what Lay wants to say is..

Hug

 

part of THIS

 

----

 

 

First, Yixing go to Jongdae.

 

Without hesitation, he hugged his main vocalist from behind. From his position, washing sort of socks and other, Jongdae could only laugh at Yixing’s action. ‘What is it, hyung’ was Jongdae asked. Yixing didn’t say anything, just kept squeezing Jongdae’s slim body into his arm. ‘Hyung, I wish I can hug you back’, Jongdae chuckled and showed his bubbling hand. Yixing answered, ‘maybe later’. Then he set off.

 

Thanks for your magnificent voice, Chen. You’re the best.

 

 

On his way to stair, he met Minseok.

 

‘Oh, Yi- wait, what is this? You scared me, Yixing!’, Minseok screamed. No talk, action only, Yixing didn’t give the older answer. Minseok’s warm body feel  so nice against him. Minseok struggled a little, ‘What? Do you need something or..’, he paused because Yixing released him immediately and leave him with no other word. ‘These past days, you acted strangely, you know’, he heard Minseok muttering about him. 

 

Thanks for baozhi aegyo, Xiumin hyung. Nobody could beat that.

 

 

On the upstair, he found Tao trolling over his bed.

 

He joined him. Tao tried to kick him out his private space but Yixing already grabbed the maknae’s wrist, stabilized his hug. Even tighter from the other two. Tao’s firm muscles so visible in his arm. In no time, Tao didn’t resist anymore but barely managed to not feel tickled by Yixing’s firmness. He laughed so hard. Yixing still had a mercy, so he realeased the maknae. ‘Yixing ge, you’re so mean’, Tao mumbled between the sheet and hard breathing mode. Yixing smiled upon him and leave.

 

Thanks for being filial-romantic-panda-maknae, Tao.

 

 

Then here he is, duizhang.

 

‘What happened to Tao? I heard him- woo, step back, Yixing! What are you-‘, Kris huffed silently across his hair. Surrendered. Yixing succeded enveloping the leader in tight embrace. Kris hate this kind of contact–ever–but Yixing didn’t mean it for romantic intention. At all. It came naturally from deepest path of Yixing’s heart. Lay’s heart, precisely. ‘Enough. Back off, now’ Kris pushed him hard, ‘I don’t want your scent stuck on my shirt’ Yixing showed his dimple smile and Kris mocked him, ‘it’ll never work, you weird’

 

Thanks for leadership, companion, and everything, Kris ge. I’ll follow your lead better from now on.

 

 

Front door knocked and he rushed to open the door before Jongdae and Xiumin.

 

‘I’m back!’ said Luhan with cheering smile. Yixing turned his welcoming hi into a hug. Luhan giggled but hug the younger back. His shopping bags dropped down to the floor. ‘I got it, i got it. Come on, Yixing. Let me in first. It’s cold outside’, Luhan gave him a look after being realeased. As if something happened during his left in these two hours. ‘Do you miss me that much?’ Luhan questioned his action earlier. Yixing shaken his head and smiled. 

 

Thanks for being loveable roommate , Luhan ge.

 

 

And the last person appeared. ‘Come see everyone, Sehun-ah’ said Luhan.

 

Yixing’s even smile wider and take the ultimate group maknae into an embrace. Sehun swallowed back his word and patted his hyung back. ‘There. I know everyone kind of miss me’ he said proudly between Yixing’s shoulder. Yixing pinched the youger’s cheek, making him shriek with cute wince.

 

Thanks for making HunHan real, Sehun.

 

 

‘The rest will come tonight’ Sehun announced to every other person in the house. ‘Let’s prepare the dinner first!’

 

Along with that, Yixing nodded. Still had five more person to go.

 

Thanks everyone for doing the best for EXO.

 

 

===

===

 

I want to potrait Yixing's gratitude in one simple action and it's done..