Pants Are Better Than Shirts

P4N75 vs. Blood

The ground shook beneath them, causing Hyun Ae and Ae Cha to fall off the bed. They shot up and looked around wildly, waking up from the blow. Ae Cha whimpered, rubbing her forehead with a pout. 

"Unnie~" she looked over at Hyun Ae who was twitching on the door. "What's going on~?"

"Ung," Hyun Ae muttered, sitting up she reached over to pat Ae Cha's head. "I don't know, yeobo."

Ae Cha let out a whine, sitting up. The ground shook again, causing Eun Mi to fall out of the bed and land on Ae Cha.

"KYA~" Ae Cha cried out, pushing her off she glared. "Watch where you fall, MiMi!"

Eun Mi growled. "I can't, Ae Cha! I mean, it's not like I wanted to fall in the first place!" 

"Guys! Guys! It's an earthquake!" Mi Cha ran into the room, running around in circles. The house bounced again and she fell over, landing on her . Chun Hei followed behind on the floor, landing on the door with the rest as the house shook once again. 

"Unicorns, unicorns, unicorns," Ae Cha muttered, her eyes closed tightly. 

"What the heck, Ae?" Hyun Ae rolled her eyes. 

"Unicorns, unnie~!" she exclaimed. "They'll come save us!"

Hyun Ae shook her head. "Don't be ridiculous, yeobo," she muttered slowly, standing up she stumbled over to the front door and opened it slowly. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the road moving under her. "Guys," she started, closing the door and turning to them. "We're on the freeway..." 

"MWO?!" Mi Cha screamed, running over she pulled the door open, gasping as a car rushed past them. Ae Cha cried into her hands and Hyun Ae looked around at her friends. 

"Wait here," she muttered, taking hold of the wall she stepped out, keeping herself pressed against the wall she moved to the side. Finally she found a car door and threw it open. 

"WHAT THE HECK!?" she screamed, looking at the man on the wheel. 

The man looked over and started to scream as Hyun Ae got into the car. 

"What are you doing?!" she yelled and he started to cry. 

"I'm sorry, but I needed you!" He cried, shaking his head. 

"For what?" 

"To become famous!"

Hyun Ae froze, looking at him. "You're that guy from the karaoke store?!"

"Yes," he sighed, and she rose an eyebrow. 

"How did you find out where we live?!" He stayed silent, looking back at the road. "Well?!"

"I... I follo-llowed you..." he sighed, speeding up. 

"What?" Hyun Ae looked ahead, frowning at the sign that she saw. "Welcome to Seoul... We're two hours away from our house." 

"Technically," he said. "Your house is right behind you."

"How did you get it up there by the way?" Hyun Ae took out her phone, texting Ae Cha to call the cops. 

"I will do whatever it takes to get something I desperately need," he muttered, and looked at her. 

Hyun Ae looked at him. "What do you mean?" she asked, setting her phone down on her lap.

"If I don't get a new band, I'm fired. I have a wife and ten kids to feed. TEN!" He cried and pulled into a driveway. "I'm sorry but I have to."

"Show me a picture," Hyun Ae crossed her arms, glancing down at her phone screen she sighed and rolled her eyes. 

The Unicorn Cops, unnie? :3

She looked up and saw a picture in front of her, grabbing it she narrowed her eyes at it, counting. One... Two... Three... Four... HOLY PANTS! TEN KIDS!

"Is she pregnant?" Hyun Ae pointed at the woman in the picture. Min broke down into sobs, nodding. Hyun Ae stared at him, lips pressed together. "Fine," she muttered and threw the door open. She walked over to the house and opened the door. "Well, guys," she started. "We're gonna be famous."

Eun Mi, Ae Cha, Chun Hei, and Mi Cha looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Mwo?" Mi Cha exclaimed. 

"Ne, and since I've decided, I'm the leader," Hyun Ae smiled. "Isn't that right manager..."

"Min," Min nodded at her. "Sure, you can be the leader."

Hyun Ae smirked and skipped over to Ae Cha. "Come on, yeobo, we can be 2Ae. Let's practice!"

Ae Cha nodded, looking over at Min she narrowed her eyes. "I can buy anything I want?" 

"Not yet, but after your debut, yes."

Ae Cha nodded. "Unicorn Emporium, here I come."

Eun Mi stood up slowly, glaring at Min as she walked closed. Min stared back, trembling as she suddenly threw her arms around him. "YAAAAAYYY~" she squealed. "I'M GOING TO BE FAMOUS! I LOVE YOU!" She let go, quickly stepping out and following Hyun Ae and Ae Cha.

Chun Hei stood up slowly, "Fine," she said, pouting. "But I demand being the main vocal." She followed after Eun Mi.

Mi Cha stood there, a shocked expression on her face. "B-But, I should be the leader. I'm the oldest."

"No! I'M the leader," Hyun Ae smirked, walking off.


The Next Day

 

"Just sit here," Min told them. "Wait for a second. I'll be right back."

