" St.Moon Academics Academy, WOOHOO, first time babeh! "

The Sakura Tree and The Sleepy Lake, was where it all began...

This tale begins on a warm summers day... 
                                                                                                     ~
"Umma, I'll be going now! Wish me luck!", you shouted already at the front door.
"Ahhh, wait wait wait! Don't forget to give your umma a hug and a kiss good bye, arasseo!?".
"Aww, umma~!" you half whined in sadness and love. 
"Aigoo, I'm your mum! I have to get a kiss goodbye and a hug goodbye as well! I can't just let my daughter go just like that in which I won't see for another 1 year! Then my little girl will be in uni, then she'll get married and have ki-
"Yah! Umma! Don't think about that yet arasseo! Aish, ...finee!~", you sighed in defeat hugging her.
" That's my girl. Make sure you study hard and make friends as well! I don't want you running back into this house crying!". Your mum warned you in displeasure. 
"Yah! Do you really think that I'll be a loner?! Tch, no way in hell! I've made heap of friends back in my old school, so there is a very high chance of 99.5% that I'll make friends!". You tried to sound smart in which hoping to make your umma not to worry. 
" Aigoo, my little baby daughter has all grown up from her little egg she stayed in for years!" whilst pinching your cheeks. 
"Ummaaaaa~" you started whining cutely. 
"Haha, I was joking. Relax, relax.."
You sighed happily.
"Well then, you best be off before you're late!"
"Okiee dokiee!" you replied joyfully.
"Take care! And make sure you bring back home a handsome husband!". Umma winked at you cheekily.
"Yah! Aishhhh!!!" you let out frustratedly. "Be quiet! Shhhh!". Quite embarrassed, your face started burning up; all red. 'I'm gonna go now! Take care!!", you said ignoring what your mother said before.
You opened the door of your mansion and closed it. You walked down the short stairs made of white marble and took out your keys in your blazer's pocket.
You opened the white large gates and locked it making sure that no burglers come in and raid your house. You have always deared your house very much.
Ever since you were little, it had always cheered you up.
The sweet sounds of your sakura trees around your house swaying swissfully, the low howling wind sounds accompanying you, the cheerful bluebirds chirping such a lovely tune, all that, you already miss.
Hoping your mother doesn't get lonely, you wished inside your head, that these sounds accompanies her whilst you are gone... gone for 1 year.
You felt sad and depressed inside because you won't see your mother for 1 year. You were scared if she would get lonely and if someone were to hurt her. Eventually, clear transparent warm liquid started to form in your eyes, and before you could notice nor blink, it slid down your white pure face.
You quickly wiped away the liquid with your brand new cream-coloured fabric blazer.
You looked so innocent, all white and pure, a little over-sized cream 
blazer with royal blue outlining, cream high-knee socks, long wavy thick silky black hair down to your waist, light cream long-sleeved button-up collar shirt, accompanied with a blue and gold criss-cross large bow with a royal blue and gold criss-cross skirt all the way down to your knee. 
Your back pack was made of black leather with golden buckles.
Multiple keychains dangling down from the hole from your zipper. You packed your school books for your first day and it was quite heavy and yet it was accompanied by 2 huge black luggages.
Well, you 'were' going to an academy after all ... 
Nevertheless, you still put on a cheerful smile and waited for the bus to come. Everyone in Korea talked about the infamous academy; St.Moon Academics Academy, the academy that YOU were attending to. You couldn't hold in your happiness, you couldn't wait to see the academy, you couldn't wait to make friends that in seconds, you were already spaced out in your own little fantasy world:
.....
.....
"Hey there! Nice to meet you! I heard you a new transfer student here! I'm part of the student council so it's my job to you around the academy until you get use to it. Come, I'll show you around!"
"Ahh, n-ne~" you sounded nervous and shy being around at the new academy.
"So here's the dorms. This is the dorm that you will stay in; the Year 12 dorm. And your room is here! Just a few rooms away from mine!"
The door opened.
"Whoa! Isn't this a little 'too' grand!? I mean like these curtains are made from the finest silks and the beds are really comfy!", you said with a surprised face.
"Well this 'is' an academy and one of the top academies around the world isn't it? And of course you need a comfy bad to stay in! You'll be sleepin' on this bed for 365 days!" she had a light accent, yet you immediately knew that she grew up away from the city and near the country back.
" Oh yeahs! Aha, I just remembered! Oops. Oh, what's this?" You pointed at a large wooden cupboard with golden handles and antique patterns engraved on it.
"That's your wardrobe.. how can you not know?"
"OMO! YAH! DON'T LIE TO ME! JINJA!?"
"Ne.. eheh.. Have you not seen a cupboard like this?"
"I mean like, I have, but like, ... , it's sooo big and it's soo pre-OMO! is that my shower?! AHHHH! Is that my toilet and my sink?! ASDFGHJKL! Is that my-"
"Shhhh, calm down! Eheh.., well, it's not generally 'yours-yours' because you're sharing a room with another girl here.."
.......
.....
"Whut? ..."
"Huh? You never knew? Well you'll be sharing a room with another girl, just like all the other students here. It 'is' an academy after all..eheh.."
"Oh right! Haha, mianhe..~"
"Anyways, lets get out of the dorms and I'll show you more of the academy. This is only like one tenths of the academy"
"Seriously!? Whooaa, this academy must be big!"
" Yupps! It is! If you start from the gates and walk to the main center front doors of the academy, it'll have to take you roughly around 25 minutes. Unlike you, I guess you took the side gates. Am I correct?"
"Ahh, ermm, well, ... yeahs.. I guess so~ How did you know?"
"Well you look like those type of lazy and clumsy types.."
"YAH! I find that offensive you know!"
"Bro I was kidding! Haha. Well, I guess you lose weight right?"
"Ha? Oh, right.. Well, I 'am' getting fat lately". You pinched your stomach trying to emphasise that your stomach was big whilst curling you lips.
"What? You're oober skinny! Tch, liarrrr~"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are"
"No I am not"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No. And fullstop."

