♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Living with the 9 Goddesses

" IREONAAAAAAAAA! IREONAAAAAA! " My alarm tone sang till my ears are all blown up. Aigoo. Waking up is a hell to me. I mean what about my beautiful face. I don't want to ruin my beauty sleep! I rolled my eyes and quickly stood up and did   some stretchings. Shooooot! Its 6:30 AM. I only have an hour to fix myself! 

 

I quickly took shower and wore my school uniform. As I walk downstairs. The usual thing happens. I always bump my head in that low ceiling on the stairs. I wish I can just live in a big dorm! 

I grabbed the cereal box and the milk in my small kitchen near the stairs and prepared the both of it in a small bowl. I ate them but still my stomach growls.. I couldn't help but just force myself to forget the pain. 

I wore my shoes and grabbed my bag. Looking at the time of 7:23. I'm really going to be late! I grabbed my keys and opened the door but suddenly there's a mailman outside.

"Is this Mr. Jung?" He asked while looking at the letter he's holding.

"Yes. How can I help you?" I stated with kind of nervous feeling inside me. "Take this letter that's been addressed to you. Thanks!" He handed me the letter and quickly ran with his bicycle.

Wanting to open the letter but I'm coming late for school so I just threw the letter to the table and locked my door and run to my school.

 

 

I arrived at the school exactly 7:30. Thank God the gates were still open when I arrived. Panting while I walk towards my locker and slammed my things inside. I grabbed my textbooks for the Math Subject which is a hell too because it comes first. Whatever! Before I closed my locker. I looked at the SNSD Picture and kissed it. I smirked and laugh at my weirdness and locked it. Soon I arrived at the room assigned in the current subject.

 

Hours passed very quick till its dissmissal time. 5:30 PM. WOOO! I quickly jumped out of the room and quickly headed on my locker. School is nearing to end! Summer is near! But I'm scared that I have to take some remedials of my poor grades.. I smacked my head for not studying very hard. Well. I'm graduating next year so I need to really work it out. I grabbed my bag and locked my locker. 

I walked quickly as possible because today is where SNSD appears on TV again~!. Not caring if I bump into people. What i think is one thing. Taeyeon. WEEEEEE~

I bumped into one guy causing me to fell down on my . I looked at him and boom. The Kingka Hoya along with his 6 other kingka friends. Whatever! I just ran away from them as fast as possible. I winked at them and dissapeared in their sight.

 

 

I arrived home with a smile on my face. I'm going to see SNSD again! I chuckled and opened the door and threw my things in my couch. I was about to go upstairs but I saw the letter and read it.

 

" Dear Mr. Chihoon Jung,

Congratulations! You won in our secret competition. The girls did liked your cover.
We didn't expect a fanboy got to be chosen~ Anyway.
By your prize. You can live in the dorm of Girls Generation
for 2 months~. We'll call you for the informations tomorrow.

- SM Entertainment - "

I widened my eyes and tried to reread everything. 

I-I won? How?! I didn't even joined somethin! Is this a scam???

AISHT! I burried my face in the couch and massaged my temples.

 

 

 

 

----author's notes----

Lets do theeeee:

Lol. How are yah gaise?

Short chapter to start.  xD

I kinda added Infinite to become a Kingkas.

Soon I'll add more idols so.. MORE FUNNNN!

 

If you hate this story..

 

Just kidding xDDD

Comments are deerly loved!