Hyun Ae stood from her chair and walked over behind the desk, looking down at a piece of paper. "Park Jae, CEO," she read. "Who the heck is that?" 

"Our boss?" Mi Cha rolled her eyes at her.

"Don't talk like that to me you non leader person!" Hyun Ae walked back to her chair and plopped down as the door opened. Min walked inside, ushering a taller man with a tux on. 

"He-here they are," Min mumbled. 

The tall man looked the girls over, a very serious expression on his face. "Hm," he said, walking over Eun Mi, looking her over. He nodded once, patting her head, and walked over to Hyun Ae. He did the same and continued down the line of girls until he reached Ae Cha. He looked down at her and she smiled brightly. 

"Annyeong, oppa!" She exclaimed, then held out her hand opening it to reveal a small unicorn toy in her palm. "Do you like unicorns?" she asked.

He stared silently at her, then he quickly whirled around to face Min. "They're hired!" he exclaimed. 

"Yay~" Hyun Ae sang, running over to Ae Cha and hugging her. "Ae Cha was out selling point."

"Yep," Ae Cha nodded. 

Min sighed in relied and nodded at the CEO, a bright smile on his face. The CEO sat on his chair and turned to look at the, Hyun Ae was still clutching Ae Cha, hugging her close. 

"First off, ladies," he began. "My name is Jae, you can call me Greatest Best CEO Jae." 

"How about Jae Oppa?" Ae Cha asked, looking over Hyun Ae's shoulder. 

He looked over at her, face bright. "Oh, Ae Cha, of course," he said smiling. 

"Yay!" She exclaimed, smiling cheerfully. 

"You can call me whatever you want," he smiled. 

Ae Cha giggled. "That means I can call him dog poop and he wouldn't care," she whispered to Hyun Ae, and Hyun Ae laughed. 

"Now, girls, your debut is in two weeks. You ready?" Jae said, leaning forward.

"Yes!" Hyun Ae said. "More than you will ever know!"

"What's your band name going to be?" he asked seriously this time. 

"Can we get back to you on that one?" Hyun Ae smiled at him. 

"Sure thing, but you need to sign the contract first.... MIN!"

"Coming sir!" Min exclaimed, walking over to him with a stack of papers. 

"Min is like Jae Oppa's ," Eun Mi leaned over to whisper in Mi Cha's ear. 

"The band name is blank," Jae explained, "but once you write it down, there's no turning back."

The girls stared at him with wide eyes, nodding. One by one they signed the contract, Ae Cha drew a small unicorn and made Jae laugh. She giggled and they all leaned back. 

"Well!" Eun Mi sighed. "This calls for some frozen yogurt."

"Of course," Jae nodded. "MIN! Take these girls to get some frozen yogurt. Two weeks Min, I expect a song and a music video."

"Yes, sir," Min nodded. 


Eun Mi, Ae Cha, Hyun Ae, and Chun Hei sat around the table, giggling like idiots as Mi Cha and Min stared at them, creeped out. 

"And, and, and," Eun Mi stuttered, giggling like a maniac as she fanned herself. "AND THEN HE RAN!"

Ae Cha, Hyun Ae, and Chun Hei burst out into loud laughter. 

"OHMYGOD!" Chun Hei choked out, covering . 

"He's so stupid!" Ae Cha shrieked, shaking her head. 

"I KNOW!" Eun Mi exclaimed, laughing harder. 

Hyun Ae's face had turned red from giggling too hard, and she waved her hand everywhere. 

"Let me," she squealed. "Let me catch my breath!" 

The girls nodded, laughing harder as they rested their heads on the table. 

"Are they always like this?" Min asked, leaning over to Mi Cha. 

"N-," she started, the sighed. "Yeah."

"Oh," Min groaned. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"I can't even tell you," Mi Cha sighed. 

"ALRIGHT!" Hyun Ae sobered up, grabbing her spoon she looked around the table. "For our band name."

"About that," Min said quietly. "Make sure it has a number at least."

"Okay~" Ae Cha giggled. 

"2NE1!" Eun Mi shouted. 

"That's taken, stupid!" Chun Hei laughed. 

"Guise...." Hyun Ae trailed off. "CH1CK!"

"Ehh..." they all said. 

"Okay, okay," Hyun Ae dipped her finger into the frozen yogurt and began to write on the table. 

"P4N75?" Ae Cha tilted her head to the side. 

"P4N75!" Hyun Ae said in excitement, leaning over she whispered what it meant to Ae Cha and they passed it around. Stopping before Min and Mi Cha they all looked at each other. 

"P4N75!!!!!!" They all screamed. 

"Alright," Min wrote the name on the contract with his pen. "P4N75 it is."

"What does that mean?" Mi Cha said, tilting her head. Hyun Ae looked at her, smiling big and Mi Cha raised an eyebrow. "Hyun Ae," she started. "What does it mean?" The girls started to giggle, covering their mouths. "Tell me!" 

"PANTS!" Ae Cha choked out, giggling like a maniac. 

Mi Cha stared at them, and then at Min. "No," she said. "No no no no no no no! Change it!"

