Chapter 1

What if...

 


Sweet whispers…

Lingering touches…

Loving stares…

With all these, fans become surer that the infamous couple in Kpop, which is Yunjae, is indeed real. But not all fans have that belief; some think that they’re just a very close friends, more like brothers. But what if, all of the fans assumptions are all wrong?

The night after MKMF 2008…

The number one group in kpop, TVXQ is in their van on their way towards their dorm after the meaningful award show that had awarded them a total of five awards. That night, all of them should all be happy. But two of the members, specifically the leader, Jung Yunho and their lead vocalist Kim Jaejoong. “ Yah yunho, you do it on purpose right you ert? “Accused Jaejoong. “Hello!! Are you dumb? That was just a FANSERVICE! Why would I want to touch you if not for that? If you didn’t notice our fans are watching us like a hawk with cameras and all, so I was just doing my job.”

“ Fanservice my !!! What you did is a bit too much don’t you think? You’re just using fanservice as an excuse to touch me! I guess the manly leader of TVXQ can’t resist the charm and iness of Kim Jaejoong.”

“OMG! Conceited much? I want to puke just by listening to that nonsense you spoke of! Me? The manly and hot leader of TVXQ wants to touch you? Owh please… just admit it, it was you who wants to touch me.” provoke Yunho.

The leader and lead vocalist keeps fighting with each other until the maknae of the group, Shim Changmin intervenes. “ Enough hyung! Can you guys stop fighting every time we’re out of the public eyes? Why can’t you both be civilizing towards each other when we’re alone?! Aren’t you tired of fighting every day? We three are tired and annoyed with your meaningless fighting already! Both of you are the eldest in our group but you act like a five years old kid!” The maknae, having enough already with their hyung fighting just let it all out.

“ But  he started it first” accused both Yunho and Jaejoong at the same time.

“Changmin ah, no use saying all those things to them. They won’t listen to you.”said Yoochun.

The fighting and insults have been going on for years already. It’s a wonder how fans and public never suspect this to happen to such a talented group likes TVXQ. This shows that not all things that are looking perfect really that perfect.

Yunho’s pov

YES!!! We did it again! Tonight I feels so proud of my group and members. Without the members we will never achieve all this, and of course our fans! Cassiopeia. They’re indeed the best fans ever! And tonight me and Jaejoong must show our fan service and make it seems real. But the thing is, fans, or should I say everyone except me and Jaejoong know the truth and what is real and not real. You see, me and jaejoong always fight every single day. But what our dongsaeng didn’t notice is we only fight when we’re not alone, we always fight in front of our dongsaeng, manager, our families and SME staff. Me and Jaejoong are very genius indeed, well it’s true that we dislike each other when we first met, but not anymore. We realized that we don’t dislike each other but we feel something much deeper than that. Which is LUST! Yes, we lust for each other, but no one knows it and now we’re actually madly in love. But we decide to keep it as a secret, hence the fighting. We think that others may be hard to accept that we’re real so for the time being we’re pretending to still arguing. And one more secret. WE ARE MARRIED! Yes we are, we get married secretly in vegas last year. And now while me and my Jaejoong keep arguing in the van to keep the pretend.

“ Yah you small face! You’re too delusional to think that I like it when you touch me. It disgust me!” ouch boojae…that’s too harsh don’t you think. But then again I know inside he feels guilty saying that and that for him my small face is so handsome and cute. And even though I hate doing this, I had too. “ And you girly face! You should feel ashamed too. You think you’re so good looking and manly when you’re not. And just admit it, you’re jealous of my small and manly face.” And this stupid arguing keep going on and on until we reach our dorm. We’re all so tired so we decide to call it a night and just go to sleep. Me and Jaejoong own our own room and didn’t share it with anyone as I’m the leader and Jae’s the eldest member, so we can do whatever we want inside our rooms and in fact our rooms are next to each other so it’s easier for us to sneak in. While we were in the awards show, Jaejoong said that he has a surprise waiting for me when we get home, I wonder what it is.

Jaejoong’s pov

Urgh so tired. But I’m not that tired as I have a gift for my hubby Yunnie for his hard work as leader of TVXQ. After I enter my room, I start to prepare it for my romantic night with Yunnie. I put some red scented candles on the tables and nightstand on my king size bed. Next I change the bed sheet to red with black pillow cases and blanket. Then I change into a black thong only with nothing else besides that and I light the candles. After that I message yunnie and ask him to come to my room and I turn the light off.

I heard my door being open by none other than Yunnie and he looks shock with mouth hanging open. “ Come here Yunnie” cooed Jaejoong. Yunho walks towards the bed after he locked the door.

No one’s pov

After looking at Jaejoong sprawled ily on the bed with nothing else beside a small black thong, Yunho drools. Literally. He start to take his shirt off and unbuckling his belt and take off his pants. “ owh baby, you are looking so delicious with your milky white skin and red pouty lips and you’re almost ! Baby, you will be the death of me.” Said Yunho. “ Glad that you like it yunnie, but I don’t want be the death of you, I will be a widow.” Said Jaejoong while pouting.

Yunho finally reach the bed and start to crawl towards Jaejoong, he start touching Jae’s milky white leg and give little kisses along the leg. “ ahhhh Yunnie…” Jae’s moan ily.

To be continued….

A/n:

Ok first of all, I’M SO SORRY for not posting chapter 1 earlier. I actually had a writer’s block. And I even change the entire plot. And to my subcribers thank you so much for subscribing to this fic.

I hope all readers love this chapter and next chapter 2 gonna be final chapter…and as you guess it will be rated. It will be my first time writing scene so I’m kinda nervous and I hope it will be at least a decent .

And comment please ^^