01.28

Under the Sycamore Tree: KyuYoung

 

01.28.12

 

/SOOYOUNG's POV/

 

"Yaaah! Kyu-oppa! You keep on playing with your phone. Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" We're now at out favorite spot, under the oldest sycamore tree. It's our 2nd Monthsary.


"I have to go Soo" He said, head's down.

 

"Waee?" Confusion is written all over my face.


"She's back. Seohyun's back... I need to talk to her"

Seohyun. Seo Joo Hyun. It's always her:( Dont get me wrong, we're friends but, he keeps on breaking Cho's heart.

"I thought we already settled this? I thought you're gonna forget about her with my help? I thought we're gonna work things out between us?" Gaaah!

"I know. And I'm sorry. I am not yet ready. I have to talk to her first." - Kyu

"Then what? Beg for her to come back to you? No way Cho! You're not gonna make a fool out of yourself again just for a girl who doesn't even like you and hurt you so many times! No!" -Soo

"Please." He begged.

"But oppa-" I said

"Soo, please? I have to talk to her." He continued

I sighed. "You really wanna see her that much?"

Then he nodded.

"Arasso. I can't stop you right? But can you do me favor? Just this once. It will be the last." He was taken aback with my plead. My voice started to crack.

"Huh?" -Kyu

"Just let me talk now, and don't cut me. After I'm finish, I'll go. Cause I think now's the only time that I'll have enough courage " - I said.

This is it.After this. I'm done.

"We've been together since childhood. And I always stand by your side. Remeber when we were in first grade, you're being bullied by our classmates, I stood up for you. Fourth grade, I cut my long wavy brunette hair for you. The bullies said they would stop bothering you if I cut my hair. I was behind your back, supporting you in every competition and relationship you had. And do you know how painful it was? Yes, I was the one who's always there for you, but you didn't noticed me."

 

"I was like your secretary, your nanny, your mother, your brother, your playmate, and the worst thing, I was the one planning all your dates with Seohyun. I was the one who planned your proposal, I was the one who comforted you when you were crying your heart out because of her. Do you know how much it hurts? But still, I continued... Because the time I was spending with you was so precious that I didnt care if it'll hurt me."

 

*swallows hard*

 


I continued talking "And you think I did those things just because we're the best of friends? Fck! Think again Cho. If I don't love you, I should just let Changmin court me and be his girlfriend than having this 'trial relationship' with you! Maybe, the idea of you, loving me more than friend, will never gonna happen. Because I now right from the start that I'll lose if I'll continue on fighting my love for you... Maybe, I expected too much that's why I was deeply hurt."

I wiped my tears away, which was not clearly seen cause its raining now, then smiled to him and walked away. I was still hoping that he would ran and hug me and tell me he loves me.. But he never did. I was hurt again for the nth time.

 

 

01.28.13  


A year has passed and I'm here again. Same park where I left him. Cho Kyuhyun. I've been away for a year; decided to have a vacation in Japan to unwind my mind. And to move on. But did I? Actually-

"Choi?" my thoughts are suddenly interrupted... That voice. I can't be wrong... And so I face to where I heard that voice.

"Cho. It's been a long time huh?" I tried to sound casual, but I failed. My voice croaked, my heart suddenly beat fast, my mind's a mess. And yes, I haven't moved on.

/Author's POV/

"Yeah. How have you been?" - Cho said as he sat beside Sooyoung, on the bench under the sycamore tree.

"I'm fine,i guess? *chuckles*" - Choi.

"It's been a year right." - Cho.

"Yeah"- Choi 

"I still love you" - Cho.

"You never did Cho...... On the second thought you did, as a bestfriend right? I was the best friend you ever had *fake chukles*" - Choi

"I loved you" -Cho

"So how are you and Seohyun?" - Choi, trying to change the topic.

"I was just afraid that I might ruin our friendship if I confessed" -Cho

"Are you two together now?" - Choi.

"And that's the biggest mistake I did" - Cho

"How long have you been together? - Choi, still trying to change the topic.

"Forgive me, will you? I love you" - Cho

"Where is Seohyun?" - Choi

"Please, give me another chance." - Cho

*silence*

"I love you..." - Cho.

*no response* 

"I love you. I loved you, I still love you. And I will forever love you.. Choi Sooyoung. I know i was such a jerk but please, forgive me, I don't have any excuses for what I did, I was just a plain jerk. Please Choi... Are you worrying about Seohyun? No need, we talked already. Right after you left me right here exactly a year ago, I went to Seo and talked to her. She was with Yonghwa. But I didnt feel hurt. I talked to her to clear things up, to clear and fix my mind, heart and feelings. And then, it hit me. I was not inlove with her anymore, but with you. I didn't feel hurt when I learned that he's with Yonghwa but the sight of you leaving killed me. And a year without you felt like a hell...no it's worse than a hell. I was like a lifeless man. Yes, I'm smiling but inside I'm dying... Dying to see you, hug you, be with you.... I love you Soo. I really do. I hope it's not too late" Kyuhyun said as he looked straight to her eyes as if looking for an answer. And then, a tear fell from Soo's eyes.

"Pabo! Jerk! Napeun Namja!! Pabo. Pabo. Pabo!" Sooyoung walked to him and keeps on beating him on his chest. He didnt mind, he closed his eyes, thinking that maybe, she already moved on, when he felt a peck. He opened his eyes and there he saw Sooyoung smiling while tears keep on flowing in her eyes.

"I thought one year was enough for me to move on. But no, my heart still knows where she belongs.... To you.. I still love you." Sooyoung said and gave Kyu another peck.

*grumbles* Ooops. That's her stomach. She wiped her tears and smiled at the man infront on her.

"Yahh. Oppa, let's eat! All this drama made me hungryyyy" she said.

 

'Aishhh. My shikshin realy knows how to ruin the mood' Kyu thought as he chuckled.

 

"Arasso, in one condition.... Be my girlfriend...."

*silence*

"Yaaah. Aren't you gonna say yes?" - Cho

"If i say yes, are you gonna treat me more food?" she joked.

"All the food you want you, babe" - Cho said as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Then, YES. I'll be your girlfriend" -Choi.

 

/Soo's thoughts/

 

You all think that, maybe, I'm crazy for forgiving him that easy. But, what can I do? I love him so much. YOu know how love is powerful, right? Ain't that enough for me to forgive him and forget all that happened in the past? :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, yeah! That's it :) THanks for reading :) YOu can all add me. Hahaha. And sorry if there are mispelled words and wrong grammars. Not that good in english eh. This is a project/challenge for me. I'll be making one-shots of different LT's (loveteams) and it will all happen  'Under the Sycamore Tree'. XD Hope It'll be successful. Cheer for me? haha. Thanks again :D