Hidden | Daesung & Tiffany

Love Sick | A SoshiBang Drabble Collection

It had been a while since Tiffany and I met after our Family Outing days so, we decided to meet up in a downtown café on Tuesday after a long phone call at night, which thankfully we were both familiar with it.


On that day, I was lining up to buy my usual strawberry jam cookies and cookies and cream smoothie. There were two people in front of me and I heaved a deep sigh, playing with my fingers. This is getting boring..

As I was pondering into my thoughts, my eyes were covered by a pair of hands. I was shocked and the person behind me giggled, saying in a cheerful tone, "Guess who?"

My heart began leaping with joy as I was too familiar with that voice and my lips curled into a bright smile, muttering under my breath, "Tiffany Hwang, I miss you."

Tiffany spun me around and tackled me into a bear hug, not minding people watching us acting like a pair of lovebirds or something like that. "I miss you too, oppa.."

My smile grew wider and I patted Tiffany's back, resting my head on her shoulder. I accidentally smelled Tiffany's sweet scent, blood rushing onto my cheeks. But I could say – Tiffany- I mean, the scent was very scent. I wonder what perfume did she use.

When Tiffany released the hug, it was already my time to order and I ordered my usual order before turning to Tiffany and questioning her, "Ppani, what do you want? Oppa will pay for you."

"Really?! Are you serious, Daesungie?" Tiffany let out a small squeal, not wanting to disturb anyone in the café and nodded her head, like a bubbly five year-old, flashing her signature eye-smile. That made my heart leap with joy once again; I really missed that eye-smile, that used to brighten my day during our Family Outing recording session.

"Thank you, oppa. I'll just have a strawberry-flavoured smoothie and.. can you share your cookies with me? Since we like the same cookies and I don't want to spend all of your money in your wallet."

I nodded my head as well before telling the cashier Tiffany's order and paying the exact amount of money of our orders. We began making our way towards the corner of the café and sat in two opposite seats, waiting patiently for our orders to arrive.


While waiting for our orders to arrive, we continued chatting about random stuff, mostly about our life as famous, busy idols. We laughed and smiled at our own reckless jokes and stories like old times, which made me miss everything.. especially Tiffany.

Tiffany never changed even though it was a few years of not meeting each other; the only changes to her were her hair colour (which was bright red) and her colour of her nail polish. She would always laugh and clap her hands, she would flash her signature eye-smile whenever she was happy and I just continued smiling all the way.

But something began to change inside me; I felt something hidden, yet made me so joyful, just at the sight of Tiffany in front of me. 


Our orders finally arrived after more than ten minutes of waiting and I munched onto my strawberry jam cookie, my eyes locked with Tiffany's. Tiffany didn't realise it, her pink, plump lips sipping onto her strawberry smoothie. I giggled to myself at Tiffany and thought that she was so cute doing that.

I just continued staring at her; this time, she was chewing onto our strawberry jam cookie, with her thumbs up. I suddenly felt a bit strange. This was the longest period of me staring at her, since usually, we bickered a lot but now, we got along together, like normal friends. Just friends.

Also, to me, I felt something, more than hidden and I had realised something, my eyes beginning to widen in shock at my own decision – I am falling in love with Tiffany all this time. But it was best to keep it hidden..

It was because she wouldn't love me back, I'd be stuck in the friend-zone and this love was one-sided and hidden.


I took Tiffany back to her dorm on my brand new Mercedes car while listening to both of our groups' songs on the radio, which was just a few kilometres away from Big Bang's dorm and I didn't mind sending her home, after knowing my hidden feelings for her. 

We already arrived at her dorm and we could see the sunset facing us, a warm smile plastered on each of our faces. Tiffany grabbed my hand and I was flabbergasted, my inner side wanting to know why Tiffany did this.

"Thank you for everything, oppa.. I hope we could meet again for another reunion.."  I heaved a deep sigh in unsatisfactopn when she released my hand, opened the car door and left for her dorm

I leaned back onto my seat, my eyes following her figure until she was out of my sight as she entered the dorm, with her fellow members ready to greet her and wanting to know what happened between she and I. 

I drove towards my dorm after starting the engine and I heaved another deep sigh. I was upset and angry at myself.

I should have confessed to her earlier since we would never see each other again and we were going to be busy with our own respective activites, going solo or with our fellow members. But I just knew it.

I wanted to say to myself again; it was best to keep all of my feelings to Hwang Miyoung hidden, just hidden, without the latter knowing.


Word Count: 950 words

A/N: Finally, this collection is back! But I'm turning this from a one-shot/drabble collection to a drabble collection due to me having a hard time writing one-shots while dealing with my personal life. So, it's best to write drabbles and you could always request - just tell me the pairing and tell me if which AU do you want. :)

Also, this is a long DaeFany drabble since I miss them very much and I have the inspiration to write about them. I hope this drabble isn't too crappy and angsty. Oh, my SoshiBang and DaeFany feels. ;; 

Do stay tuned until the next drabble. ;)