Let me remember you~

"Love won't stop. 사랑은 멈츨 수 없다"

**
 

 


- Your secretary, Ahn Roobi saw you lying on the floor and witnessed a total mess of your room once she came in~

 

 


Roobi: omo! Madam! what's wrong?
 


You: Blame my stupid mom for almost aborting me that time~ she should either supposed to go on with her wicked plan, that's why now I'm suffering this brain malcufuncture!?! almost forgetting everything... I couldn't even know my past... my first love... and that man earlier in the airport.. *heave a deep sigh* aish.. its sooo frustrating!! *pulls your hair up*
 


Roobi: Ma'am won't you please stop hurting yourself? It won't help you.. It couldn't really help you either.
 


You: *sits up with your folded knee* eotteohke, Roobi-ah? he seemingly knows me that much, that, even I, myself don't know how much he does.



Roobi: *rubs your back gently to give you comfort* Ma'am, don't worry. Just let me handle this, and I'll try to investigate that guy for you~
 

 

 

 


**
 

 

 

 


- FLASHBACK:

 


 


You: oppa!



Ryeowook: *busy decorating his Valentine's card and stuffs* ne? *he spake without even looking at you*
 


You: *walks more closer behind him* woah! its sooo cute, oppa! *eye-smile* is that for me? *winks*
 


Ryeowook: of course, I'm the one who made it, no doubt it would appears beautifully like this! but ... this is not yours! *mehrong*
 


You: since when did you know doing that 'mehrong' thing ha? *raised her eyebrows*
 


Ryeowook: You're the one, who taught me eh?~
 


You: aish fine. she's lucky. *pouts*



Ryeowook: kuraettji.. but.... I don't know if she'll gonna like them. *frown*
 


You: IF that belongs to me, of course, I will! Whatever my oppa did for me, I surely, definitely, absolutely appreciates everything and everything that he does for me. but .... if its not me, I ... I ... no comment. *looks-away*
 


Ryeowook: *look from afar* omo! its Jieun-shi! *jaw-drop*  she's really beautiful! *left his previous work* hold on, baby girl. I'll be right back, arasseo?
 


You: *pouts* oppa??!! who's she? I thought you're already dating Yeeun eonni?
 


Ryeowook: aish. we break off few days ago~ *tap your back* I'll chase her, and wait for me here! *ran away and left u*

 

 

 



**
 

 

 

 


You: *disappointed* so... these beautiful cards and stuffs are for Jieun ha? *thinks evilly* what if? I'll burnt all of this? ani.. *shook her head* that's bad! >___< I'm not that evil yet. *look around and stop your gaze on a trash bin* ahhh.. *snap* I have a BRIGHT idea! *evil laugh*
 

 

 


- You threw them off on that trash bin and walks away~ 
 

 

 


You: *in your thought* wait! what will I tell my oppa then if he's going to find his previous work on me? aigoo~ aigoo~ I'm on a big TROUBLE! eotteohke? eotteohke? *biting your nails*
 

 

 

 


**
 

 

 

 


Once you got home~

 

 



You: *take off your shoes* eomma.. appa.. oppa.. I'm home! *shouts*
 


Ryeowook's mom: Oh baby girl, come and let's eat first.
 


You: *wonders* eomma, where's appa? and Ryeong oppa? *look around*
 


Ryeowook's mom: Your appa was on a business trip, and he'll be back the day after tomorrow~ While you're oppa came home early, but he informed me that he needs to go back in your school, to finish his project.
 


You: *oh I'm dead* uh-ohhh.. *clasp your hands together* omo! eotteohke?
 


Ryeowook's mom: wae-eh baby girl? is there anything wrong?
 


You: oh my! *wears your shoes again* eomma, I need to see oppa! We're going to be back soon~
 


Ryeowook's mom: wait, baby girl! bring an umbrella with you! The sky seems so dark, and the rain was near to fall!
 


You: *runs away* don't worry eomma! we're going back right away!



Ryeowook's mom: aigoo~ My baby girl, you might get sick!! *concern*
 

 

 


**

 

 



- Then the rain heavily flows down, on which makes you shiver while running on your way back to your school to find your Ryeong oppa. You're in front of your School's gate, when~
 

 

 


School's guard: *stops you* the gate was already closed, ahgassi. Why are you still here at this point of time?
 


