The new couple?

We got Married!!

"Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo to cancel from WGM"

"WGM PD looking for a new couple"

"A new couple will be born on WGM after Lee Joon and Yeon Seo's last episode"

Jieun sighed. Lee Joon and Yeon Seo were the headlines for three straight days. She felt sorry for them since it's only been a few months they were together.

"What are you looking at?" Hyosung asked approaching Jieun. "Nothing unnie, just some news articles" Jieun answered flustered. "Ah is it Joon and Yeon Seo thing again" Hyosung asked.

"Yeah I feel sorry for them. I loved their couple after Sunhwa and Kwanghee oppa's" Jieun sighed again. "Don't worry Jieunnie. Hey maybe the new couple will be better. You never know" the older women winked.

"Song choding there's a call for you" Zinger shouted from the corner room. "Coming" Jieun yawned while putting away her latop and walking up to take the call.

"Yoboseyo?" Jieun quietly answered. "Yoboseyo Jieun-shi we are from WGM company and we were wondering if you would like to join WGM as the new couple" the man from the other side asked.

Jieun was shocked for a second. She was having mixed feeling about this. "Jieun-shi are you there?" the man asked after a while. "Ah I am here. I was just thinking" Jieun stuttered.

"So what is answer" the man asked curiously. "Um .. why not? I will give it a go" Jieun replied after thinking for a minute. "Great! Please come to the meeting this Monday. And remember to keep this a secret but you can tell you members but no one else. Have a good day" the man hung up.

Zinger was looking at Jieun curiously wanting to know what she was talking about. "So what were you talking about?" Zinger asked as soon as Jieun hung up.

"The WGM want me to be the next couple after Joonnie oppa" Jieun squealed. "WHAT?" Zinger spat out the hot chocolate she was drinking and squealed along.

Hyosung came in a rush worrying about what had happened to the girls. "What happened? Who died?" she came looking around the room. "No one died unnie!" they chuckled.

"Then what happened?" she asked confused. "Jieun is gonna be on WGM" Zinger shouted. "OMG! My baby Jieunnie is gonna be on WGM" and the three girls squealed together for god knows how long.

 

"Please come this Monday and remember not to tell anyone apart from your member. Goodbye and have a nice day" the man hung up. Daehyun smiled from ear to ear.

Youngjae stood outside the room and stared misteriously at the handsome man in front of him. Then he finally spoke "What happened? Did you won a lottery?" Daehyun chuckled.

"No but something bigger" Youngjae looked at him with confused look. "I mean I am going to be on WGM" he finally spoke to the oblivious boy.

"You're gonna be on what?" he just couldn't belive it. "WGM! I am gonna be on WGM!" he high fived him with a big grin. "So you're finally getting married eh?" Youngjae joked.

"Who's getting married?" Himchan came through the room and gave them a confused look which Daehyun was familiar with. Youngjae and Daehyun chuckled together figuring out they had another load of idiot member to explain to.

 

Monday Morning~

"Jieun hurry eat this and go for your meeting" Hyosung said shoving a toast into the poor girl's mouth. "Bye unnies" she mumbled with a toast on .

"Please go to this room for an interview we will use this for your first meeting with your partner" a man that was obviously much bigger than her pointed towards a room at the end. She bowed at him and walked in.

"We will be starting the interview now Jieun-shi" a young lady not much older than her smiled. "Ne" Jieun replied with her sweet voice.  

Question 1~

Who would you want your partner to be and why?

Jieun: Hm maybe Yoseob-shi. He's very cute and caring. He respect people. I like boys that are around my age but I am perfectly happy with someone younger unless he's not too young.

Question 2~

If your partner is someone from BAP who would you like and why?

Jieun: Hehe I knew you would ask me but if I have to answer I would say Yonggukie or Daehyunnie. Yongguk because he's my age and he understands me the most since we have worked together a lot. Daehyunnie because even though he is young he understands the situation well and handles them very maturely. He respects me a lot and thinks highly of me. He's also very cute.

Qestion 3~

What do you like in a guy?

Jieun: I like a guy that's very caring and understanding. Someone that respect me and other really well. That listens to my opinion and values them.

"Cut! Okay Jieun-shi we will be recording our first episode this Thrusday" the PD said and she bowed. "Hm I wonder who he is" she said to herself when she banged into someone.

The man had a very strong body so it caused Jieun to fall really hard on her bum. "Ow" she said rubbing her bum. "Jieun sunbae-nim" he sounded shocked. He gave her his hand to pull her up. 

Jieun looked up to see the handsome man. "Daehyunnie" Jieun said accepting his hand. "What are you doing here?" Daehyun asked knowing SECRET had no schedule today.

"Oh I came her for an inter .." remembering that the man had strictly told her not to tell anyone. "I came here for a last minute schedule" she lied.

"What about you?" she asked catching him off-gaurd. "I .. um .. for a schedule as well" Daehyun let out a nervouse chuckle. But Jieun was to busy to notice.

"Oh well see you then" Jieun waved and left quickly. "Phew .. that was close" Daehyun sighed and walked ahead. "Daehyun-shi we will be starting the interview" the PD said. Daehyun gave him an okay sign.

Question 1~

Who would you want your partner to be and why?

Daehyun: I want my partner to be someone like SECRET sunbae-nim.  Someone that cares about every little thing I do and loves me a lot.

Question 2~

If your partner is someone from SECRET who would you like and why?

Daehyun: If I pick one of them the other will get angry. But if I had to pick maybe Song Jieun sunbae-nim. She takes a lot of care for me and BAP. She has a cute side, a mature side and a motherly side that I like. It's a perfect combination. I trust her and respect her more than others a lot. Sorry Zinger and Hyosung sunbae-nim for not choosing you.

Qestion 3~

What do you like in a girl?

I like a girl that's really feminine and lovable. Someon that has a lot of aegyo. I usually like someone older than me and they tend to show me a lot of aegyo. But when the matter is serious she should be able to handle the situation well. Someone I can depend on a lot and trust without thinking.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YER! YER! YER! What will happen when they find out about each other? Stay tuned to find out

Keep calm and ship SongDae:

[IMG]

Not my picture. All the credits to B.A.P Malaysia.

Here is their link: http://www.facebook.com/MsiaBABY

Make sure to check them out!!