Obssession & Jealousy

I Love You (Soeulmates!)

She watched them play on the field. Well, actually, she only watched him- Kim Sang Bum.

If you don't know who he is, let me introduce him. He's Kim Sang Bum, or more known as Kim Bum. He's known as the group's playboy, but his friends are the only people who know why he acts like this everytime. He's super rich, and owns his own pottery shop in such a young age. He's currently single, but who knows? Maybe, he might find the right girl.

What's the deal with her? Well, she's Kim So Eun, a commoner. She's very beautiful, and she's smart. Her obsession with this so-called playboy started since they were young. Maybe, 9th grade. And now, she's still dreaming about him everyday. Since she's been friends with Hyen Sun, who's currently dating Min Ho, who is the leader of F4, that means she can hang around with the rest of the group.

You don't know F4?! OH MY GOSH! That's a serious offense! No, I'm just kidding. ^^

F4 or also known as Flower Four is a boy group which was automatically created by this so-called wannabes and fanatics. The leader of the group is Lee Min Ho, the richest of them all. Too bad, he's in love with Koo Hyen Sun, So Eun's best friend.

The next member is Kim Hyun Joong, or the artistic guy in the group. He's always found having a sweet and long chat with Hyen Sun. A lot of students say that Hyen Sun is cheating on Min Ho with him. But no, that's only a rumor. Hyen Sun loves Min Ho and Min Ho loves Hyen Sun. ^^

The next one is Kim Joon or the other playboy in the group. Unlike Kim Bum, he dates older ladies. People don't know why, but maybe he just got tired of younger-looking girls. But that playboy status stopped when So Eun enrolled to the school 3 years ago. She's the one who changed him. Too bad, she's in love with someone else.

The last and most definitely not the least, Kim Bum. He's the youngest member in the group, and yes, he is a playboy. So Eun didn't know why she fell in love with him. It's not because of his popular and rich status on school. Maybe it's because he's not like everyone else- he's different.

Anyway, back to the story. So yeah, she's been in love with this guy for 3 years now and damn, she got tired of waiting! It's been 2 and a half years since Hyen Sun and Min Ho started dating, so why isn't she dating Kim Bum yet?!

For those 3 years, she's been waiting for those 3 words from him.

Maybe, she has to wait for another 3 years to hear that from him. Or maybe not.

-----

"Time out! Time out!" Min Ho shouted as he formed a letter 'T' with his hands and sat on the ground.

Panting and tired, the rest of them stopped passing the ball and joined him on the side.

Min Ho immediately took his phone from his bag and dialed Hyen Sun's number. Well, there's no need for dialing. Her phone number was on speed dial. (Tee-Hee! :D)

"Hello, babe. What time will your class end?" Minho started talking under his breath.

The three of them just stood there, watching their good friend talk to his girlfriend sweetly.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 10. Okay.. not now, honey." he shyly said as he looked around, noticing that his friends were watching him. "E-everyone's here. It's embarrassing."

"Oh~ so now loving me is more important than your image, eh?!"

"N-no no no. It's not that! I-I.."

"Just say it or else, I'm going to break up with you."

"F-fine." he sighed as he looked up to them and saw them laughing. "I love you, honey bunny. M-my heart is only for you; forever and always."

And everyone cracked up laughing.

Kim Bum stopped laughing when he noticed a familiar figure on the other side of the field. He straightened his gaze when he realized that it was her. He smiled to himself and gulped down his Gatorade.

Without knowing, Kim Joon was also smiling with the same reason.

"Look at these two; smiling to themselves like fools." Min Ho commented as he made a high five with Hyun Joong. "Yah! Why are you guys smiling? Did an angel pass by or what?"

Kim Bum just shook his head while Kim Joon replied, "Yes, there was."

They all turned to where Kim Joon was gazing at, and realized that he was looking at So Eun.

"Damn, Joon!" Min Ho jokingly growled as he stood beside his friend. "Where's the Kim Joon that we know and used to hate? Where's the Kim Joon, the ladies men, the man who had the killer wink?"

"He was gone, since he met her." he smiled and took another gulp in his drink.

"Woah.. You're in love, dude." Min Ho and Kim Joong said in unison. Kim Joon just shook his head.

He himself, doesn't know the reason too.

Maybe, he was in love; in love with her.

The three of them didn't know, that the youngest one was flaming in jealousy.