Can u be my oppa?

"Love won't stop. 사랑은 멈츨 수 없다"


**
 

 


At Incheon Airport:
 

 

 


You're crying alone locating the arrival area, with a trash bin beside you~
 

 


You: *cries*



Ryeowook: *came up on you* little girl, why are you crying?*concern* where's your mom?
 


You: *shook your head*



Ryeowook: did you lost your mom? or I rather mean, your parents?
 


You: *tag the hem of his shirt*
 


Ryeowook: wae-eh? kaja, let's go to the security.
 


You: shireooo~  *STILL CRYING*
 


Ryeowook: I cannot leave you here like that~



Ryeowook's mom: Wookie-ah, let's go now. Your appa was now here to fetch us outside.
 


Ryeowook: Go ahead, mom and I'm going to follow soon. *shifted back his gaze on you* wear this jacket, it seems like you're cold. *wears you his jacket* anyway, I'm Ryeowook.. Kim Ryeowook..
 


You: *wipe your tears using your hand* oppa?



Ryeowook: ne, you can call me oppa~



You: *hugs him* oppa, don't leave me. I'm scared.
 


Ryeowook: hmm?



You: *tightened up your hug*
 


Ryeowook: I'll help you find your mom. *drags you to the assistance office* I'm going to leave you here now. Your mom said she will be here soon.
 


You: shireooo~ *hugs him again*



Ryeowook: *confuse* what do you want me to do then?

 

 

 


**
 

 

 


Ryeowook's mom: son, are you sure what you are going to do for keeping ___-ah in our side? Her parents will surely find for her, sooner or later.


Ryeowook: ____-ah was with us for some months now, eomma. I guess, her mom doesn't care for her anymore since her mom re-marries again. You and appa love to have a baby girl, right? Why won't you treat ___-ah to be your real baby girl then?

 

You: eomma.. oppa.. dinner is ready! *shout from downstair*
 


Ryeowook: *on the way down* it smells so good, ____-ah!
 


You: Nanny and I, cook this for all of you. *smiles* I hope eomma and appa ... will like everything we prepared most especially you, oppa 
 


Ryeowook: of course, baby girl.. We'll surely like what kind of dish you served, moreover if you're the one who prepared for this~
 


Ryeowook's mom: our baby girl is soooo sweet~ *pinch your cheeks*
 


Ryeowook: *ruffled your hair*



You: *smiles*

 

 



**

 

 



5-years later~
 

 


Ryeowook's dad: *came from America* this specially designed laptop belongs to our sweetest baby girl, ____-ah~



You: *pouts* aish. appa, I'm already 13, and I am not a baby girl anymore~ *then turns on the laptop*
 


Ryeowook: *fake-jealous* Appa where's your baby boy's package from America? *fake-frown* why it has to be only baby girl's package whenever you and eomma bought something new?
 


Ryeowook's mom: *chuckles* of course, your dad and I were longing to have a baby girl, thanks to you who found out ____-ah in the airport few years ago. 
 

 

 


**
 

 


In your academy:
 

 


You saw Ryeowook, talking sweetly with a girl under a tree cuddling her on his arms~
 

 


Ryeowook: *saw you*



You: *run*



Ryeowook: *laid down the girl and chase after you* baby girl? wait!
 


You: *runs fast*
 


Ryeowook: baby girl? Kim ___-ah?
 


You: *stop from running* I won't tell anything to eomma and appa. *then some tears started to trickle down your cheeks*


 


(You don't know why it gives your heart a sudden pain, and somehow felt jealousy when you witnessed their sweety moments)

 



Ryeowook: *looks down* mianhae.. if I didn't tell you that JiSong and I were now dating.
 


You: *sniffs*



Ryeowook: baby girl, are you crying?



You: *about to run away again*



Ryeowook: *caught your wrist* what's wrong, my baby girl?
 


You: *remains silent*



Ryeowook: do you feel pain something out there, my dear baby girl? I'll contact eomma and appa now. *looks at you with full concern in his eyes*



You: Kim Ryeowook, can't you see I'm not a baby girl anymore? For how many times will I have to tell to all of you, THAT I'M NOT A BABY GIRL ANYMORE! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I'm already 13! Canst thou not still accept the fact that I'm turning to be a LADY now ha?
 


Ryeowook: ____-ah?

