Final

PenJae's Baby!!

"Pennie are you okey?" Sung Jae asked as he approached his wife Peniel in the bathroom.

 

"I'm fine..." Peniel's answering after he's done throwing up for the third time in one hour.

 

"Yah, how could you be fine after throwing like that, huh? Are you sick?" asked Sung Jae again. He's touching Peniel's forehead. "It's warm. You're not getting a fever."

 

"I'm not!" Peniel's said while he pushed Sung Jae slightly. And he went out of the bathroom.

 

"Yah, Pennie ah!" Sung Jae's following Peniel to their room.

 

Sung Jae's shocked as he saw Peniel was packing all his clothes and stuff like he's going to run away from their home. He stopped Peniel's act as he grabbed Peniel's wrist.

 

"What are you doing? Why are you packing all your things? Are you going to leave me?" asked Sung Jae.

 

"Let me go!" said Peniel angrily as he's trying to let go his wrist from Sung Jae's. "I hate you! I don't wanna see you anymore! Now move!!" Peniel's pushed Sung Jae away before he take his luggage and stormed out the room.

 

Sung Jae's dumpfounded as he heard Peniel's words. 'He hate me? Why? What did i do wrong? We never fighting or arguing before. And we are happy couple that everyone wanted to be. So sudden...last night he was happy to be with me, but today...i don't get it.' Sung Jae's thought.

 

"Pennie, wait!" Sung Jae's stopped Peniel before he manage to go outside the house. "Why are you doing this to me? If i'm made a mistake please tell me. I can change it. Just please don't leave me without the reason." Sung Jae's begged as his tears starting to fall.

 

"I hate you! And that's the reason i don't wanna stay with you anymore. Now let me go!"

 

"No! That's not the reason! What are you trying to hide from me? Tell me!" Sung Jae's shouted as he can't hold his anger. He's holding Peniel's wrists too tide.

 

"Argh! You're hurting me!" said Peniel as his wrists feeling hurt.

 

"Did you found someone that you love? Are you having affair with someone else? Tell me, Pennie! Answered me!"

 

Peniel shocked with Sung Jae's harshly voice. Then he started to cry which it makes Sung Jae's panicked.

 

"You don't *sobbed* love me *sobbed* anymore...you angry at me..." Peniel's crying harder like there's no tomorrow for him.

 

Sung Jae's tried to coaxed him, but it's useless.

 

"I'm moving to my mom house and i won't come back here forever and ever!" said Peniel as he went out the house. Sung Jae's followed him.

 

Peniel is calling his mommy.

 

"Anyeong?" asked his mommy on the other line.

 

"Mommy, i wanna go home...can you picked me up infront of my apartment?" asked Peniel indulgently.

 

"Dongie, what's wrong? Are you crying? What happen?" asked his mommy that heard he's sobbing.

 

"Sungie, doesn't love me anymore...He regreted for marrying me...I'm tired with him."

 

"What? Why so sudden? As i know, he love you very much dear. Maybe he has an explaination. You should give him a chance." His mommy tried to adviced.

 

"But i hate him! I don't wanna live with him anymore."

 

"What's the problem exactly, Dongie? You guys never arguing since you guys married. It's been a year and not once you guys fighting or against each other. So, why so sudden?"

 

"I don't know why i hate him so much since this morning, and i can't see his face for the second of my life. Mommy, what's wrong with me?"

 

"Maybe he did something wrong?"

 

"No! He's the best husband that everyone can wish for."

 

"So, why are you hating him?"

 

"Mommy, would you just come and picked me? I can't speak now. I..." Peniel starting to throw up again. His tummy feeling hurt.

 

"Dongie, are you there? What happen?" asked his mommy.

 

Sung Jae's rushed towards Peniel as he saw Peniel collapsed on the street.

 

"Pennie! Pennie!" Sung Jae's tried to wake Peniel.

 

Mrs. Shin still on the line, and she heard Sung Jae's voice. Then she's called Sung Jae's loudly. Sung Jae heard then he answered the phone.

 

"Anyeong?"

 

"Sung Jae, what's wrong with Peniel? I heard you shouted his name."

 

"He's just fainted mommy. I'm taking him inside." Sung Jae's off the phone as he's carrying Peniel and took him inside their apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong with him?" asked Mrs. Shin as she arrived at PenJae's apartment.

 

"I don't know. He just fainted after throwing up for several of time."

 

"He's throwing up?"

 

"Yeah, and i'm afraid if something bad would happen to him. So, i'm going to take him to the hospital." Sung Jae's take his car keys then he's carrying Peniel.

 

"No, wait! Let me checked him first. I think i know what's wrong with my son."

