Aish .

Detention

*This story is based on your p.o.v* (btw sorry for the late update >< I was busy with all the tests coming up . Meh . Enjoy ~)

 
 
Its a typical monday morning and here i am , trying my best not to fall asleep in class . Slowly , i lay my head on the table as i drift off to dreamland .
 
 
Ring
 
 
I jolt up as the sound of bell was heard . I smirk and was about to leave the classroom when a figure block my way . 
 
 
"Yah ! Get out of my --"
 
 
I stop and look up only to find Mrs Lee ,  my teacher , crossing her arms and tapping her feet . I gulp and step back .
 
 
"Oh . Seongsanim . Mianhe ."
 
 
I whisper , loud enough for her to hear as i bow . Without a word said , she hand me a pink paper and left . Dumbfounded , i scratch my head as i look at the paper .
 
 
"Aish . Detention .."
 
 
And with that , i slowly make my way to the room , mumbling complaints to myself . When i found myself standing infront of the room , i knock as i step in . I look around the empty room and stop when i lay my eyes on the guy sitting on the teacher's table , smirking . Great . Its him
.
 
 
"So , its you ."
 
 
Luhan . The so called 'cute guy' . Obviously , the school kingka together with his other friends , they call themselves , Exo .
 
 
"What are you doing here , pretty boy ?"
"Its my duty today . So i guess its only you and me now ."
"Correction , its only you . I'm leaving ."
 
 
Before i could turn around and leave , he grab my arms , turning me around in one swift movement . 
 
 
"Well unless you want me to report to seongsanim and have a WEEKLY meet up session with me ."
 
 
He said , emphasizing the word 'weekly' . I groan in frustration as i shove the pink paper to him and walk to the furthest back seat .
 
 
"_______" 
"... What ?"
 
 
I said while fishing out my phone and texting my friend ,  not giving him the attention .
 
 
"Are you seeing someone recently ?"
"What ?"
 
 
I stop texting as i lift my head and look at him with wide eyes .
 
 
"Uh .. I mean , are you like .. Dating someone  ?"
"Why do you wanna know ?"
"Curious ."
"Hmm .. Nope . "
"Oh .. I see ~"
 
 
He nods his head as he continue staring at the blank air . I scoff in annoyance and continue what i was doing before  . Suddenly , i felt a figure sitting infront me . I slowly lift my heads up to see his face only inches away from mine . Shock , i push him away , probably too hard making him fall off the chair .
 
 
"Yah ! What are you doing ?!"
 
I shout , obviously freaked out.
 
 
"Ouch . It hurts !"
"Well you deserve it ! Aish , i'm leaving !"
 
 
I quickly pack my stuff , slung the bag over my shoulders and walk pass him . I brought my hands up to push the door open only to be push against it . I wince in pain as i look up and glare  at him . He rests both his hands against the wall , trapping me in between .
 
 
"Don't . Leave . Yet ."
 
 
He said , panting . I look confusely at the perspiring and panting Luhan infront of me as i shift my gaze around the room . The fan is on , the window is open . 
 
 
'Why would he be sweating ?'
 
 
Then again , my thoughts were brought back to his words .
 
 
' Don't leave yet '
 
 
I stare look into his dark chocolate-brown eyes , completely lost in it . Thats when i realize , he has one of the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen . I continue staring at it as my heart beats faster than the usual . 
 
 
"W-why ?"
 
 
I mentally slap myself . I stuttered , i must have sound like a fool .
 
 
"I have something to tell you , and this is my one and only oppotunity ."
 
 
And for the first time , i'm experiencing butterflies in my stomach . I gulp as i nodded , asking him to go on . He step back , giving us some space as he ruffles his hair in frustration .
 
 
He continue to pace around . I sigh as i sit on the table , waiting for him to calm down . Curious of what his thinking , what is he trying to do ? A few minute had pass and he's still pacing around back and forth . I sigh for the millionth time and hop off the table .
 
 
"I'm going now .."
"No !"
"Why ?! Its been half an hour Luhan ! What the hell are you trying to ---"
 
 
My words were cut off by his lips . My eyes widen , there goes my first kiss is , gone . I push him and wipe my lips harshly .
 
 
"What the hell is wrong with you Luhan ?!"
"I love you _____ !"
".... Bwoh ?"
"I love you ! I love you so much ! Its been 2 years , why can't you see ?! I'm always trying to get your attention , i'm always trying to be by your side , i'm always trying to be the one you'll look for . But why can't you see ? Why ?!"
 
 
Guilt filling inside of me as i stare at him . He grab my hand and interwine his fingers into mine . He pulls me closer and stares into my eyes .
 
 
"I love you ____ . "
 
 
He whisper as he slowly touches my cheek and it . I swear my heart feels like leaping out any second from now . I brought my head down and inhale a huge amount of breath before lifting it up once more and tightening the grip on his hands .
 
 
"Luhan , i'm sorry ."
"W-wae ?"
"I'm sorry for not realising your presence . Actually i do , but i decide to push it away --"
"Why did you push it away ?"
"I don't wanna get my hopes high ... Anyway , i'm really sorry , but i don't know if i can return the same feeling towards you ."
 
 
I look at him sincerely as he looks at me , broken . He loosen his grip on me and pulls his hands back .
 
 
"Its okay . I understand . You can leave .."
"W-what ? B-but .."
"Just go .. I'll be ok , i won't tell the teacher ."
"B-but .."
"Just go !"
 
 
My eyes widen at his tone . I quickly grab my bag as i slowly turn the door knob and pushing the door open , i turn around to look at him once more . He's sitting on the table , the same position where he was in when i first step into the class . I hesistate to leave .
 
 
'What is this feeling ? Am i falling for him ? But can i trust him ? Aish ..'
 
 
I throw my bag to the side , turn around and run to him , crushing my lips onto his . I shut my eyes tightly and deepen the kiss for a respond . I smile into the kiss when i felt him responding to it . We pull away and pant for air .
 
"Does this mean your mine now ?"
 
He ask , smirking at me . Nothing said , i flash a smile and roll my eyes before leaning in for another kiss .
 
-End-
 
Wassup guys . I hope you like it and i'm really really reaaaally sorry for the late update . Love you my readers . Hope you'll make an effort and subscribe or comment ^_^ It'll really make my day . Oh .. And , i probably will be posting another story of mine ... Keke ~ Maybe later ? Do look out for me . Saranghae Chingus ^_^