Chapter 1: Hometown

My Friend…From The Grave?

 

Hey guys!! It's me! Author! :D Here's the first update for my story... Hope you enjoy!! please comment below :)

 

Chapter 1: Hometown

 

“Ah! Finally,”Han Ga Eul exclaimed as soon as she got off the plane. It has been years since she last visited her hometown, Seoul, Korea, she was in kindergarten when she and her family flew to America, they came back for a vacation once but, after that, never did they comeback. Actually, Ga Eul didn’t return because she misses her hometown; she’s here because she’s in a search for someone, someone special…In a search for someone special like her childhood friend. Although she forgot what his name is, she clearly remembers what he looks like. Well, it’s not that she would base it on his looks, I mean, it was years ago since they last met it would be impossible if he looked exactly the same, wouldn’t it? But still, she knows inside her that once they meet again, she would surely know it’s him.

“Ehem! Before you get lost in your thoughts, thinking about your boyfriend---“Park Min Ji, Ga Eul’s friend, who flew back with her, complained but got cut off by no other than, Han Ga Eul.

“I told you! He’s my childhood friend. CHILD-HOOD-FRIEND! Not boyfriend!” Ga Eul’s really pissed off by her, since Min Ji non-stop about him.

“Okay! Okay! Just help me with the luggage, will ya?”

Ga Eul groaned, “Whatever!” Yet she ended up helping her.

 

After checking in a hotel, they decided to roam around Seoul for an hour or so. It was nice to be back after a long while.

“You know, Ga Eul? Korea always has this breeze that America could never give. Being in your hometown is really different from being in a foreign country,”

Ga Eul nod in agreement from what Min Ji said, “There are really some things that a foreign country can never provide us… Making us feel so much at home, that is.”

“Ga Eul, Can I ask what your friend looks like?” Min Ji said out of the blue.

Ga Eul chuckled, “Well… From the last time I saw him, he looked pretty chubby and…Uhm...Baby faced… ah! And of course, I won’t forget how tiny his eyes are! He’s really cute in short”

“Oh… No wonder you’re so crazy about him” Min Ji murmured.

“Hmm? Said something?”

“Huh? Ha! Ha! Ha! Did not! You’re probably hungry, coz’ I obviously am! c’mon, let’s go grab some kimchee?”

“Oooohhhh, we surely should! I miss kimchee!”

It’s been years since I’ve tasted that and god! I’ve been dying for one!

I do know one restaurant near the hotel we’re staying where they sell the most excellent kimchees in the world! And that’s actually where we’re going right now. ^_^

I love that place very much since that’s the place where me and my childhood friend used to eat… I wonder how he’s doing right now…. Does he even look the same? Hmmm… where can I find him…?

We were getting close to our destination when we passed by a bunch of guys wearing basketball shirts… We stopped when we came to notice them. Well, I wouldn’t deny, they’re all pretty cute.

I guess one of them noticed my stare coz’ a guy about my age, or maybe a year older than I am, came to approach me.

“Hey, I’ve never seen you around here before” He said. His sparkling eyes stared right into mine. I stared back at him, not knowing what to answer, as I deeply got lost in his eyes which were reflecting the moon’s color. Uh-huh! It’s night time. You guys know that, right? Wait, did I even tell you? I don’t remember informing you… nah! Whatever, its night and the moon’s up so gah!

“Uhm… Hello?” He said as he waved his hand right in front of my face which pulled me back to my senses.

“U-Uh… H-hey... I’m uh… Err… What was your question again?” Gosh! Now I look so stupid!

He chuckled, “I wasn’t asking you anything “He paused for a while then continued, “I’ve never seen you around here… But, you look familiar to me…” He informed, giving me an I-SWEAR- I’VE-REALLY-SEEN-YOU-SOMEWHERE-ELSE look.

I just raised a brow as this beautiful guy right in front of me never did look familiar. I’m sure we haven’t met before. If we did then I swear he would’ve been mine even just for a short period of time.

