Luna's desperation

Mr Perfect meets F(x)

~Luna's POV~ Amber unnie was acting really weird and I was getting really worried about her.I saw something strange in her eyes... was it worry? Wait... was she dreaming about Jaejin oppa? My thoughts were confirmed when I saw Amber unnie flinch slightly when Sulli said that Jaejin oppa was coming over to tuitor us again today. Come to think about it it seems like everybody got to spend time with Jaejin oppa except me! I pouted slightly as Sulli mused about her 'date' with Jaejin oppa on wednesday. A brilliant idea popped into my head suddenly and I rushed to my room. Since Sulli had other classes in the morning and I pretty much memorised Jaejin oppa's daily routine I knew he was at the nearby cafe. I decided 'pretend' to bump into him at the cafe and maybe we could get some time to talk. I giggled at my intelligence and started rummaging through my clothes and took out a cute cream puffy tube mini dress and a pair of high heels. I pulled on the dress hurriedly and brushed my hair, putting on light makeup before rushing to the living room while trying to pull on my heels. "Lunaaa ah, where are you rushing off to?" Amber and VIctoria unnie asked at the same time. "Errr... oh... my friend is having her birthday celebration today. Sorry i didn't tell you earlier, it must have slipped my mind." I said already half brisk walking half running to the door. I smiled and waved before slamming the door shut and ran to the staircase. Before I knew it I was outside the cafe door. I breathed in deeply to calm myself and smiled comfidenly as I pushed the door open just in time to see Jaejin oppa queueing at the counter. I smiled brightly and got into the line behind him. I casually dropped my wallet near his feet and being the gentleman he was he immediately bented down to retrieve it, all smiles as he turned to hand my wallet back to me. I could feel that he was shocked and I acted like I was suprised to see him too. "Oh! Luna ah I didn't know you came here too! Woah you look hot. Anyways want to share a table with me since its crowded or are you ordering take out?" He asked extending a hand to give my wallet back to me. I pratically glowed with happiness when I heard him say this said "Hey oppa. Hahaha thanks. Yeah i'd totally love to share a table with you." He winked at me and pulled him to his side and we ordered our meals together before heading to an empty table outside the cafe near the road. It was really windy and my hair kept flying all over the place. I pouted slightly as I tried to tame my wild hair by twisting it and pulling it to rest on my left shoulder. However the wind was persistant and I was pretty sure I looked like one of those actresses in horror movies. Jaejin oppa laughed at my puty face and stood up from his seat, putting his cap on my head and tucking my hair behind my ears, I blushed slightly and thanked him quietly. We finished our breakfast relatively quickly and Jaejin oppa said he was free for the whole afternoon till he needed to tuitor us and asked me if I wanted to hang out with him. I nodded enthusiastically. We walked along the sidewalk talking about random stuff until a car whizzed pass splashing water onto my legs. I squeaked shrilly and looked down at my wet legs. I hastily pulled out some tissue from my bag but Jaejin oppa was quicker. The next thing I knew he was on kneeling down using his hankerchief to wipe my legs. I squirmed awkwardly as I felt his breath against my legs. People who were walking pass us were giving me weird looks and I got really uncomfortable. I bented down and rested my hands on his. "Errr oppa, its fine. And there are a lot of people watching us, lets carry on walking ok?" I pleaded, pulling him up gently by the hands. "Why are you feeling awkward. Well if I do this people will think we are dating so they won't suspect a thing." He said putting an arm around my shoulders as we walked to a traffic light. I knew Jaejin oppa was somewhat like a bad boy but I didn't know he would be so comfortable doing all this. He didn't seem to care if other people judged him and he looked so cool. Maybe my judgement was crap since I was so totally head over feels in love with him but I couldn't care less. But wait didn't he admit he liked Sulli? Or was it just his bad boy instincts to go for the adorable and weak looking girls? I was so frustrated. I could always sense fondness in his eyes whenever he was with Sulli... But maybe it was because Sulli was just too cute? I moaned in despair as I looked at the radaint hottie next to me. Confidence seemed to ooze from his every step. Why was he acting like he was interested in me, caring for me, putting his arm around my shoulders, and offering his afternoon to keep me company. The day went pass quickly as we went from the mall to the ice cream palour back to the dorm. I was still deep in thought. My feelings were dying to be confessed and I felt close to tears everytime he seemed too close to have intentions of being 'just friends'. Every thought was lost when he leaned in to kiss me on my cheek."Hey I loved spending time with you today Lun. Here is my number call me when you need me ok? Im gona leave now so bye!" He said waving as he began to back away. "Wait oppa! Do you like me? I'm so confused right now! You clearly said you like Sulli yet why are you acting like we are dating. I've seen you with the other girls and you act so intimate with them. Are you a hardcore playboy or what? I can't take it anymore you know? I fell for you ever since you walked into the school for the very first time. Seeing you flirt with the other girls drives me crazy..." I couldn't finish yelling as tears escaped my eyes, I covered my face with my hands and squatted down. 

~Jaejin's POV~ I felt heartbroken seeing Luna break down like that. "Hey... I do like Sulli. I'm doing all these because I just feel seriously comfortable hanging out with you guys. I grew up with sisters and we did almost everything together so when I saw you guys you reminded me so much of them. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but thanks for your confession. Unfortunately I can't accept your love. I'm madly in love with Sulli and I don't think I'll be able to change that fact but I hope we can carry on being friens or even best friends but I understand if you want to keep a distance..." I trailed off as I helped her off the ground. She just hugged me, knocking the air out of my lungs. I suddenly felt really bad about everything I did and I didn't know what to do except pat her awkwardly on her back. She stopped crying and nodded. "ok I understand now. Thanks for your honesty oppa, nah I like us just how we are now. I'll eave first. I hate seeing somebodies back view... Its quite depression sometimes." Luna said in faux cheeriness as she ran back to her dorm. I sighed as I leaned against the wall not knowing what to do anymore.