Trouble with Lee Seunghyun | Seungri & Seohyun

Love Sick | A SoshiBang Drabble Collection

Seohyun's POV

Ugh, I can't stand his bad boy attitude. He's really annoying and loud also he always tease me all the time! I can't concentrate at my homework because of him. Well, I, Seo Joo-hyun, the class monitor of 2-A, will do everything to get my revenge on Lee Seunghyun - or Seungri in just a few days! Lee Seungri, I'll get my revenge on you! But something else happened on that great Tuesday morning.

That Tuesday morning, the class was really noisy and I can't be able to handle the class anymore. So, I shouted to them, "You guys, please be quiet or not, I'll drag all of you to Mrs. Kim!" Then, the class was silent.

Well, Mrs. Kim is the school's most fierce teacher and the discipline chief too. No wonder everyone was afraid of her, especially me. Even though I'm strict to my classmates, I became weak when I see Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim is fierce, strict and also, unexpectedly strong! I'm amazed by her.

A few minutes later, Seungri spoke up from the back of the class, "Can you just bring me to Mrs. Kim now? I can't stand this silence." A smirk was plastered on his face and he winked at me. My heart was beating faster than usual. Could it be? No, Seo Joo-hyun, you don't even like him!

"I think I can just drag you to her," I said as I held up the duster which is on the teacher's desk. I just want to throw the duster on his face. 

"Sure. Drag me to her now, Seohyun. I don't even care." Seungri stood up from his seat and walked towards me. I just want to crush that duster now but I just can't. I'm completely frozen!

Seungri quickly went up to me and pinned me against the whiteboard. The whole class were staring at both of us. Oh man, Seo Joo-hyun, do something!

Seungri took my hand gently. "Seo Joo-hyun, before you drag me to Miss Kim, I just want to say that.. I like you." 

"What the heck," I muttered softly, hoping that Seungri wouldn't hear that. 

"I heard that, Seohyun." Seungri winked at me again as he quickly kissed my lips passionately. The whole class then cheered happily. My best friend, Yoona shouted, "Just start dating, you two and get a room!"

When Seungri pulled the kiss away, I said, "Now I realize that I like you. So, all of those are like.. showing your love for me?" Seungri nodded and he pulled me closer for another kiss.

"Yah, what the heck are you doing?!" That was Mr. Alex's voice. Seungri and I then pulled away the kiss and scampered back to our seats, blushing and smiling from ear to ear.

 


Hello there, my fellow readers, subscribers, commentors and also, the silent readers! (: Well, this is my first time writing about SeoRi and this is the longest drabble that I've written here! I really enjoyed this drabble the most and I was smiling dumbly while writing this drabble. Haha. ^^

From now, I'll start to write one-shots about SoshiBang then go back to the drabbles. Also, I saw the lack of comments in this collection and I felt kinda dissapointed. Did all of you guys forgot this collection? I really hope that you guys wouldn't forget this collection! TT^TT

Anyway, do subscribe and keep supporting and loving this collection also comment below! If there are any grammar mistakes or anything, do tell me. I receive any critism about my writing. Till then, DO SPREAD THE SOSHIBANG LOVE, OKAY? <3 Annyeong!

p/s: Annyeong means "goodbye" in Korean.

Lots of love from,

ilovekpop_forever.