Opposites Do Attract | Daesung & Sooyoung

Love Sick | A SoshiBang Drabble Collection

Daesung’s an unpopular nerd at Seoul High and always gets the first place in class. He's always bullied by the guys at school but every time he's bullied, someone protected him. The person’s Choi Sooyoung, a wealthy girl from Gwangju. She's really popular in the school. Actually, Daesung has a crush on Sooyoung. He wished to chat with her but he doesn't have enough courage.

One day, Daesung was walking to the library to study after school. He brought his books as usual. As he walked towards the doors of the library, a girl accidentally hit Daesung and both of them fell to the ground. The girl actually ran towards the door but accidentally hit Daesung.

The girl helped Daesung to stand up and Daesung stood up and vice versa. Daesung was shocked to see the girl. "Choi Sooyoung?"

The girl smiled at Daesung and nodded. "Yeah, it's me. Aren't you Kang Daesung?" Daesung flashed an eyesmile at Sooyoung, nodding happily.

"Oh, I’m very sorry that I knocked you earlier. I was in a rush just now since I slept in the library and it's been a while since we met each other." Sooyoung felt embarrassed as she looked at Daesung.

Daesung chuckled softly. "It's alright. I think you better go somewhere you need to be? Also thanks for always protecting me from the guys." Daesung said, referring to Sooyoung’s words earlier. Sooyoung looked at her watch and widened her eyes.

"You're welcome.. Oh gosh! I'm late for my cheerleading practice! Damn it!" 

"I think you better go to your practice now," Daesung said. Sooyoung nodded and was about to walk to the field but she stopped for awhile. She ran back to Daesung then surprisingly took Daesung's hand.

"Can you accompany me there? I'm always alone when I go back home from school and I need a friend~"

"Okay, let's go," Daesung said as he and Sooyoung went to the field. Both of them arrived there and Sooyoung explained why she was late to her coach. Madam Jung understood the situation then asked Daesung to watch the girls perform since Madam Jung has some things to settle.

Daesung then watched the performance and gave all of his support to the girls especially to Sooyoung. A few days after that incident, Daesung and Sooyoung became best friends then lovers. See? Opposites do attract.

 


Hello there, my fellow readers, subscribers, commentors and also, the silent readers! (: Finally, this is my first time writing about DaeSoo! <3 I think this drabble is kinda confusing. If you don't understand this drabble, PM me, okay? I'll be delighted to answer your questions! And I'm going to be on a hiatus before my exams which is on the 11th of this month until the 13th. I have to study and I'm really stressed! ><

So, I'll be updating this collection regularly now! ^_^ SoshiBang fans, please subscribe, comment and show your support to this collection! :D Well, I checked the poll which I made in my YulYang drabble. I asked you guys that should I make a one-shot here in this collection later in the future? Most of you guys voted Yes so I'm going to make a one-shot for each SoshiBang couple! Haha. It's my first attempt to do so please bear with me.

Well, I better make the SeoRi drabble and the one-shots for this collection! Till then, SPREAD THE SOSHIBANG LOVE, OKAY? <3 Haha. Bye! ^^

Lots of love,
ilovekpop_forever.