 

Sung Jae's put Peniel at their bed slowly. Then, Mrs. Shin sitting beside her son. "Let me see." She's lift up Peniel's shirt. "Did he complained about his stomach feeling hurt lately?" asked Mrs. Shin.

 

"Yeah, after he's throwing up."

 

"I see." Mrs. Shin slowly pressed Peniel's stomach as she searching for something. "There." She said as she found something that she's searching for.

 

"What?" asked Sung Jae.

 

"Come, you can feel it too." said Mrs. Shin as she took Sung Jae's hand and put it onto Peniel's tummy. "There. Did you feel a bump?"

 

"Yes. And it's visible too. What's wrong with Pennie, mom?" asked Sung Jae anxiously.

 

"Nothing to worried. That's not the disease." Mrs. Shin stood up from the bed and she's smiling towards Sung Jae. "Congratulations!"

 

"What?" Sung Jae's looked at Mrs. Shin with a weird.

 

"He has a mood swing this morning. Don't take it seriously. You just have to followed his desired. Okey?"

 

"What? I don't..." Sung Jae's can't finished his words as Peniel's started to awake. "Pennie, are you okey?" asked Sung Jae as he take a seat beside Peniel.

 

"I'm fine, but my tummy's hurt..." said Peniel, then he saw his mom. "Mommy?"

 

"Dongie, you should take care of your body from now on. Don't be stress, don't do a heavy work and you have to rest a lot. Eoh?" Mrs. Shin adviced.

 

"What's wrong with him exactly, mommy?" asked Sung Jae that still don't get it.

 

"He's pregnant." answered Mrs. Shin.

 

"What?!" asked them shocked.

 

"I'm what? It's true?" asked Peniel.

 

"Yes. Trust mommy. I'm the best midwife at the village."

 

Sung Jae's looked at Peniel. "Is it true? Why don't you tell me?"

 

"I don't know either." said Peniel.

 

Both of them looked happy with this news.

 

"How come you don't know? You're 4 months now." said Mrs. Shin.

 

"4 months?"

 

"You have the signed such as vomitted, dizziness, and mood swing this morning. So, why don't you guys go and check-up? Fortunately, i'm here. If not, you must be done something that can harm your baby." Mrs. Shin starting to nagging as she's worried about her unborn grandchild. "I've teaching you about this signed since you're in school. Why don't you followed it?"

 

"I forgot, mommy. I'm sorry." Peniel's lowered his head.

 

"Well, it solved before something bad happen to my grandchild-to-be. So, from now on, Sung Jae, you should be more attention to him, okey?"

 

"Yes, mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 months later...

 

"Mommy!! Help me!" Peniel's cried as his tears starting to fall. He's groaned in pain.

 

"What's wrong Pennie?" asked Sung Jae.

 

"The baby's coming, Sungie ah... i want my mom to help me giving birth...ahhh!!!!"

 

"I'll called her." Sung Jae's dialed Mrs. Shin's number but then, Mrs. Shin appeared from nowhere.

 

"The times come. He'll giving birth. Where's Dongie?" asked Mrs. Shin.

 

"He's in our bedroom."

 

"Mommy, you're here..."

 

"Yeah, i know it's the time. So, i need you to calm and followed my instruction, okey?" Mrs. Shin separate Peniel's legs and she looked between his legs. "You're getting birth now. The baby's can't wait to see you guys."

 

Sung Jae take a seat beside Peniel and he's holding his hand. "You can do it...i trust you..." Sung Jae's tears starting to fall as he saw his beloved wife in so much pain.

 

"Okey, you can start pushing now. Push, Dongie!!" said Mrs. Shin and Peniel started to push.

 

"NNgghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

 

And after a few hours, a preety baby girl was born by her beautiful mommy.

 

"The baby is a girl! Congratulations!" said Mrs. Shin then she's kissing the baby's forehead before she gave the baby to her mommy.

 

"She's preety!" said Peniel weakly as he take his newborn baby girl.

 

"She's preety like you. And her eyes was shining like you too. Thanks, Pennie for giving me such a beautiful present to me in our first anniversary! Happy anniversary!" said Sung Jae before he's kissing Peniel's forehead.

 

"Our anniversary?" Peniel's smiled as he started to remember the date. "Yeah, today is our first anniversary. Happy anniversary to you to, Sungie! You've giving me this precious present too, cause without you, this baby can't exist. Right?" said Peniel that feel embrassed with his own word.

 

"Thanks to you guys too cause give me such a beautiful little present. My own grandchild as i've been dreaming before." said Mrs. Shin.

 

And they're happily ever after with their new family member that named 'Yook Shin Hye'...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you guys love this fics?

Leave a comments for my questions... @_@

I'm nervous cause this is the first fics from me...

Hope you guys enjoy it! >_~