30

Goodbye My Love

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I run to the Donghae's ward after I got a call from Teukie hyung that he has awake. I couldn't help but feel happy to hear that. I opened the door and rushed in.

"Donghae!" I call his name. The all members turn to look at me. Then, my eyes met with the hazel eyes.

"Hyuk"

I immediately hug him as I miss him so much. He seems hesitant first but then hug me too.

"I miss you" I whispers. I can feel that he smiled over my shoulder. He loosened the hug and smack my head lightly.

"Hae, are you okay? Where's hurt?" I panic as I check on him.

"Whoah~Hyuk. Calm down. I'm okay" Donghae stopped me. I stare his eyes. He smiled sweetly.

Uhuk! Uhuk!

We turn to our members. 

"Hmm~ you know, don't forget that we are still here" Kangin stated.

"We know hyung" Donghae replied it.

"Hyung, I want to talk with Hae alone. Can I?" I ask.

"Yeah~ We definitely understand" they say in unison before going out.

I took my seat beside Donghae. I stare at his eyes that make my heartbeat racing up.

"Are you really miss me till you had to mesmerise my face?" Donghae started to talk when I still quiet.

"Neh. I really miss you. Didn't I told you that I'm going crazy if one day without you" I caress his hand gently. He chuckled.

"Cheesy. How can I make you like that?" he ask innocently.

'Because I love you' I said in my heart.

"Hyuk?" he waved in front of me and I snapped out.

"Huh?"

"I call you but you're spacing out" he pouts. I smile seeing this side of him. Really cute.

"I'm sorry. So, what you had asked just now?" I ask him.

"I ask what you want to talk to me till they got to be out?"

I silent first. Actually I hesitant to say it. He look at me waiting for the answer.

"Hmm-- Hae, I know about your disease" I say hesitantly. He's speechless. I look at him but he lower his head.

"I feel hurt that you didn't told me. Wae? Am I not important person to you?" I ask slowly.

"Mianei~ I just don't want you to worry about me"

"But you already did that, Hae" I told him.

"Neh, I'm really sorry. I'm such a trouble to you right?" he said sadly.

"You are not, Hae. You are too important for me. I cherish you a lot. I never want to see your tears but I only want you to be happy. Thats only. Don't think too much, Hae. Everyone loves you" I try to comfort him.

"Hyukkie, thanks so much. You always comfort me when I feel sad"

I his face as he leaned in to my hand. I smiled.

"That's my job, Hae. And now, you have to rest and recover fast okay"

He smiled and begin to close his eyes. I sing a lullaby for him till I am sure that he already sleep. I took this chance to kiss both of his cheeks. I stare at his sleeping figure.

"You're really cute, Hae. No one can resist you, arachi" I said while caressing his hair.

'Hae, I really want to say that I'm in love with you. To let you know that your bestfriend really love you. So much. But I will saying now because you just got up from your little coma. I will said it when it's right time, okay? Just hold on. I know we feel the same feelings. Thats why I want you to hold on just a time. I will confess to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Hey my lovely reader! I just got some time so I'm updating!

Sorry with short chappie~ :(