Chapter 4.

L's Strawberry Kisses

Chapter 4.

 

 

While I was away, Chorong and the others were waiting long at the bench near the parking area. Bomi and Eunji was tired of waiting.

"Where in the hell is Soo Yeon?" Bomi asked Chorong who was feeling hopeless and shrug her shoulder.

"I don't know either." Chorong replied and Eunji came close to her.

"You can't call her?" Eunji said and Chorong shakes her head.

"The last thing I heard was some mumbling voice and it got cut off when I called her name." Chorong replied with a no emotion in her face. Eunji jumped in front of her while putting both of hands in her pockets and smirk.

"YA! She must have in danger or something! Have you lost your senses!" Eunji shouted and Chorong gave her a no emotion face.

"Oh? Do I?" Chorong said and she must have been dead worried but this is just how she react when she doesn't even know what to do.

"YA fool! Let me track her GPS device!" Eunji shouted and took Chorong's phone from her hand and track on my phone. Bomi get closer to her and sneak in to what she was doing.

"Oh! I got it!" Eunji shouted and all the 3 of them look at the phone. The phone was viewing the campus map and a dot was blinking tracking where my phone is.

"It looks so far away from here! Let's go this way." Eunji said and started to walk, followed by the three of them. It was the time where I was in a deep discussion with the professor that they started walking towards my GPS tracker device.

While I was out of the building, they had arrive, BUT they took the other way of getting there. Thus, we didn't get to bump into each other. Chorong and Bomi was clinging on Eunji by wrapping their arm around her's - whom was alternately looking at the building and the phone.

"Eunji-ah? Is it really here?" Bomi asked and Chorong got some goosebumps.

"But, this place looks so scary. It's something that Soo Yeon would like though. She ain't scared of things easily." Chorong said and all three of them look around.

"Really? Then it must be here! Let's go!" Eunji said while pulling the both of them in. Euuji opens the door and heard someone quarrelling inside. The three of them sneak in and saw some guy's half- back body. All of their mouth went wide open and Chorong's phone fell of Eunji's grip causing all of the guys looking at them. 

"Chorong-ah, is this a dream?" Eunji calmly ask Chorong with her eyes still looking at them. Chorong closes her eyes with her fingers and gave signals to Bomi and Eunji.

"We should go!" Chorong mumbled and they weren't responding. That half- guy covered with towel on the bottom with some guys came closer to the three of them while giving some posses.

"Another three guest? HYUNG! We have some food for dinner!" The guy said and the three of them were blinking their eyes and gasped.

"Ahahaha. Hi! We came in a wrong place so we will go for now!" Chorong said and went to the door but the guy pulled her jacket and stopped her from going.

"Another counsellor-nim like attitudes. UGH~ Should have not accepted her at first." That guy said and he was probably the guy that gave me the -looking face earlier.

"You ain't going anywhere other than the Sir's give you a consent and also, not until we enjoy spending time with you!" That guy continued and winked at Bomi and she blushes. He must have liked her. Oh well. Love is blind anyway. Chorong shrug her shoulder and that was the time where I called her. She saw her phone ringing and quickly grab the phone on the floor before the guy could do. She was laying on the floor while answering the phone. All of them shook their heads.

"Hello?" 

 

 

 

After I heard Chorong's worrisome tone of voice, I hung up the phone and ran as fast as I can to the building. I rushly went inside and saw all of them looking at me. The trio was sitting on a sofa while their head was down while all the boys were looking at them.

"CHORONG-ah!" I shouted and paused while breathing hard. Chorong was feeling guilty while Bomi and Eunji was feeling at ease, even waving their hands at me. L, who was crossing him arm, gave me a blood-shoot gaze and I got choked and cough suddenly. Now he's going to kill me. 

"Soo Yeon-ah! Hi!" Bomi shouted while vigorously wave at me. This girl, really! We are all serious here and how could she be all smiling! She's making me gone mad. I came closer to them and gave all three of them a death stare. Chorong just bites her side lips while Eunji just gave me a no emotion face and Bomi was beaming. I closed my eyes and sigh a little. I looked at L and then look away.

"What should I do?" I asked without looking at anyone. L stuck out his tongue for a second and then constantly tapping his fingers. This is so nerve-wrecking. I am so dead. I don't mind if I am getting into trouble, but the fact that the three of them are already in this together. I looked at L and he smirk and I gasped. He's so scary despite his good looks.

"It looks like they are not that special than you." He said and my eyes gone wide. What? What the hell . . . . He said I am special? To what? To him? To the boys? To the professor? ahhhhhh ajkfhajdhfjakhdfjadfjkajk O_O

"What?" I asked while pointing to myself and to them, and L nodded his head. Upon hearing this, Eunji gone mad.

"YA! We are special-ler than her, you know!" Eunji shouted and back to her no emotion face when I gave her a cold stare.

