1-Changes

Reality

Home, that the last time you would get to call it that. Your beautiful, memory full home.

You were leaving it all behind. Not just your literal home, a modern mansion, which didn't make sense since neither you nor Dara worked. The whole of sunny California. You were just, leaving. You would miss the crashing waves, the feeling of constantly having sand between your toes, but most of all you would miss the friends you had finally made.

You didn't have any best friends worth mentioning, but they were friends all the same. You were a cold person and you knew that well. However people had managed to break down the walls surrounding you . Too bad that in the time you spent getting ready to leave, the walls had repaired themselves and your voice had returned to it's usual monotone, your eyes had shielded themselves and refused to show any feelings, the feelings that had been, once again bottled up.

You were Kim Yuri and you were moving to korea the next day.


Once you were a happy child with a big smile for the world to see. But the untimely death of your parents and only older brother at the age of 9 had changed you. You had become what you were now. An emotionally constipated teenage girl. By the age of 11 you could hide your emotions perfectly, walk so that you were not noticed and began to push people away as if it was a survival instinct.

You never did know what had happened to your family. One day a dismally dressed man knocked on your door. Dara, your maid and best friend, opened it. Minutes later you were called down by a red eyed, tear stained Dara. You wondered what had happened and that annoyingly dressed man had sent your life spiralling down in a few sentences. He told you something you didn't want to know and frankly, it had ruined your life.

"I am truly sorry to break this news to you. Young lady, I assume you are miss Kim. Your parents and brother died in a .... Car accident on their way back."

He said in a blank voice, *kinda like mine* you think. That hesitation was suspicious it was the first thing your brain registered after the shock. Then you broke down. You and Dara had cried for hours. They were like parents to her aswell. Dara was an orphan just like you were now. She'd lived through it for much longer though. Your parents had taken her in when she was 15 but she didn't want to be a burden so she told your parents that she would work in order to avoid a guilty conscious. She'd been with you ever since. Her brother choosing to stay with a trusted friend over living with you both.

"I'd seem like a !" Thunder had yelled indigantly when he was given the proposal of living in the same house as you.

You often ask yourself what you had done to deserve this life, because it must have been bad. Real bad. You must have been some kind of killer In your past life.

 

 


Present time*

"Yaaah! Hurry up or we will be late for sure!" Dara screamed. Yuri jolted off her bed, smaking her hand on the bedside table in shock.

 

she had been deeply immersed in memories of sun and sand. Friends and smiles. Family. It would be hard to go but somewhere inside she knew it was for the better.

"Coming." Was her rather quiet reply but to her surprise it was given a sound of satisfaction. 

*Her hearing never fails to scare me* She thought a shiver wracking her body.*Well here I go.*

She jumped off the cherry wood bed only to recieve the shocking cold of the matching wood floor. It seemed to seep into her legs and kept her standing for a couple of seconds. Allowing herself to adjust to the sudden temperature change. *If had a choice i would stay in bed forever* She humoured herself then suddenly wondered why it was eerily quite. 

She lifted her head from where she had been staring dazedly at the floor to send a sheepish grin to the woman shooting her into the pits of hell with her eyes. Dara was the only one she acted freely around. She served as a lifeline, a sister and a 'guardian'. Sandara Park.... looked like she wanted Yuri's blood staining the walls.

"Morning" was the weak attempt at keeping the peace.


The crowds of bustling people was unexpected, infact it would be pretty weird If it wasn't busy. 

People were speed walking all around and there were sounds of children crying, girls squealing and the odd yell of a name.

But that wasn't what they were here for. Dara and Yuri began the maze of a walk before finally boarding the plane. This was the begining of a new life. Change.


DSFBDSFYGBEFBEEBFRSDAK

I EDITED IT HERMERGERDDDDDD.

Ok so i'm on my summer holidays now so you can expect that there will be more chapters over the course of it. Also i was feeling extremely unsatisfied with the first chapter, description and title so i changed them all.

I hope you enjoy this revamped chap. 

Author-nim says byeeee~