming and the latest cheats, which Kyu gladly accepts.

With Zhou Mi and Henry, she's not that close to them but they're comfortable with each other and would have a great laugh.

With Hangeng, Kyuhyun and Kibum, she's fairly close to them and she misses them a lot.  It's a pity they would only have Kibum during drink fests in their dorm, that is, if he's not busy with his new career. 

Siwon sighed and got up from the bed.  He guessed he should go and intervene the little party before Shirae gets her limbs torn apart by the guys.

He found Shirae on the floor, laughing uncontrollably with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Sungmin.  The others were standing but still laughing.  Only Heechul was looking at them like they were some kind of aliens. 

"Oh!  Siwon!  You finally appeared!"  Donghae commented.  The laughter died down after a while and Shirae went to Siwon. 

"Oppa!  Where were you?  You missed all the fun!"  She exclaimed.  Siwon couldn't help but smile, seeing how happy Shirae was.  "I just took a little nap in the bedroom."  He replied.  "Oh!  Are you not feeling okay?"  She asked and put her hand on his forehead.  "I'm just tired, I guess."  He stated.  "Okay."

A couple of hourse passed by and Siwon's sour mood was slowly returning.  Shirae, who kept glancing at him, noticed and decided to tell everybody that she'd go home now.  They were able to depart from the dorm after struggling with SuJu's hugs and pullings.

They were already in the car and Siwon remained silent.

"Siwonnie oppa~"  Shirae called sweetly.  She noticed his dark aura and was debating whether she should ask him about it or not.  In the end, she decided to.  She's not afraid that Siwon would get mad.  If ever, she knew he couldn't stay mad at her for a long time.

"Oppa~"  She tried again when he didn't answer.  "Oppa, are you mad at me?  Did I do something wrong?"  She asked and pouted.  She tried to remember what had caused this.  But she couldn't find the reason of his coldness.  She couldn't remember anything that had made him upset.  She heard him sigh.

"Jagiya, I know I told you before that we should have an honest relationship.  So that's why I'm gonna tell you what's been bothering me.  But listen to me first before you say anything, okay?"  He asked.  Shirae nodded.  She was somehow relieved that he wasn't mad at her since he called her 'jagiya'.  But then what could be bothering her beloved oppa?

"You see, I'm jealous of Suju members.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at them.  It's just what I feel.  Whenever we go visit them, they would always whisk you away from me and I'm left there, forgotten and alone.  And not only that, it seems like you have something in common with each and everyone of them, but I can't think of anything that connects us.  What about me, Shirae?  It frustrates me."  He bit his lip.  He didn't know how Shirae would act.

"Oppa.  First, thank you for being honest with me.  And so, I wanna apologize for carelessly neglecting you and being carried away whenever I'm with Suju oppas.  I'm sorry, I really didn't know.  I didn't mean it, oppa.  Don't worry, next time, I'll make sure I won't leave your side.  I'll always be with you.  I promise.  Second, Oppa, are you serious?  You don't know that we have something in common?"  She asked and his cheek softly.

"It's not your fault, jagi.  And....I don't know."  He replied while trying to concentrate on the road.  Her simple touch brought him shivers. 

"Silly, oppa.  You sure you don't know?"  She giggled.  Siwon glanced at her weirdly.  He was sure he thought of everything already.  He shook his head.

"Siwonnie oppa, I can't believe you!"  She exclaimed and poked his side.  "Yah!  I'm driving!"  He yelped.  She sighed.

"Oppaaaaa.  How did we become close after Nari unnie introduced us together?"  She asked, making Siwon try to remember.  However, Siwon's face was scrunched up in confusion.

"We talked?"  He wasn't sure of his answer.  But they did talk the whole night during their first meeting.

"Yeah, we talked oppa.  And what did we talk about?"  She asked again.

"We talked about ourselves, our dreams, our families, our life, and oooooooohhhhhh!  Oh!"  He finally realized what he had been missing all along.  He smiled, remembering about what they do every Sunday.  And it's one big reason and factor that made him fall in love with her.

"Oppa, you got it now?  What is it?"  She smiled as he waited for his answer.

"We both love God very much."  He answered with the biggest smile he could ever muster.

"That's right, oppa!  I can't believe you forgot!!!!!!"  She shook her head side to side jokingly.

Siwon blushed at his forgetfulness.  He wanted to slap himself for letting his emotions cloud over him and let it rule over him.  He then thought of something.  He made a U-turn and drove for another hour until they stopped in front of a cathedral.

"Let's go visit Him now, shall we?"  He asked as he offered his hand to Shirae and both went inside with happy smiles on their faces.

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]  How is it?  It's my first ever oneshot!  *pats myself*

LOL at Siwon's attitude/behaviour, huh?  Do you think he could be like that in real life? ^^_^

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

I'd apprecieate it if you can drop a comment.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! :D