"You! Why did you decided to find me? You shouldn't have track my friggin' GPS device and just wait for a DAMN minute, CAN'T YOU DO EVEN DO THAT?!" I shouted at them and all of them got freaked out. If I exploded, I won't give any mercy. Who cares about my pride? I have plenty of them still and this time I am angry.

"We had no choice, you brat! We were waiting for so long! You should be the one texting us telling us to wait in the first place other than US COMING TO GET YOU!" Eunji shouted again and the boys felt like they are watching a drama of girl's fighting over some boyfriends right now. This Eunji girl is getting on my nerves. 

"Oh yeah! Do you have any idea of WHAT I WAS DOING here which is more worse that YOU having a single tiny patience to wait for me, YOU BRAT!" I replied and Eunji stands up and wanted to beat me up but the person in the middle and others stopped the both of us who were loosing control - trying to grab each others collar shirt.

"YA YA YAAAAAAA!!! " L shouted and stop both of us with his hands. Suddenly, the both of our eyes went wide when L's hand was . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . .  grabbing.both.of.our.chest. >O< All of them were shocked - eyes went wide while mouth went wide and phew ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ AWKWARD. O_O L's eyes gone wide when he realize in which position his hands were. He couldn't panic and just pull back his hands and innocently get a step back while putting one of his hands on his chin. We weren't moving a single thing, not after 5 seconds L moved while we looked at him.

"YA! YOU ERT!" The both of us shouted and the boys grabs his face with his palm and push him to the back while 'pretending' to beat him up. While me and Eunji hold back our angers and wraps our hand around our chest. This is the FIRST time that my chest got officially touch my a guy that I just knew a few hours ago. HOLYMOTHEROFGOD! I swear I will be avoiding him from now.

"I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" L shouted at the back, pleading and I took a deep breath.

"YA! Stop with the beating!" I shouted and the boys and boys let go of L. All of them looked at me while I came closer to L and bend down close to his face. He was blushing but I wasn't thinking.

"What should we do to the three of them? Should we or should we not, you know that it is?" I asked while looking at his face up and down. Now, he's a real good-looking dude and I'm impressed. L rubs his lips and blinks his eyes. His heart must have been crazily racing but I didn't care. Lu Han who looked frustrated, was tired of this drama started to talk.

"Just tell us what their good at and we'll think of what they will do for us in exchange of coming here!" He said and all of us looked at him. I turn my head to a 180 degree and then blinked my eyes to him.

"Now you talk!" I said and then stands up, followed by L. I crosses my arms and went closer to the three of them while looking straight at Lu Han's face. I first pointed my fingers to Chorong.

"She's good in maths and fashion BUT she's a player and changes boyfriends overtime, like someone does!' I said in a quite sarcastic tone and looked at L for a seconds. I was talking about him actually but he just gave me an innocent stare. I walk one step and pointed at Eunji.

"This girl is good is art and make-up BUT is ultra boy-hooker and spread gossips in a speed of light!" I said and Lu Han was already raising his eyebrows and I move a step forward and pointed my finger to Bomi.

"While she! She's real bad in fashion BUT flexible and is good in dancing and WILDLY obsessed with boys' clothes more than girls' clothes!" I said and gave her a looking face. She got flustered. I am sorry but I am a straight-forward face.

"So, you make the CALL on what to do with them." I continued and then look straight at Lu Han.

"YA! We are better than those, you know!" Bomi shouted and I gave him a death stare.

"You want to die?!" I said and she swallowed down her saliva. I looked at the other boys, and they were each thinking of something while scratching their heads, rubbing their lips and so on. So does Lu Han, who was constantly rubbing his chin with his fingers. After a few seconds, Lu Han started to point his hands to each three of them.

"Fashion reviewer and boy's toy. Fashion artist and gossip spreader, and lastly our additional cheoreographer and fashion resource collector. As simple as that!" Lu Han said and beam and me. I was shocked to his wise decisions that my expression was changing. Now, he's amazing. How could he think of something that fast although I gave some sarcastic views on them. L was impressed and he stand besides me and pat Lu Han's shoulder.

"Good JOB, kid. Good job. " He said and I gave him a stare and he looked at me and slightly smile. Seriously boy? You actually agree to that too and actually 'did' clap for him. Well, it was a tremendous suggestion though - I admit, but you don't need to show . . .  . .

"You don't need to pretend all proud after what you did earlier."I said it in his face and he cough as if he got choked or something while bending down. Well, I read his mind and I was right.

"YA! I said I am sorry for that! Why must you bring that up again?" L said while coughing and patting his chest. I rolled my eyes and then look at Lu Han.

"How? Agree on me? Anymore other suggestions?" Lu Han asked me and the others and all of them shook their head except for me and L, who just gave a 'no' gestures with his hands. I took a deep breath and look at the three of them. I close my eyes and sighs.

