Decisions and Children

A Complete Accident

 

Normal POV:
 
 
 
        It was Saturday, 12:00 sharp. You had been walking around places for about thirty minutes, and already there was nothing to do! You sat on a bench near a very large building. You sighed. You hoped today might be one of Jose days where something exciting and fun might happen, but all you get is this. So boring. SO boring. SOOO BOOORRIN—your phone ringing interrupted your thoughts. 
 
"Hello?" You said.
 
"OH HEY DA EUN UNNNNIIEEE!!!!!" A very loud and cheerful voice replied in English. 
 
Sigh. It's Jen. The bubbly girl from America. She seemed nice, but her loud and clingy style slightly annoyed me. "Sup, Jen!"
 
"CAN YOU WATCH THE TWINS FOR MEE???!!!"
 
Oh god. The twins. Her children. Her awful, unmannered children. Why was god doing this to you today?? "Sure. What time should I come over?"
 
"CAN YOU COME, LIKE, NOW? I NEED YOU!!!"
 
"Alright!"               — click —
 
Sigh. You're too nice. Just too nice. 
 
 
 
-----------------(cue spongebob) FEW HOURS LATER-------------
 
You were greeted by a pretty blonde girl, along with two children clutching her legs. All of them were smiling. "WOAH. I didn't think you'd actually come! No one likes babysitting the twins!!" She said, smiling a bit more awkwardly. 
 
"It's alright! You're my friend and all, so it's good,"you replied, cooly. 
 
She beamed. "Anyways, I only need you up to 6:00pm!! I have to go out to jagi's place.."She blushed. 
 
You chuckled. "Alright, have a great time. Don't get drunk like last time!"
 
"I-I won't!!!"and she rushed out the door. 
 
     You heard childish giggling coming from the back of you. You turned and saw the two small children, smiling devilishly. Oh. This'll be a looooonnnng day. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Sorry it's super short, I usually make my first chapter pretty short....IT'LL BE BETTER!!!! please subscribe and read! >-<