the is..

Now, who's the ?

 

 

---

 

 

Luhan already made his move even before the car stopped properly. He completely ignored being called by someone behind him, just rushed as fas as he could. Breath in, breath out, breath in, just breath out. Slided his room card sloppily, he finally arrived in his apartment– Sehun’s, exactly, because the younger paid most of all the rent–and closed the door.

Out of breathed, he sat down with back against the door. He was safe now.

 

 

 

Maybe not. His cellphone beeped twice. Thrice. Sehun called him.

 

Damn it!

 

Answered or not, the dilemma remained the same. Sehun was out there, just behind this very door and wouldn’t let him sleep peacefully this night, before he handed a so-called-make-sense explanation about everything that had just happened.

 

It started like usual. Sehun invited him for fancy dinner. It was happy new year exactly. They talked almost about everything, like usual, there was nothing to be worry about. Until then, when Luhan about to fascinated by fireworks that illuminate Seoul dark sky, Sehun took his finger, practically on his knees.

 

‘Would you marry me, Luhan-ah?’

 

Crap!

 

Sehun proposed him. The white gold ring on that black box was waiting to be put in his finger.

 

No, no, no. It isn’t right, Luhan screamed. It wasn’t like he never expected this kind of scene one day or longed for have any, but this wasn’t the TIME.

 

NOT NOW.

 

Not able to turn the younger down, Luhan pleaded some time to think about this. After all, it was a big decision, right? Three days. Just three days, he begged. Sehun barely accepted but smiled so cheerfuly because he was sure that Luhan would give him a ‘YES’.

 

Finally, Luhan managed his courageness to answer his cellphone.

 

‘Hello, Sehun-ah?’

 

‘Why did you run so fast? Are you avoiding me?’

 

‘No. It’s not like that. I'm just... tired... and sleepy.’

 

‘Really?’

 

‘Of course. What you really think it is?’

 

‘What about...’ Sehun sounded not so sure about the rest of his words. ‘...nothing. You didn’t kiss me goodbye so... anyway, just go to sleep well. I call you next morning.’

 

‘O-okay. You too.’

 

‘Don’t forget to dream about me’

 

Luhan cut off the line and hit speed dial number ‘3’ immedietly. Dial tone was welcoming his ear and it took time to hear the person on the other line picked. God, Luhan almost loosen his nerve. He gripped his knuckle into a fist because his call had been diverted into voice mail message. 

 

Gritted his teeth, he spoke his message. ‘Minseok-ah, come here, ASAP. This is emergency. I’m screwed! Sehun proposed me tonight. If you don’t come immediately, right now, I will go to Sehun’s apartment and say ‘Yes’. So that means, ‘Bye’ to you. ‘Bye’ to everything between us.. F.O.R.E.V.E.R. Sounds great, doesn’t it? So hurry and pick me in half an hour!’

 

He made a second call in no time. Speed dial number ‘1’. Again, voice mail message. Where’s everyone when he need one?, he muttered. Even though he already pissed off, his reaction was totally different from a minute ago. He still had his calmness, waiting patiently until he had no other choice but leave his message without being answered by the other. As he spoke, his voice was clearly trembling.   

 

‘Kris, you love me, don’t you? Give me a week and everything will be clear. I’ll make it up to you. Understand? I love you.’

 

 

 

---

who do you think Luhan's real lover?

pardon for any mistake

^^