Final

That Day

“I Love you”

That was the last word she heard from him since a year ago. That makes her think that there’s no use she live in this world but she know her family and friends still loves her.

“Don’t waste your tears for a guy like him. He doesn’t deserve it.”

She keep thinking about him. She really miss him. She cannot sleep at all night. Her tears keep running down her cheek.

She keep running while holding a water bottle on her left hand. Those two words keep replying on her ears. She doesn’t know that she already run for 2hours. Run and keep running like there’s no tomorrow. This is the fifth times she keep replaying Ukiss song. If she can she want to ask why they named it 0330. Is there something special with that title? She laughing at herself and stop running. Walk all the way to the place where have her memories.

She drink some water and sat down on the grass. The place is a bit windy because she is on the hill. Her natural black and straight hair tied up properly.

“Isn’t this place beautiful?” She giggle. “I’m asking you but why didn’t you answer me?”

 

“Yes, it is.” He sit beside her. “I’m sorry.”

She just smiling. “Why are you sorry?”

“Because I’ve-“

“You’re here just to tell me that you’re getting marriage right? Can I come to your wedding ceremony?” She looks at him.

“First of all, how do you know I’m here?

”I know you for almost 5 years. How can I forget you easily? Please don’t change the topic. Can’t I”

“That’s why I’m here”

“Do you see those two lovely couple? I really hope I can holding hands just like them with someone that I love.”

He look at her worried. He know that he really hurt her.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m a strong girl and I know you’re not the only guy in this world.”

“ The clouds are getting dark and the sun start to sink away. I think I should go home now. I know she must be looking for you too.” She stand up and getting ready to walks away.

“Don’t get nervous when she in front of you wearing a wedding dress. Say that you love her everyday even when she doesn’t even ask you to say it. Make sure you never ever hurt her feelings and the most important thing is, love her more than she loves you. See you there. Bye!”

Leaving him in a daze. She’s a nice girl. Really polite to everyone. But, how can she still that strong when he already broke her heart by leaving her for another girl. Leaving her is a wrong decision but at the same time he also loves his fiancee. He promise to himself that he will do everything to his future wife.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well. For me it's not great since this is my first time write something like this. Hope you enjoy it. :)