You: ahjussi.... *sniff* my oppa was still there inside?
 


School's guard: oh what's the name of your oppa?
 


You: *freezing* Kim Ryeowook.
 


School's guard: ah. That.. that young man, who's with Miss Jieun, the School's owner's grand daughter.
 


You: ah ne?
 


School's guard: They already left before the rain went down earlier.
 


You: ohh~ its okay, ahjussi.. gomawo :)
 

 

 


**

 

 



- Once you came back home, Ryeowook's mom opens the door for you~
 

 

 


Ryeowook's mom: aigoo~ aigoo~ my baby girl is back!! *gets you a towel*
 


You: *sniff* eomma, I'm home.. *in a weak voice*



Ryeowook's mom: *handed you the towel and touch your forehead afterwards* aigoo!! my baby girl is having a fever!! Ya! Wookie-ah!! come down and bring our baby girl to her room. *laids you on the sofa first*
 


Ryeowook: *comes down* omo! what happened to baby girl, eomma?
 


Ryeowook's mom: aish. its your fault why baby girl was sick! *went to the kitchen*
 


Ryeowook: hmm.. bwo? why me?
 


Ryeowook's mom: aish. jinjja. Who else? She's looking for you here, but then you're not around that's why she ended up going back to your school just to see you! Now, she and her clothes were soaked up because of the rain. aigoo~ *shouts back from the kitchen*



Ryeowook: baby girl.. *holds your hand* mianhae, if I ....
 


You: *interrupts him* ani oppa.. don't blame yourself. I'm the one who's here at fault. I .... I thro .... -
 


Ryeowook: shhh. enough baby girl. You don't have to talk much. You need to rest, after I fetch you, okay baby? *aegyo*
 


Ryeowook's mom: *hands the bowl on Ryeowook* baby girl, here's a chicken porridge with a lot of garlic~ Your oppa will do the honor of fetching you.



You: *sits back* its okay, mom. I can still able to feed myself.
 


Ryeowook: animnida, baby girl. Come on, open your mouth now.
 


You: *pouts* shireoooo~ *crossed your arms*
 


Ryeowook: I'm gonna tickle you, once you refused to eat this~
 


You: I want to sleep now~ *laid back on the sofa*
 


Ryeowook: finish this, and we'll go to bed now..

 

You: are you going to sleep with me?

 

Ryeowook: that's only.... IF... if you want too?~ *blush*

 

You: okay. *smiles*
 

 

 


**
 

 

 


- Ryeowook carries you in a bridal style, and gently laid your back on your bed..
 

 


You: gomawo oppa~ *tries to smile even if you're not even feeling totally well yet*
 


Ryeowook: everything for my baby girl~ *smiles* You have to sleep now. Jaljja. *kiss your forehead*
 


You: ne~ saranghae oppa. *pulls your blanket up to your cheek part, because you're shy to let your oppa see you blushing*



Ryeowook: *looks sincerely in your eyes* of course, I love you too, my baby girl.
 

 


- He then wrapped his arms around your waist, while you're sleeping peacefully on his chest.
 

 

 

 


**
 

 

 

 

 


PRESENT:

 



Before bedtime of the Sj boys, Kyuhyun caught Ryeowook on a trance, smiling like a fool, while looking at your photos together when your young~
 

 


Kyuhyun: ahh. You miss ____-ah, don't you hyung?
 


Ryeowook: God knows how much I've missed my baby girl that much~ *sigh*
 


Kyuhyun: Ah.. Where is she again today, hyung?
 


Ryeowook: in my HEART.....
 


Kyuhyun: *eyes got big*
 


Ryeowook: *about to walk out*
 


Kyuhyun: *took a grip on his wrist* hyung??? *gave him a knowing look*
 


Ryeowook: *look down* I saw her today actually~ but its just that... it makes me hurt, that she don't even recognize me anymore~
 


Kyuhyun: how come and she can't remember you anymore? Unless, if she was involved in a car accident? or either she maybe had a brain problem?
 


Ryeowook: apparently, I ... I don't even have no idea~ *shook his head*
 


Kyuhyun: what are you planning to do by then, hyung?
 


Ryeowook: Even if she don't remember ME.. even our past, I'm going to WIN her heart again...
 

 

 

 

 


...to be continued~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- PLease subscribe :D