Chapter 2: Restaurant

My Friend…From The Grave?

Waaaah!!! I apologize for the long long long long long long update!!!!! >.< I was doubting whether i should continue this or not >.< But i would! i swear!

Here's Cahpter 2!!! :)

Chapter 2: Restaurant

 

"Wah!! It's been so long!" Ga Eul exclaimed when the restaurant came into sight. She inhaled the familliar smell of kimchee and smiled then turned to her friend, "Min Ji-ah, let's eat alot okay? Let's eat until our pants can't fit anymore!" She joked.

"Ga Eul, you can't eat alot and get fat! Your friend might not like it when your fat" She teased. Ga Eul rolled her eyes.

"There you go again,"

"Uhm, excuse me, Ga Eul-ssi?" Jonghun asked. 

Ga Eul turned and looked at him "Hmm?"

"Uhm... Is it too personal if i asked about your childhood friend?" He hesitantly said.

The young girl chuckled, "No, not at all. Why? What do you want to know about him?"

"Well, just what he looks like" He tried to avoid Ga Eul's stare.

"Ehem! Looks like someone's making a move already!" Hong Ki joked and elbowed Jonghun. The younger guy shot him a death glare. 

What is wrong with him? Does he think his jokes are funny?, Ga Eul thought
His sense of humor is just not cute! First he joked about us having and now he's saying that his friend is flirting with me?! What the hell?!

"Where do you guys wanna sit??" Min Ji asked as we entered the restaurant.

"By the window!" Ga Eul yelled and threw her hands up in the air.

"By the window it is!" Min Ji anncounced and they all rushed toward the empty table for 6 people.

A waiter approached their table and gave each of them a copy of the menu.

 

Hmm.... What would be nice to eat?? Lobster?? Steamed fish? Grilled pork??

Yep, It's a kimchee restaurant but they also sell other foods aside from kimchee. Though their dishes always have kimchee on it and it just tastes Daebak!

"I'll have a steamed fish and banana shake please" I told the waiter. I gave him back the menu and slouched on my seat as everyone else took their orders. The table was filled with laughter as we waited for our foods. Suddenly, i felt a pair of eyes looking at me.

I turned my gaze to the person in front of me. Lee Hong Ki. He was looking at me. Seductively. He smirked.

Tsh! This guy is so complicated. Ignore him, Ga Eul. Ignore him.

I tried to turn my attention to the other guys but he's just too unignorable! Fine, it won't hurt if i ride with him, won't it?

I looked at him with the same expression that he has. I stared at him seductively. He smiled. ily. His leg bumped into mine under the table. I smirked. Suddenly, he took a tissue and a ballpen and wrote something on it and passed it to me when he finished.

You know, i dont necessarily do this.

Oh? Really? You seem like an expert.

Guess what, so do i! ,I replied

Tss.. You seem pretty good with flirting.

Haha! I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult but so are you, darling.

Darling? Aren't you moving too fast, babe?

Fast? Babe? Aren't you refering to yourself, sweetie?

He chuckled at my reply, Honey, You wanna get together sometime?

Wow! He's fast! Sure! Why not? *wink*

Then what about tomorrow? At my place?

Okay, I know where this is going. Hmm..What time?

I dunno. 8?

8 would be splendid! Meet you where?

Give me your address, I'll fetch you.

I stay at a hotel, cupcake

He laughed, At *******??

Yeah, how did you know?

Just a hunch. Well then, what room number?

322.

I'll be there tomorrow at 8 then.

I looked at him. He winked. Isn't this guy moving pretty fast?? Ha! Ha!

"Hyung, What are you two doing?? I saw you write something on the tissue" Minhwan said. ! This kid is so--!!

"Oh, it's nothing, Minari." Hong Ki said. Everyone in the table gave us a suspicious look.

"Oh! Here's our dinner!" Seunghyun yelled, excited.

Everyone started to eat. Dinner was great. Seunghyun would always crack up a joke and we would laugh at it. And in the middle of our dinner Jonghun asked me about my childhood friend. He seems really interested.

"Ah, Ga Eul-ah, about your childhood friend. What does he look like?" He asked.

I inserted my hands in between my legs, "Well, i really don't know since i was still in kindergarten when i last saw him..."

"Really? Why?" Seunghyun asked.

"Me and my family flew to america that time. We came back once but I didn't see him. But i do remember what he looks like back then though."

They looked at me, urging me to go on, "He had this tiny eyes and thin lips and he was pretty chubby back then and baby faced. He's really cute."

Min Ji coughed and looked at me teasingly. UGH! Here she goes again!

"I'm really joping to see him soon..." I continued, ignoring her.

"What if he doesn't remember you?" Minhwan asked.

"Then I would make him remember me." I said.

"Hey guys," Hong Ki said and pointed to the T.V in the restaurant.

We all looked at it.

"Another victim was found dead on the street of Seoul. The local police has been investigating on the case but so far, no trace of the murderer was found, just like the other victims. We are warning all the residents of Seoul to stay at your house at night for your own safety." The reporter said.

"Woah... How awful" I said.

"Looks Mr. Vampire strikes again." Jonghun said and chuckled.

"Vampire?" Min Ji asked.

"Yep, It's a legend." Minhwan said.

"Legend?" I repeated.

"Mhm, People believe that the person who did all those murders at night is not really a person, but a vampire." Seunghyun replied and laughed.

"But of course, it's just a legend and is NOT true." Hong Ki clarified.

"Oh..." I mumbled under my breath and looked outside.

A figure. A figure behind the bushes caught my attention.

 

 

"That's right... Look at me. It's been so long, hasn't it? Ga Eul? Well, We'll meet again soon...." A man behind the bushes murmured to his self...

 

Is it short?? sorry >.< That's all my powers could do for now >.< Sorry for wrong spellings and grammar mistakes! Not edited.