The Beginning

Dream High~Sorry on Hiatus

~No one's POV~

For Choi Junhong it had begun like every other day. He woke up at 6:45, got himself ready, ate breakfast, and left the house by 7:25. The school day officially starts at 8:00, but it takes a little time to walk there. On his way to school he ran into Kai from his math class. Kai was the first one to talk by asking Junhong, " DId you hear about what's going on today?" Junhong had no idea what he was talking about so he just shook his head no. "Chinchaa," Kai exclaimed. "Wae, what is happening?" Junhong wanted to know so badly now. Kai had tld him the whole situation that Dream High was hosting a talent show at their school adn that the winner got to attend Dream High. Junhong was so happy about this that he had not realized that they were already at the school.

When they got inside, they went to hang out with their group and talk amongst them selves. Junhong saw Zico and Kyung and decided to go talk to them, while Kai went to talk to Sehun and Baekhyun. " Annyeong~ Hyung," Junhyung said to Zico. "Oh yea wazzup, so did you hear about today then?" asked Zico. junhyung just looked at himand said " Yea, Kai just told me on the way here, are you going to do the show then?" Zico was shocked that he had even asked that, "Wae, you think I'm stupid to just let this oppurtunity pass me by?" "ANI, just asked," said Junhong.

Halfway through math the principal announced that the Dream High representatives were here and ready to start. Everyone sat in the cafeteria watching each performance happen. Not too long after it had started was it Junhong's turn. WHen he got up there he decided to dance and rap. About three hours later the talent show was over and they had the name of the winner in their hands. They got on stage and said, " We will announce the winner of the talent show, and the winner is.... Choi Junhong!" Junhong was so excited he did not even know what to say.

They told him that he would start attending the school tomorrow and that they will have everything ready to pick him up from his house at 7: 00 tomorrow. He went home to pack up his stuff and tell his umma that is to attend Dream High tomorrow. After he ate, he went to bed and got a good night's rest. The next morning he woke earlier than usual, he did what needed to be done and also saw a note in  his mailbox. The note read: " Congratulations on attending Dream High, at this school in order to express yourself the school does not have a uniform and you are allowed to bring anything with you that you need. Also, a car will be there at 7:30 to pick you up and take you to school. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day!" 

When the car came to pick up him up the only thing he brought with him was his skateboard and a small backpack. He arrived at the school 30 minutes later. He was welcomed by the principal. " Welcome to Dream High, you must be Choi Junhong?" "De, and thank you." The principal gave Junhong his schedule and on his way he went. His first class of the day was math, when he got in the teacher instructed him to introduce himself. "Annyeong, my name is Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo." The class just stared at him in disbelief.

When he got to his seat, which was next to Yoo Youngjae. "Annyeong, I am Youngjae, nice to meet you Zelo." "De, nice to meet you too." Throughout the entire class Youngjae and Zelo talked to each other and got to catch up. When the bell rang they headed seperate ways to their next class, which was english. In this class he did the same and he was seated infront of Bang Yongguk. They introduced themselves to each other and got along really easily. The next bell that rang was the lunch bell. Zelo went and sat next to Yongguk. While they were seated he saw 4 people head toward their table and he easily recognized the blonde hairedone as Youngjae, but not the other 3.  "Who is this, Yongguk?" asked the haired boy. "Himchan, Daehyun, and Jongup, This is Choi Junhong but you can call him Zelo." "Hello," says a short browned haired boy introduced as Jongup says. "Wassup," says a dirty blonde haired boy named Daehyun says. "Hi," said Zelo.

For the rest of the day he got to know all of them and became really good friends with them, but they were really curious as to what he did to get in to the school. He went back home and got ready for what was going on tomorrow at the school.