Begin Again

"Bittersweet Memories"

YEONCHAN'S POV

I don't know what came over him, but after lunch we started going through our words again and Minho walked in 30 minutes later.

Getting back to the topic, when we got a five minute break Minho apologized. Said he was sorry and all that. Somehow.. that was all I have been needed for I just nodded, smiled and let go. 

Just like that... let go! Then I looked at Yoongbin, starting to wonder if this was real love at all. 

Oh well... 

I cleared my thoughts and got back to work. These lyric stuff were hard... especially the rap part. 

Pssht Yuri! I snarked in my mind.

SEULCHAN'S POV 

Finally the day was over... Apparently Minho apologized and Yeonchan has been in a good mood since then. Our words are almost done. Just tomorrow and we'll start dancing! CanNOT wait... 

We walked out of the practice room when Onew oppa called me in. My heart fluttered and I told the girls that I'll be right back. 

I pushed the door open and he was standing in the middle of the room, hands on his hips, hair a mess and the top button of his shirt loose.

I gulped. 

"Dae?" I half bowed. 

"Stop bowing..." he smirked. "Come here... I need to talk to you." 

I walked over to him. 

"It's about Minho and Yeonchan," he said. 

I nodded urging him to go on.

"I overheard Yoongbin and Yeonchan speaking at the indoor garden so I spoke to Minho and explained everything to him."

"You did?" I said looking up at him, my eyes wide. 

He took one step closer to me. 

"Yes I did," his voice a soft whispher now. 

I cleared my throat. 

"You didn't have to."

"Yes I did," he said taking another step towards me. Our faces were just inches apart. "I did it for Minho and for you..."

"Me?" my voice came out in a hoarse whispher. 

"Yeah... you," he said taking my chin in his hand.

"Thank you," I said as his lips touched mine. 

I was in heaven all of a sudden.

ONEW! YOU ARE KISSING ONEW! ONEW!!!! My voice inside my head was screaming, but I couldn't stop. 

He slowly opened my mouth to let his tongue in. Our tongues met and our tongues started playing a little game. I moaned in the back of my throat as I put my arms around him. He pulled my waist closer to him. 

Suddenly he let go. 

"You have to go," he said smiling.

I felt myself blush. I nodded. 

He giggled. 

"I'll call you," he said planting a kiss on my cheek!

I bounced out of the door not being able to wait to tell the girls what just happened.