"Awww. Tch, finee! Be that way~!" 
"Anyway, I'll show you around the rest of the school!"
The both of you exited the dorms and walked through the main pathway, where there were full of green fresh trees and beautiful flowers. 

Until, you saw a boy walking just right pass you. He smelt of sweet chocolate. Wind passing by, making your black hair wave around gently, as if it's been dancing on a little dance stage, waving around. He gave a little glance at you, but you couldn't see his face fully. You looked amazed, surprised that a human being like him actually lived.. although you couldn't see his face much, his body proportion and his 'scent' was above and beyond this small planet. 
"What's his name?"
"You'll find out soon enough.." she said it calmly as if it was so normal to her.
"Awww, pretty please? With a cherry on top?" You pouted cutely, and no one and by no one, it's 'no one', could refuse your pout. So of course, she just had to tell you.
"Awww fine! Aigoo, kyeopta!! His name is-"
....................
...............
.......
...
..
.
A familiar sound starts beeping. As loud as a trumpet can get, it bursts into your ear..
"Little girl! Are you going to get in the bus!?", the bus driver asked you with hands near his mouth trying to make his voice louder.
Awake from your little fantasy world and back into the reality world you opened your eyes.
"Haa!? OH! Omo! Umm, yes! Mianhe". You made your voice sound apogetically, making the bus driver sigh helplessly. 
"Sorry for the long wait!". Your voice sounded nervous and true.
"It's fine. But next time, please don't space out when you're waiting for the bus.. ". The bus driver smiling sweetly at you scratching his head slightly.
"Ne! I promise I won't! Hehe". You giggled happily and slowly walked further into the bus carefully scanning for an empty seat. All seats were full until right near the end, there was just one more spot left. You walked towards that spare seat and you asked the person that was sitting near if you could sit with him.
"Um, may I sit here? If it's alright with you of course!", you tried to make it sound cheerful and happy smiling sweetly at the boy that was facing the window and body slightly turned to the right.
"Oh! Yes, it's fine!" he said quite happily and he moved a bit to the side for you to sit down.

Surprised, you felt happy inside. 
You started to carry your bags and luggages one by one and started to put them in the storage on top of your seat.
You sat down with arms tired and heavy from all the carrying.
You sighed in pleasure and happiness and just cleared your mind. Thinking of nothing, all black, just nothing and no one. Calming yourself down before you entered the academy. Eventually, you fell in deep sleep.
....  
"Hey." he shrugged you slightly.
"We're here." he said softly, moving strands of hair away from your ear whispering into it.
"Annyeong princess, we're here.." he sighed these few words into your ear in which did not make up to you.
"Please wake up before I have to carry you?
"
he slowly said these words so softly, just like little sweet whispers tickling your ears. You finally woke up, from the frustration of the tickling on your ear.
"Mmm? Wha-... what? We're already here?" you sighed heavily. You didn't want to wake up from your nice so-called little nap.
"Yeahs.. I guess so.  Hurry up before I carry you. You don't want to become late on the first day do you?"
You blushed heavily and you were finally, awake now.
" Oh! Oh my god, I never knew. I'm so sorry!". You said it all nervous, getting tingles here and there. Face all red due to embarrassment. 
"Don't worry. It's fine. Just hurry up before we get locked on this bus." 