"Okay then BUT make sure you keep it to yourself. I ain't going to think about this anymore." I said and then leave for the door.

"YA! Where ya going?!" Bomi shouted and all the three of them went panic and chases after me. I had nothing to talk anymore. L just look at us go. He was satisfied, I guess BUT urghhhhhhhhh . . . . what is happening now? I can't believe the fact that I am entitled to them and become a part of them. How I wish to turn back time and not actually go there and things will nor be as abnormal as now. However, it's not worth to argue. The task were not a burden anyways. They only asked us to do something that we are actually good about. I walk out of the building while the trio was following me from the back. They were just a few centimetres away from me and hit my body when I stopped walking. They were in pain while rubbing their heads. I turn my back and look at them while crossing my arms. 

"I am sorry." I said and all of them were shocked.

"Well, not all of it but about you guys waiting for me." I said while giving Eunji a -looking face. I hope she gets what I meant - about me not getting sorry to arguing with her.

"But, you three is fine right with the one that he suggested?" I asked and they nodded their head. Although I was being mean but I am also worried about them.

"That's a relief then." I said and started to walk, and they followed at the back.

Chorong wraps her arms around mine and asked, "But, it's kind of sad to actually see the building got abandon like that when there is actually some students who were living up their dreams." I move my lips and slightly nodded my head, so does the other two - who was wrapping their arms on me and Chorong. Eunji to me and Bomi to Chorong. 

"Not at least, we get to do something if we have a long break there - to help the boys live up their lives." I said and all of the nodded their head.

"So . . . ." I said and jumped in front of them.

" Let's EAT some delicious FOOD TODAY!" I said and we jumped around - cheering. At least I tried to live up the mood.

We arrived in a decent restaurat and ordered some pasta, lasagna and spagetti. Oh well, we felt like going French cuisine for today. While we were eating, I saw Chorong busy typing something below the table while eating. I smirk and rolled my eyes.

"Chorong-ah, can't you do it later?" I said and she puts it away and innocent sip her apple juice.

"You don't have to pretend you know. It's all in your face." I said and she gave me a radiant smile.

"What? A new one? Since when?" Bomi asked while she was drinking her juice too. Chorong blushed and gave me a shy stare. I rolled my eyes again and slightly sigh.

"I bet it was just a couple of days ago." I said and she gasped. It's so obvious.

"But, he's pretty cute though and he's an Aries born. He's so sweet to me and I fell for him and tonight, we're going on our first date!" She said while beaming.

"Oho, that's great then!" Eunji said and slightly hit Chorong's shoulder. I gave her an awful face.

"Are you kidding me? He'll be the worst man ever - to you." I said and ate my spagetti. Chorong just pouted and kick my foot. I gave her a cold stare and she looked away.

"This time, please don't knock on my door like you did last time! I'll KILL you!" I said while giving a fist and she got scared and swallowed her saliva. So, she had a new boyfriend just within a day she got broke up with her previous boyfriend. Aigoo. Words cannot explain how frustrating I am. Will she change or not? I hope she'll find a decent man in the future that can actually take care of her. Please.

So, I send away all three of them after late lunch and went back home at about half-past four and my energy level has gone low. I parked the car and locked it and went inside. When I went in, I saw Yoona's bright face and mom with her boyfriend.

"Soo Yeon-ah! How was school?" My mother asked and I gave her a tired looking face while shaking my head. I shrug my shoulder and my bag slip to folder but my hands grab the slings. They all look like they were up to a delicious dinner tonight. Probably Yoona is the one cooking since she's back here. I went upstairs while dragging my bag.

"You staying up till dinner right? Make sure you come down on time!" My mother shouted and I gave her an 'okay' gestures. I wasn't feeling well. My battery level was running out. I went in my room and jump on my bed and took some nap with my dirty clothes on. I don't care anymore.

 

After taking a nap, I grab some towels and took a quick shower and put on some leggings and grey hoodies on after shower. I am not in the mood to wear something bright. I put on my hood and put my hands in my pocket and did some quick revision before dinner. After all done, I went downstairs. It looks like they were in their finish touch up on the table. I went downstairs and stand near the table while Yoona was arranging the plates. I look at the menu and saw some delicious looking bibimpap and some meat and some kimchi jigae (kimchi stew). My eyes gone wildly wide and I twirl my tongue around my mouth. Yoona had always did a good job in preparing the menu. She knew that I was feeling down, thus she had prepared my favourite food that is Kimchi jigae, it is! OMGAHH! I break into a smile for a second and change back to a poker face after Yoona sneak in to my face.

"Tch." She said and smirk. She knew that I am actually happy but I never show it to her how much happy I am.