 

 



You scoffed him and left him dumbfounded there. On your way home, your thought was having an argumentation, convincing yourself that you are just jealous toward Ryeowook as your brother, and not even more than that. But the other side of you, competing your other thought that, YOU, being jealous in that moment was not just even a 'BROTHERLY' jealousy.
 

 

 


**


 

 

 


Once you got home~

 

 



Ryeowook's mom: *cries*



You: *shock*



Ryeowook's mom: *went to you* baby girl.... *holds your hand*
 


You: eomma what's all this?



Ryeowook's dad: baby girl... *refraining himself not to cry* Your parents were now here to fetch you. We.. we feel really sorry.. We can't let you go, but... they're still your parents.



You: *went between Ryeowook's mom and dad* eomma.. appa.. You're my parents now. I don't have a mother who only thinks for herself sake, not even thinking about her daughter.
 


Ryeowook's mom: baby girl... *faced you* You'll be back with us, right? *cupped your face*
 


You: eomma.. don't say that.. I won't leave you~ I'm not going to live with that woman and her new husband!



Your mom: ____-ah. let's go home now. eomma really missed you. Your new appa will bring us to England, and there we will live like a real family. He won't even lay his fingers on you. *begs you*
 


Ryeowook's dad: *carefully drags you on your mother side* Mrs. Song, we're really sorry for taking away your daughter from you.



Your mom: anya. gwaenchanayo. I must be the one who must apologize here, if my daughter has been a burden to your family.



Ryeowook's mom: she never been a burden to our family, but a blessing instead. *cries*
 


Ryeowook: *appears* eomma.. appa.. *taking off his shoes* I'm ho...-o... What's going on here?
 


Ryeowook's mom: baby girl was moving out to England with her family.
 


Ryeowook: baby girl? You're leaving oppa now?
 


You: *looks at your mom* Can I stay up here till tomorrow morning before we leave?
 


Your mom: yes, you can, my child :)
 

 

 

 


**
 

 

 


Your last night with the Kim~

 



Ryeowook's dad: since this has been baby girl's last night, everyone of us has a gift for you, ____-ah. Me and my wife, has entrusting you this..... *hands you an antique bracelet*
 


Ryeowook's mom: we know, its not that every teenager would like that, but for our heritage that's very important, ___-ah. You have been a part of our family that's why we trusted you that much.
 


You: ani, I greatly appreciated it eomonim. Appa and eomma, neomu gomapssumnida~

 

 

 



**

 

 

 



You're on your bed, tossing yourself to and fro but you still can't get your sleep yet. So you ended up touring for the last time at the Kim's residence~
 

 


You're swinging yourself at the floral decoration swing of Ryeowook's mom when....
 

 


Ryeowook: having a hard time falling asleep? *sat beside you*



You: its hard to leave the people once who treats you as their own. *heaving a deep sigh*
 


Ryeowook: ne.. *hold your hand*



You and Ryeowook: *awkward*
 


Ryeowook: *kills the silence atmosphere between you* anyway, I have something for you... that... you won't ever forget~
 


You: where is it? *trying to sneak in from his back*
 


Ryeowook: but I don't know if you'll like it. *suddenly blush*
 


You: of course, I will like it. You're my oppa eh~
 


Ryeowook: are you sure, I'm just your oppa to you? *disappointed*
 


You: Ne, my one and only oppa in the world. *as you tries to perk up the situation between the two of u*
 


Ryeowook: *looks down*



You: Ya, oppa! where is it now? Its too late already and I have to sleep now. *swaying his shoulder*
 


Ryeowook: *faced you, and cupped your cheek, and caught your lips afterwards*
 


You: *pulls out*



Ryeowook: Once we've met again, I'm going to marry you, Song ___-ah.
 


You: *shock*



Ryeowook: the first time I saw you, ____-ah, I can't wait... but to see my future with you. Listen girl, joahae. Baby girl, saranghae. Do you feel the same way I do?
 

 

 

 


**

 

 

 



PRESENT:
 

 


10years later. At Incheon airport. Super Junior-M just finished their promotions in China~
 

 


Ryeowook: hyung.. dongsaeng.. I'll be just using the toilet and follow you afterwards~
 


Kyuhyun: sure, hyung.


 


(Ryeowook passed through on a trash bin near the arrival area and something caught his attention)~
 

 


Ryeowook: *shock* omo! my jacket!

 

 

 



....to be continued :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: so how was it everyone?^^