"Uhh, oh yeahs, um, yepps, sorry. Will do."
You grabbed your school back pack and your luggages out of the storage and exited from the bus.
"Thank you bus driver!" you said before going any further.
"No worries. Call me Daniel." he winked at you before closing the doors and driving off.
You started walking to the gates with the mysterious boy. Yet, you didn't think of him. You only thought about the academy you were just about to enter, just one breath away.
The gates opened and you walked on the footpath of St.Moon Academics Academy.
All nervous your hands started shaking.
"Are you really that nervous?" he asked you questioningly.
"N-N-No!" you stuttered upon your own words.
"Oh really. You're clearly stuttering and your hands are shaking!"
And before you could even move your pink peach lips, he grabbed your hand and held it tightly.
"Wha-wha-what a-a-re you doing!?" you started to blush all over again.. just when you thought your face finally clamed down.
"If I don't hold your hand, then you'll be doing this all day." he said it so calmly. Like as if transferring to the top academy in the world is no biggie. 
"Tch, whateve..." 
You saw a little sign pierced in the rich green grass, but you didn't know what it said because he dragged you along to fast for you to read. So you ignored it and faced foward.
You finally arrived to the main doors of the academy. It had such pretty patterns on it, made of thick heavy brown wood. You opened the left side of the door and the mysterious boy took the other one. On the same time, you opened it together. 
...
You heard a low classical piece of music playing in the halls. 
Immediately, you knew what song it was; 13 jours en france.. 
You missed the tune so badly. You remembered you and your best friend playing this several years ago. It was how you and her met. In a lonely silent small room, a black piano sitting silently. It was lunch time, and you wanted to find your friends. So you looked all over the school, until, you found a small door lightly opened. You opened it slowly and peeked in, and there, you saw the piano. You thought that you were never good at the piano, yet you enjoyed playing it. So you decided to creep in and sit on the seat infront of the piano. You saw music sheets already placed on the piano and you played. Hitting the notes softly and fast. Doodooddoo it went. Here and there, the music surrounded you. When you were still playing, a girl was outside the door, peeking in, looking at you playing. She realised that you were in your own little world. The music suited you. When you stopped playing, you looked up and saw the girl. Shocked, you got up ..
-flashback-.
"Oh, I'm sorry! Did you reserve this room? I didn't mean to intrude. Sorry!". You bowed and headed for the door.
"No, it's fine. Actually, no, can you do me a favour in return for 'intruding' in? She asked with a warm smile.
"A-ah! Yes, of course. What is it? You asked questioningly.
"Can you play "13 jours en france" on the piano for me? It will complete my performance for the festival next week!". She seemed so happy and kind. 
Suddenly, you remembered about the upcoming festival. It was always held in school, as it was a tradition. All the students loved the festival! Every year, a different theme would be chosen. Sometimes, it would be "Sakura" or "Love" or "Furture". But this time, the theme was " Snow ". The song matched the theme so well. You could imagine people dancing in the snow with laughter and with love. So without a second thought, you immediately, said 'yes'. 
"Yes".
"Omg! Thank you! I've been wondering who play the piano with me! I thought that it would sound better with 2 piano's! Right?" 
"Ohh, um, yes.." shyly, you avoided eye contact eith her and looked somewhere else.
"Well then! It's sorted! Back up's on the side of the stage and us two playing the piano on stage with the wonderful snow falling and people dancing at night! Oh, with wonderful blue lights! And since this years theme is snow, I shall have teh white piano and you shall have the black piano!". She sounded very excited for this years festival. 
"Okay!". You seemed exited as well!
The two of you practiced playing the piano together at school and at her house. You never got sick of the tune, it felt calm and lovely. 
That was hwo you two met.
It was like how Yin and Yang combined. It was how you two combined each others talents.
The flashback ended...
The tune was still flowing in and out of your ears, just like the calm blue ocean.
You smiled and closed your eyes happily.
"hmhmhmmmhmmhmhm" you hummed.
The boy heard and quietly made a 'hm?' sound.
He knew you were already happy by that relaxed smile of yours. 
So he just pulled you along. Walking in to any direction he encountered.
"Where are we going?". You finally turned back on your human sense and asked him.