He then spoke after a long thinking, “Have we…..” his voice trailed off, “You know…?” He bent closer and whispered to my ear, “Have we done it on bed? You know? One night stand?”

My eyes grew wide from what this stranger said, I don’t even ing know his name! How could he say that! I may flirt with guys sometimes but NEVER did I EVER give my whole soul to anyone!

“WHAT THE HELL MAN!? What are you talking about?! I’ve NEVER EVER done anything like that! You ert!” I yelled, offended of what he said. His cuteness is such a waste if all he thinks about is…… S………X…….. You know what I mean.

Three others guys from behind, rushed toward us upon hearing my voice, “Hyung! Is everything alright?” A tall, cute, skinny guy said.

This unknown ert right in front of me let out a short laugh, “I was just teasing little missy over here,” he then turned to me, “I was just joking!  Neither did I ever try to do something like that,” He chuckled.

I gave him a disgusted look then rolled my eyes. “Lee Hong Ki, by the way,” He reached out a hand for me to shake but, I just stared at it, thinking if I should introduce myself to him or not.

I ended up shaking it though, “Ga Eul, Han Ga Eul”

“Ehem! Ehem!” A familiar female voice beside me cleared ; I turned my head to see Min Ji with the ever so sarcastic look of THANKS-FOR-CASTING-ME-OUT.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, “People on Earth and Uhm... Hong Ki, right? This is Park Min Ji. Min Ji, people on earth and Lee Hong Ki.” Both sides laughed by the way I introduced them with each other. What’s so funny about that? I didn’t know their names!

After all the laughter, Mr. Lee started speaking again, “Ms. Han, Ms. Park, these are my dear friends, Choi Jonghun, Choi Minhwan and Song Seunghyun” they all bowed together.

The Jonghun guy was pretty cute. No wait, He IS cute and not to mention, he’s SMOKIN’ HOT. And this Seunghyun kid… I really feel like he’s mocking me with his height. He’s just really tall. And I feel like a midget T_T he’s cute though.

“Noona” Minhwan kid called. He was so certain that I’m older than him. Wait…., do I look that old?!

“E-eh? Noona?”

Minhwan nod in reply, “You look older than me so you’re my noona, right?”

I studied his features and hey, come to think of it, I do look older than him, “I guess? What year were you born?”

“1992”

“Oh, I am your noona, I was born on 1991”

“Same as Jaejin hyung,” Minhwan said, smiling widely

“Jaejin? Who’s Jaejin?” I asked curiously. How the hell did he get in the topic??

“Jaejin hyung’s a guy!” Seunghyun answered.

“No, I meant, who is he? Like why did he get in whatever we’re talking about?”

“Because I said his name?” Tsk. Tsk. These kids are supposed to be cute… Such a waste T_T

“Oooookay?” That kid’s answer is sooo sarcastic T_T

“Ga Eul,” Min Ji called. “We should get going, it’s getting late”

I glanced at my clock to check the time; it was nearly 7:30. “So what? My parents aren’t here.”

“Yeah, but the kimchee store might close, now.” Yeah, she’s right.. It might close.

“So guys, I think we should get going.” I said.

“Where are you guys going? –Jonghun

“In that kimchee shop just down the street,” I answered.

“Oooohhhh! That’s Jaejin’s favorite store! We’re about to go there after our game… Which is,” He checked his watch, “Now!” Lee Hongki said, as he stared at me with those sparkling eyes. He looks really cute. I wouldn’t wonder if he got more than 20 girls fighting over him…

“Maybe we could all go together, don’t you think?” Jonghun asked.

I took a glance at Min Ji for a while giving her an IS-IT-OK?-Look. She gave me a smile as a yes.

“Let’s all go then!” I exclaimed.

 

 

As they continue their chitchat...

“I finally found you…. Ga Eul…” He smiled to his self, leaning his back on the tree he was hiding in.

==================================================================================================

Did it turn out boring?? Aigoo~ sorry guys! Please comment below... I won't update chapter two unless i know your opinions about it....