"Sorry," Min said, shrugging. "No turning back!"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE A PENCIL!? WHY!?" Mi Cha cracked, finally muttering to herself. 

"CEO Jae doesn't like pencil marks on official contracts," Min shook his head a few times, shuddering. 

"It's settled them," Hyun Ae sighed in content, looking around the table. "The pants have spoken, and just to make a statement and represent ourselves... no skirts and dressed allowed."

Everyone cheered and Min shook his head a few times, tapping quickly into his phone and trying hard to ignore the stares they were receiving. 

"Min Oppa?" Ae Cha leaned over and stared at his phone screen with wide eyes. "Are your ordering my unicorn?"

"No, Ae Cha," Min said. "And don't call me oppa." Looking up his eyes went around all of them. "Your dorm is ready and tomorrow you're recording a demo for a single. No time to waste."


"Get in there!" Min growled, pushing the girls into a small room. 

"Min Opp-" Ae Cha whined.

"Don't call me that!" He exclaimed, continuing to push them.

"STOP PUSHING ME!" Hyun Ae hissed, glaring at him. 

He finally shoved them all in the room and pointed to the couch. "Sit."

The girls sat there, silent for a while until Ae Cha stood up. "I'll be right back!" She exclaimed, pulling a unicorn cup out of her bag and skipping away. 

Hyun Ae, Chun Hei, Mi Cha, and Eun Mi sat on the couch, watching as five boys crowded inside the recording studio.

"Psst," Hyun Ae whispered. "Hey, guys."

They looked at her. 

"See that guy?"

"Which one?" Mi Cha asked.

"One with the beanie."

"Ne."

"Mine," she said, pointing at her neck. "MINE, MINE!"

Mi Cha pouted. "Fine, one with the headphones around his neck is mine!"

"Guy next to the one with glasses," Chun Hei said quickly.

"GUY NEXT TO CHUN'S!" Eun Mi exclaimed. 

"Alright," Hyun Ae nodded, waving her hand around. "I don't care."

"So Ae Cha gets the one with the glasses since she came late," Eun Mi said quickly. 

"Hey! I'm back!" Ae Cha took a sip of her apple juice, looking at the unicorn. "What's going on?"

"See that guy with the glasses?" Hyun Ae pointed at the boy. 

"Ne?" Ae Cha tilted her head to the side. 

"He's yours."

"BUT WHY!?"

"You came late," Chun He shrugged, uninterested. 

"No fair!" Ae Cha tugged on Hyun Ae's hand. "Unnie~ I want a contract about this~"

"Okay yeobo," Hyun Ae patted her head a few times. "But touch mini Kangin and you're dead."

"Mwo?" Mi Cha looked away from the guy, finally glancing over at Hyun Ae. "Mini Kangin?"

"He looks like Kangin," Hyun Ae rolled her eyes. 

"Since we're famous.... doesn't that mean we will actually meet these guys?" Eun Mi pondered.

"We're not famous yet," Mi Cha sighed. 

"YES! WE WILL MEET THEM!" Eun Mi cheered. 

"I don't recognize them though," Chun Hei mumbled. "Maybe they're not famous either?"

"Or not yet," Hyun Ae smirked. 


"Alright," the producer said into the microphone. "Great job, guys, that's a wrap."

The boys in the studio nodded, taking off their headphones. They walked out of the studio and Hyun Ae, Ae Cha, Mi Cha, Eun Mi, and Chin Hei stared at them. Their gaze followed them until they reached the door and stopped, waiting for their manager. 

"Guys," Sandeul muttered. "Why are they staring at us?"

"I dunno," CNU said, rubbing his eyes. 

"It's cause we're hot," Baro said, rolling his eyes. "Duh."

"Ohhh," Sandeul said, nodding. "Okay, okay."

"They're not so bad themselves," GongChan shrugged. 

Min and the other man walked back into the room and everyone stared. 

"So, see you guys tomorrow?" The taller man said, shaking Min's hand.

"Yes, sir!" Min said, nodding. "Tomorrow."

"Great! Let's go boys!" The man exclaimed. The girls watched as the boys left and quickly turned to Min. 

"What's ha-" Ae Cha started. 

"Get in the booth," Min said quickly. "Now." 

"No!" Hyun Ae said in her best leader voice. "Explain why you will see them tomorrow and who they are!" 

"Who?" Min asked them, shoving them into the booth and placing headphones on them.

"Those boys!" Ae Cha said. 

"B1A4," he replied, handing them a piece of paper with lyrics. 

"'Alright?'" Mi Cha asked, looking up from the paper. "That's our song?"

"Ne," Min muttered. 

"Why are there mud stains on mine?" Ae Cha looked up with wide eyes. 

"Because a hobo wrote it," Min sighed. 

"MWO?!" Eun Mi laughed. 

"He lives under the SM building," he chuckled slightly. "Alright, let's do this."

"We haven't even practiced," Chun Hei muttered. 

"Why would they hire a hobo to write it?" Ae Cha mumbled, waddling to her microphone. "Why not a unicorn?"