"I'm trying to find out where we're going, and by doing so, I have to walk to find a clue, yes?"
"Ouh! I guess so.."
You have always hated it when in this situation, they were right.
You and the mysterious boy kept on walking until you had accidentally bumped into a teacher.
"Ouh, minahe!" you said apologetically bowing your head.
"Mianhe!". The mysterious boy said and followed. 
"What are you two students doing outside of class!? Get back in now!" he shouted furiously.
You were quite scared at first so you slightly hid a small fraction of your body behind the mysterious boys.
"We were never told where to go teacher." 
"What do you mean!? There is a sign specifically where students are meant to go! I'm assuming you two are Year 12's. Am I correct?" he asked in a calmer tone, yet still as furious as ever.
"Yes we are. But we don't which sign you are talking about sir." you replied shyly, trying to get out of this mess as fast as possible.
"The white sign outside on the grass PABO!" he shouted.
You remembered the sign outside. The sign that was pierced into the rich green grass outside. 
"Oohs! That sign! Omo! Minahe! We might've accidentally went past that sign without looking. Minahe! Please forgive us for our troubles sir." 
The boy looked at you with eyes slightly widened. But with a small hint he gave out cluelessly, it was a hint of surprisness. He never knew you cared for this academy a lot. So he sighed lowly and faced forward again.
The teacher looked helpless in this situation, so he opened his mouth and said, "Call me Mr Lee. And I will give your timetables out now.".
"My name is-"
"No need to say your name. I already know it." he cut you off saying these words that surprised you. You never knew he knew your names already. You sensed he has been studying the new students faces and names carefully.
"Well then, here are your timetables and off to class!" he said joyfully.
"Oh, yes Mr Lee." you replied as a good bye.
The two of you walked off to your classes together. Still a bit by that moment before, you remembered Mr Lee. His voice changed so suddenly. From anger, then to a bit clamer tone, then to joy? Regardless, you couldn't mind about that anymore. You had to focus more on school. But you wanted to know which class the mysterious boy was going to, so you asked him,
"What class are you going to?"
"A56." he replied with a large smile. His eyes creased and his cheeks puffed. His glowing white teeth shining. 
"Ouh, thank you. Uhm, may I also know your name?" you asked shyly.
"Kikwang. Lee, Kikwang. But you can call me anything you want!". With all the same facial expressions.
"Oh! Ahkay! Hehe".
The rest of your walk was basically silence. It was kind of awkward for you. You weren't use to walking with a boy. Most likely because you were always surrounded by your old friends which were all girls. You missed them so much and you deared all of them.
You were wondering if you were close to your class.
It took quite a while and so, you checked your watch. It was already 9:16 am. 
"Wait, hold on a second! 9:16?! Oh.. my MOTHER OF GOD WE'RE 16 MINUTES LATE!" 
"Seriously!?" Kikwang said shockingly.
You and him ran as fast as you could. You cursed inside your head "Dang it! Why does the academy have to be this bloody big for!?"
You eventually made it and you checked the time again .. 9:22 am.
It took you 6 minutes for you to arrive at A56. Of course with all the classes, you two were going up and down the stairs since the orders of the class was "too" complicated for you to figure out. You were such a clumsy airhead when figuring out the classes.
The both of you panted hard, the cold fog came out of your mouths as you exhaled.
Yes, it was that cold in the academy. But you didn't feel cold due to your mulitple layers of clothes you had on. Only your hands, neck and knees felt cold. You couldn't really feel the coldness on your face.
You opened your homeroom door and looked inside the class quickly, taking a glance of it before the teacher told you to come in.
It looked normal, but the tables were in singles and the chairs was made of wood, the windows starting from the bottom of the floor and stopping where the roof started; a lot longer than normal windows.
The floor was made of hard brown wood. A normal humungous blackboard at the front of the classroom like the ones you see in movies, but exceptionally larger and that was it. The walls were the colour of light peach. If you were to describe it in one word, the word would be, elegance. 
"Please come in. You must be cold, but why were you so late for?" your homeroom teacher asked. 
She looked like she was in her middle age and a tiny plaited bun ontop of her head. Wearing a caramel aponcho accompanied with white stockings and showing a little bit of her blue woolen short dress underneath.
Accompanied with beige heels.

