At Strong Heart

THE SECRET BEHIND TAEMIN’S EXCELLENCE IN DANCING

 

Shinee members are in a show called Strong Heart.

 

Every guest in the show reveals facts/secrets about themselves. The MCs in return asks further details and explanations regarding what the guest is pertaining to.

 

Shinee members’ turn is almost done and the only person left to tell something is the cutest maknae Taemin.

 

He hesitantly brought up the topic he personally want to tell. the secret behind my dancing skills’  was written on the board on his left.

 

MC Kang Hodong asked,

 

“Taemin-goon, why did you bring up such topic if all of Korea knows you’re a dancing machine?”

 

“Actually, I’m not that good in dancing when I started at third grade. No, I was nothing into dancing before that. What made me determined to dance and to live my life with dance is a special girl in my elementary days.” He answered.

 

Oooohhhhs and Ahhhhs with some Yiiieeehhhs where heard through the whole studio.

 

While blushing he continued, “She’s a born dancer and I really admire her dancing. I was inspired when I saw her perform during their Performing Arts class. She was so graceful and she was undeniably pretty.”

 

Leeteuk asked, “Is she a noona?”

 

“Aniyo. She’s a year younger than me.” He instantly said.

 

“Where is she now?” Lee Seunggi inquired.

 

In return he said, “As what I heard from my mom, after her accident, her family moved to Europe. She stayed at Italy while letting her wounds and injuries heal. A month before I debuted as a SHINee member, my cousin told me that she’s in France. Right now, I don’t know where she is. I asked my friends and cousins if they can atleast know her number but they failed.”

 

A tear escaped his eyes but he continued, “I really miss her and I hope that she can see me performing on stage the dance she choreographed for a showcase when I was in 3rd grade 3 days before her accident. I wasn’t able to show that dance because of what happened. Up until now, I haven’t forgotten the steps and I’ve add some because that dance is only a minute dance but the song is really good and it’s her choice of music so I decided to fully choreograph the song and show it to her, only to her.”

 

A guest curiously asked, “She’s your first love right?”

 

Taemin smiled and nodded.

 

“Taemin-goon, can you tell us more details about it? Like how did the two of you became close. The incident and when you started ddancing.” Hodong requested and added, “And I’m sure your members don’t know this story yet coz they look really surprised. Fans are now going crazy about it. And the most important thing, her name.”

 

“Her name is-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________-

please anticipate the next parts..

kamsahamnida!!!

-mj♥brownleafhopper

__________________________________________