...Now What?

Matoki Earth-Ventures

Shishimato slowly turned towards the intruding bunnies. I quietly sat in the corner, observing the strange beings. One was tall, with Pink skin and long ears. It's eyes were pure black, just like the one next to her...him...it. Only that one was yellow. They lied in a pile, probably hurt from the fall they just had. Both of them weren't wearing the required "Matoki uniforms".

"Identify yourselves." Shishi says, his booming voice shaking the already tipping spaceship. The two bunnies remained silent. Are they even breathing? I thought as they advanced further to them. Tatsmoto sighed, "Honestly, I don't yelling at them wil make them talk."

Tats bent down towards them, "Hey, I'm Tatsmoto. Are you guys also from Planet Mato?" The pile shift a little. A tiny hand poked through, it belonged to the pink one. It managed to make it's way from underneath the yellow one before it spoke.

"Hello, my name is Kekemato. My friend and I were....we were just trying to join you on your missions. We didn't mean to crash the ship." The pink one looked down at the ground, it's cheeks red with embarrassment. Shishi stood with his arms crossed. His face was red, too. Only his was red out of anger.

He roared, "Well thank you for the apology!" His loudness caused the pink bunny, Keke, to flinch with fear. 

Tats glared at Shishi. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. What I meant to say was, now that our ship has crashed, and the power supply is too low to return to Mato, we have nowhere to go." Shishi quickly said. My eyebrows crinkled, What did he mean by nowhere to go? Are we not on Earth? I raised my hands to speak, a habit of mine, but no one noticed me.

"I'm so very sorry," Keke apologized again while trying to awaken his friend. Tats sighed, "Well, since you're here, why do we introduce ourselves? My name is Tatsmato. My easily-pissed friend over here is Shishimato. The one making motorcycle noises in his sleep is Dadamato. And....where's Totomato?"

"Over here..." I squeak, my hand still raised high. Tats face flashed with confusion, "Why...why is your hand raised?"

"I have something to say."

"Well then...continue."

I take a deep breathe in, "Remember that lesson in Mato-school? The one about music?" Tats nodded, so I continued, "The people on Earth love music! We can find a host band, you know, a really popular group. So maybe, if we can somehow transfer the fan's screams into energy for our ship, then we can get back home!"

Tats and Shishi, both listening intently on my plan, nodded in unison. A wide smiled spead across Shishi's face ashe finally registered the plan. 

"I think this might just work...but who will be our host band?" Shishi asks. Tats thought for a minute, but soon thought of an idea, "Of course, we should use a group that is also from our planet! B.A.P."

~~~

Sorry, this is so short! I know, this story might not match the story of B.A.P. (if you don't know it, watch TaDah! It's BAP) that you may know, but this is purely imagination! Subscribe and comment for more! Also you should friend Matoki for more updates on their whereabouts!