"I prepared your favourite food since you look all tired today. So, eat a lot." She said and pulled out a chair in front of me. Thank you, dear sis. You know that I had always 'hated' you since I was young -and I tried not to tell her. Oh well, I am just kidding. But, I smell something fishy. Why is she suddenly preparing us good food while she is a busy person. Should she be preparing for a project runway right now.

After looking at her, feeling at ease arranging the food on the table, I pulled her sleeves and whispers to her, "You broke up again, yeah?" and she got flustered. Ahah! I got her. I knew her better than anyone else. She never been a different person and acted the same way she does. I was the only one realising (since I am a psychologist a-level holder), and had always got what her sudden 'good' intentions were. My mother had always been running short of understanding someone's good attention and I hope this time, this boyfriend of her gets her well. His boyfriend this time is a decent man and I am not sure for how long they had been dating. But anyways, Yoona had always show this side of her when she is sad. She always do something that she enjoys and making people feel honoured when she's sad. 

"No!" She said and pull her sleeves away, and I gave her a 'you-can't-lie-to-me' face and she got flustered again.

My mom came in and sit down on the table and said, "Teasing your sister again?" And I gave him a good finger gestures while nodding my head and Yoona hits my shoulder. At least my mom got me right. I was teasing her. The both of us took a seat and eats after reading the prayer to thank God for the food. All the three of them took some food while I was looking at them for a few seconds. It's kind of manner to me to led the elders grab the food before me. After Yoona took a beef, I stare at her and she looked at me while biting the beef. 

"You did right? It's all over your face. Aigoo. When will the both of you . . . . ." I was cut when Yoona suddenly close my mouth with her hands. I smack hard to her hand and she rubs it. She innocently breaks into a laugh and both of the elders were blank. She gave me a death stare and mumbled to me asking me to eat and shut up. Heh, lady. I am so sorry that I can't help but being straight-forward. Yoona pulled the Kimchi jigae bowl near me and my eyes gone wild. My love. . . . How I had missed eating you, oh my lovely delicious looking food. I pray to God before I could start to eat the soup. Ahhhh, so delicious. I feel like crying. It's been so long I missed this. Yoona's cooking was the best of all and I had always loved it. Ahhh. . .  When will this get any better?

After dinner, Yoona and my mom washes the dishes while I was tuning on the TV while eating some deserts. My mother's boyfriend had leave just after dinner. He had some appointment or something and bit some goodbye with a peck on my mom's lips. Oohhhhh, y. The both of them are so romantic. Love is in the air, baby. Chu~<3 Chu~<3 kekeke. Anyways, after they had finish washing the dishes, the door bell suddenly rings.

"I'll get it!" I shouted and went to the door. When I open it, I saw an unexpected guest. I blinked my eyes and saw Chorong looking so horrible. Her nose was red and here eyes was all puffy.

"Soo Yeon-ah . . . Help me . . . " She said and I blinked my eyes.

"Who is it, Soo Yeon?" My mother shouted and I sneak back at both of them.

"I will be right back! It's my friend!" I said and close the door before they could answer. She wipe her tears and I crossed my arm and smirk.

"What? You broke up? Just like that?" I asked and she shook her head.

I change my expression and asked, "So now what's the problem?" and she looked at me while rubbing her eyes.

"I  . . . . fell for him . . . . but . . .  he . . . . . ." She said while sniffing and pausing to her words and then, cried hard.

"You what? Tell me straight to the point! Who's that guy's name? What happened actually? YA! Stop crying! So annoying, really!" I shouted at her and looked away.

"I was . . . . .  uhuh . . . . He send his friends away and told me that he rejected me. Why?! Why?! Am I an easy target?! He played with me! Ahahhhhhh . . . " She cried more and I rolled my eyes and scratch my eyebrow.

"Name! Give me name! Shout out the name, Chorong!" I said to her and she wipe her tears with her sleeves and I started to get annoyed.

"Say the name! Say it!" I shouted and, she replied.

"Lu Han and his friend, Nam Woo hyun." WHAT THE . . . . . .  O_O NAM WOO HYUN? And Lu Han? WHAT THE . . . . .  ajfhajdhfajdhfjafhjadfjk >O< Now, this is a different story! :O So, she chatted with Lu Han but he suddenly had a change of heart and send that Prince Woohyun, instead? But why? What the hell is this all about? This ain't going far not until we find the right answer to it and the only solution is to actually  . . . . . . 

====

Chapter 4 END


Author's Review:

Now, it's really hard to write a drama-novel-like story like this. I have to read, read and read it over and over again. It takes time and PLEASE be extra patience with the main characters intimate relationship moment. Although I initially use L's name on the title, it doesn't mean this story is ALL about him. It would be boring that way, thus I had included some other couples relationship time as this is a drama-like story. >.<

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoys this a lot although my hands feel all numb from typing in long hours.

XOXO :D

Comment, upvote and SUBSCRIBE !