"Ah! Mianhe! We kind of went around the school to see where we were meant to go and then we bumped into Mr Lee and he gave us a sheet of paper.. We are truly sorry!". Your eyes were closed tightly and your hands were clutched together. Your head slightly facing down and your small petite feet touching at the sides of your brown leather shoes. 
"It's fine", Miss Park sighed. "Just make sure that both of you, don't come to class late again. Especially, since this is the top academy, all of the students presences must be here on time. Understood?". Such a strong confident voice coming out of her rose lips.
"N-Ne!". You bowed to her quickly and had to stand next to her. Kikwang follwed behind you with both his hands side-by-side. 

It was a tradition for students to address themselves in front of the class. 
So you had your hands vertically facing down and you introduced yourself..
"Annyeonghsaesaeyo! My name is Lee Kikwang. I am 17 years old. Please take care of me well!" He finsihed it off with a bow and a very handsome smile that made all the females in the class face down to the tables and smile cheekily. 
You followed what he said and you bowed to the class with a small nice smile. They clapped for a few seconds and stopped when the teacher began talking.
"Well then, I guess I have to introduce myself again.. My name is Miss Park and I do hope that we go along well together!"
"Alright class. Let's finally begin as a whole! So where were we up to?" Miss Park asked.
"Teacher. You forget things way too easily! We were up to page 498, and the topic was Porabola". A student up at the front row said.
"Mianhe! Hehe! But thank you". Miss Park sounded funny and kind. She wasn't the teacher you expected at all.
Miss Park began to write down equations, soloutions, formulas and problems. 
Time passed by and it felt like hours. You hand ached and your neck hurted. Parts of your joints started to hurt. Then the school bell rang. Everyone started to pack up and they rushed out the door.
By the time you got out of your seat, half of the class already came out. You knew that it was recess, so you calmly packed your books and stuffed it in your bag. You said a good bye to Miss Park before you stepped out of the classroom.
She waved back at you and you continued to walk out. Surprisingly, a voice came out.
"Oh, you finally got out? Arasseo, then let's eat! I'm hungry!" 
"Ehh? Kwang? W-What are you doing here?", you knew what he was doing but these words just flew out of your mouth.
"Waiting for you.. duh? Hehe" He winked at you before pulling your arm and heading towards the cafeteria 
It was of course, a long walk to the cafeteria. You were 2 storeys up and the stairs were longer than Hogwarts!
"Oh.. I just realised.. You called me 'Kwang'. Well then, I guess I'll try and get use to that name!". Kikwang smiled adorably, looking at you with those eyes of his.
"Oh yeahs.. I guess I did! Kikwang is too long for me, so without knowing, I said 'Kwang'! If you don't want me to use that name, then just tell me!" you said it confidently, clutshing your hands tightly and looking at him with big eyes.
Kikwang, mesmerised with your cute face, replied,
"It's fine! I don't mind it! It suits you when you say that name you know." 
"Jinja? Ouhh!". Making an "O" shape with your lips, you already made it to the bottom floor. In front of you was the cafeteria. 
So you went inside and grabbed a tray with Kikwang.
The room was exquisite! The tables were made of wood and lined up perfectly. It was cold, but the smell of delicious hot food danced around the whole room, making you warm again. Some people sat down to eat, some people sat outside on the grass to eat, some people just went around the school eating as they walked and talked and some people didn't even bother to eat! They were too busy doing their homework and studying. Just like always, a group of boys were playing basketball outside on the besketball courts and some girls were just underneath the trees giggling, laughing and eating. Until their hearts content. You were surprised some people weren't on their phone, listening to music, playing cards or even playing their PSP's. At your old school, they would always play and go on their phones 24/7. Guess being in an academics academy has a good side. 
So you lined up in a line along with the other students to order your food. You carefully searched which meal and drink you wanted, but you couldn't choose. They were all too DELISH! 
"Aigoo!!! How am I to pick this? All sounds delicious I feel like a fully grown ox..."
"Ayyeee, don't be like that! Hmm, well, I'm gonna choose those ones. The large meat kebab, french fries, a bottle of sprite and a bento! You?" Kikwang asked you with a friendly smile. It was those typed of smile that made you feel as if someone were to be with you and never betray you till eternanity ended.. 
"Whoa! Seriously!? You gonna choose all that? What, you gonna be the male ox now huh?"
"Hahaha! Nooo! It's just that my stomach is quite hard to fill up!" He said it with a mini pout. 
"Hehe. Hmm, well I'm gonna choos-"
You were about to choose your meal, until an overpowering voice abruted your mind.
"Yah! Do you wanna fight!?"
"Please, you couldn't even hurt a fly if you wanted to!"
"That's it!"
Nearly the whole school got up and left their food to see what was happening.
The atmosphere was choatic with punches, kicks and slams everywhere. Blood was splattered on their clothes and the students were huddling in a circle to see what was going on. They were all guys for sure, assuming by their voices of course. 
"Hmm? What's happening Kwang?" you asked him, getting more curious by the second.
"I dunno, but stay close to me.". His eyes were so concentrated on the fight, that he wrapped his hands around your waist. Making sure that you don't get hurt.
Usually, you would push any boy away if they were to do that, but Kikwang was an exception. You felt safe with him. You felt... somewhat, secure?





-Coollddmonnssttaarrr xx